Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Mega Man SF' timestamp='1288911758' post='4762045']
no one listens.... did nobody even LISTEN the the announcement of the tournament?
[/quote]

I have, read Gabriel's app though. He's not exactly all there, he THINKS he gets to choose. >_> He needs to be corrected lol

As to your question, just focus on finishing the set or whatever. Don't bother dueling NPCs, because the tournament is set up specifically so you choose your opponents and can face other plot relevent characters without elimination at your first loss.

As for coming in, almost everyone is boarding shuttles that will take you to the duel arena. You can post saying you got on board...just look at some of the latest posts for an idea.

Well, here's what the post said:

"Be sure to receive your Duel Calculator." he explained. He showed one he had on him. It was pocket-sized "On the left side of the screen is how many duelists remain in the competition. On the right is your picture, underneath that is how many losses you have left until you are eliminated from the tournament. Underneath that is your duelist number.

Username: Saroku
RP Name: Ken Umar
[spoiler=Bio]
Ken grew up under the watchful eyes of the Emperors of Ylaister. After so long they saw he had what was needed. After several long years he now serves under the Emperors. He also was rewarded with a Machine Emperor like card. The name of it was Machine Lord Raikou Infinity. He take pride in his accomplisments.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
Ken is very inteligent and has alot of pride. He also can become very angry all of a sudden and take it out on enemies, either physically or humiliating them in a duel.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance]
Ken is 6ft 3in, with jet black hair spiked backwards. He wear the normal Emperor cloak except it has two diaginal line going from the shoulds and meeting at the chest. He wears the infinity sign on his right eye. He also has a scar going from his forehead straight down throught his left eye and ending on his cheek. His eyes are red.
[/spoiler]
Faction: Yliaster
Mark: -
Deck Type: A deck that summons and protects Machine Lord Raikou Infinity.
[spoiler=Raikou Infinity and other stuff]
Machine Lord Raikou Infinity
Dark
Machine / Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its effect. When a face-up monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can equip 1 face-up Synchro Monster your opponent controls to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all Synchro Monsters equipped to this card by its own effect. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. Once per turn you can send 1 Synchro Monster equipped to this card to the Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters your Opponent controls.
2400/2400

Raikou Attack
Dark
Machine / Effect
If you do not control a face-up "Infinity" monster, destroy this card.
1500/0

Raikou Attack 3
Dark
Machine / Effect
If you do not control an "Infinity" monster, destroy this card. During battle between an attacking "Infinity" monster you control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.
1900/0

Raikou Gaurd
Dark
Machine / Effect
0/1500

Raikou Gaurd 3
Dark
Machine / Effect
If you do not control an "Infinity" monster, destroy this card. When another monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can switch the target to this card instead. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.
0/2300

Raikou Carrier
Dark
Machine / Effect
400/0

Raikou Carrier 3
Dark
Machine / Effect
If you do not control a face-up "Infinity" monster, destroy this card. Once per turn, you can negate the attack of 1 monster your opponent controls.
600/200

Raikou Top
Dark
Machine / Effect
500/0

Raikou Top 3
Dark
Machine / Effect
If you do not control an "Infinity" monster, destroy this card. Once per turn, you can negate the activation of a Spell/Trap Card and destroy it.
600/0

Spark Core
Dark
Machine / Effect
If this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, destroy all monsters you control and Special Summon 1 "Machine Lord Raikou Infinity", "Raikou Top", "Raikou Attack","Raikou Gaurd", and "Raikou Carrier" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
0/0

Limited Summon
Spell
Select 1 Machine-Type monster in your Deck. Special SUmmon the selected monster and equip it with this card. If the equipped monster switches positions or attacks destroy it.

Gifted Synchro
Trap
Activate only when your Opponent Synchro Summons a monster. Select 1 Face-up "Infinity" monster an equip the Summoned monster to the selected monster. This counts as a Synchro monster being equipped due to the effect of the selected "Infinity" monster.
[/spoiler]

hmmm....i don't really like the sound of that i may as well have made up a signer or done anything possible to become a signer...lucky i'm not a god modder so im actually willing to take losses, but if i see im the only one approving of that outcome then ill be quite cut.

[quote name='Bluster Soldier' timestamp='1288985484' post='4763726']
hmmm....i don't really like the sound of that i may as well have made up a signer or done anything possible to become a signer...lucky i'm not a god modder so im actually willing to take losses, but if i see im the only one approving of that outcome then ill be quite cut.
[/quote]

It's just more how things tend to work in the Yugioh universe. The only ones capable of defeating main villains or protagonists are other main villains or protagonists, although there are twists in some cases, however rare.

Main villains have never lost to anyone other than a protagonist or a "badder" villain. Protagonists tend to have that "I'll never lose, period" streak, and the everyday duelist, no matter how hyped their skills, will almost invariably lose in the end. It's a frustrating aspect, but for that reason, I encourage working out the outcome with your opponent.

As for the new app...I...really am hesitant to introduce a fourth Machine Emperor (even if not called one, it's blatantly one) to the RP. I'll admit SSD did comment when I asked him that it would be okay, if not given to the same character, I still am rather against the idea. See, the custom Emperors and Immortals were to be permitted if it replaced a canon/official one, but since all Machine Emperors are covered already, it would be introducing a fourth when a fourth isn't needed.

On that note, it seems your Custom Emperor is more powerful than the others (Grannel doesn't count, due to being a league above Skiel and Wisel by default), and breaks the convention of how the pieced Emperors work. I notice Raikou Attack is stronger than even Grannel Attack, and that Raikou Guard 3 and Raikou Attack 3 have the exact same effects as Wisel Guard 3 and Wisel Attack 3, but are stronger, stat wise.

The bio is very incomplete and vague. Personality is the same.

Archived