Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Saroku' timestamp='1288725887' post='4757329']
Again does anyone have an idea on how to make a Yliaster who are not emperors, because I don't.
[/quote]

Well, Yliaster seems to be an organization, with the Three Emperors being the ones heading the current mission. You could have a Yliaster character be one a lower rung, or even directly answering to one or all of the Emperors. Like a lackey/henchman or an independant associate.

Right now, we're trying to get moving towards the tournament section of the RP, and Lily suggested they all just get rest and not draw attention to themselves, and for them to regather once the tournament is underway. The tournament begins "tomorrow", so all we're really waiting for is for them to disperse or for SSD to get things moving again.

Maybe we're miscommunicating somehow.

The goal is to STOP having the focus on our characters. Which means, even something as simple as "X went home and went to sleep" (but in four lines) would be great. It tells the RP camera "Nothing to see here" and once all characters are in such a state, SSD can add a post detailing what happens the next day, to prepare us and our characters to follow his desired plot path. As it is, he can't without covering the camera with his hand and shouting "Scene Cut!"

You could always have an Yiliaster member from a different division, I've thought of 1 who's job is pretty much to make sure people don't time travel without permission, he would end up dueling Yusei, Jaden, and Yugi if it wasn't for their time traveling fixing the time line, and of course the three emperors pretty much just had to leave him a note telling him what they wanted to mess with cuz technically if each 1 of them can mess with time and space then they can just cheat whenever they lose a duel.
Woow I typed a lot.

[quote name='Mega Man SF' timestamp='1288582142' post='4753995']
The tourney works like so:

Each duelists has 2 losses until elimination and sent back to Earth. After the last 2 duelists are standing, they move down the center of the station which is completely sealed off to all duelists until the final duel. They have the following choices for the final duel:

1) Normal: We all know this one
2) Tag Duel: Just tell me if you have no idea what this is, both sides can choose one duelist from Earth to join them, either one can select to be solo, but one side MUST be 2
3) Turbo Duel: Obvious
4) Tag Turbo: Same as Tag but it's a Turbo Duel hahaha :P same goes for this as the Tag Duel
[/quote]

Archived