The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Plans for the next Set:

1 Win Condition card (it's a Reptile-Type Destiny Board style monster)
1 Self Reviving Spirit Suppport (Sea guardians can benefit, but it can hit any spirit)
1 Oppression-ish card
1 Solemn-type Card, but it only negates Summons and Furiously punishes Furyswarm
3 Somewhat Generic Special Summon cards, 1 spell(Situational), 1 monster(Purely Punishes Truth barrier), and 1 trap
2 Recruiters (1 is a Generic Reptile, the other is very situational Spell, but something Furyswarm can break to a degree)
1 Purely Sideboard Trap card

Guys this isn't for TCG discussions.

Flandre as i have said already people seem to think they can just add what they want, NOOOOOO..!!!! The 10 cards was a guideline i was thinking of but it wont be that we dont have 10 active members, list will be first any other cards posted won't be accepted, more then likely that destiny board monster won't be accepted, post it if you want but i unless its really balanced it wont be accepted, win condition cards are majorly broken most of time and at the moment this game is edging towards becoming broken because it is very strong for this stage, and to make new archetypes and decks on par with some of the ones now they need to become as strong and stronger and this game is already quite strong. And your comment before about only making cards for one set deck isn't good, you need to think of the ccg as a whole, meaning will this card support others or will it adversely effect others e.t.c (Of course that won't matter in a themed card)

Ghost i also added you 2+reps seeing as 2 members of the NGD negged you for no apparent reason, man they are acting so childishly.

Guys tourney isn't really happening is it? Nobody has dueled yet, start pming people to set up duels.

I beat Tom 2-1 in the tournament.

Round 1l - Tom goes 1st sets a card and plays spirit troop and ends, i summon terrordactyl attack he sends barrier bird to negate, his turn summons morux with 2 troop tokens, flips chains and keeps morux, he discards to destroy terror, attacks, my turn i have nothing so set monster end next turn he discards degrader and summons inaous attacks with him once destroys monster then again and with morux for 1-0 i had bad hand.

Round 2 - I go get tiberius and rush summon heath and synch for superion (little trick i learned from dogfish lol). He doesn't have good hand and i just kinda run over him for few turns score was me something like 7000 he was 2000 or something but then uses troop again and summons morux discards 3 to destroy 2 monsters and my f/d attacks to make it closer, morux returns and i summon terrordactyl attack but he uses barrier bird again so i set a card. Next turn he uses another troop and yet again summons morux has no cards to discard and attacks i flip force field 500 damage morux returns i summon pierre i think attack for win.

Final Round - He goes, gets out blaster and a f/d. I use spear on f/d and summon pierre attack blaster. He has nothing to summon but sets 2. I summon orchid knight and sycnh for demise harrower and attack, we continue in form of him setting monsters and me destroying them either by attack or harrowers effect for a turn or 2 me getting him close to being gone and just when i get another monster card out and attack and look like i have him next turn he uses eye for an eye to discard morux then SS's aquatic ruler and summons blaster aquatic destroy my harrower and blaster beats wizards eagle, but i draw 2 from his effect, so my turn i summon heath use rush both which i had drawn by eagles effect and sycnh for arminius use his effect to destroy aquatic and attack blaster next turn he sets a card and ends i again use armius effect and then attack for win.

Ravulaku Du Wiel
[DARK/Reptile/10/0/1000]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Removing 2 cards from the Top of your Deck, From your Hand, From your Graveyard, and on your Side of the field from Play. When this card is Special Summoned, Destroy all monsters you Control. You cannot Summon or Set monsters while this card is Face-up on the field, except by this effect. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "Wiel Token" (DARK/Reptile/1000/1000) on your side of the Field in Defense position, Those tokens cannot be tributed or used as a Synchro Material Monster. While you control a "Wiel Token", This card cannot be Destroyed by battle or by card effect. If you Control 4 "Wiel Tokens" and this card is in Face-up Attack Position, You win the Duel. You can only control 1 "Ravulaku Du Wiel".

what are your opinions on the VC card i have drafted for the Next set? Any changes needed?

@Flandre: I like it. That is what a WC card should be (Beatable, but useful) - except 2 things:

Do I have to special summon it removing from play just 2 cards from one spot, or 2 cards from several spots?
Also, make it lose its invunerability in defense mode. Makes it too strong imho.

you have to remove a total of 8 cards from play to get this card out, 2 from the hand, 2 from the field, 2 from the grave, and 2 from the top of your deck

it's not immune to everything, anything that returns to the hand or deck, or anything that directly sends cards from the field to the graveyard or just tosses it out of play can still defeat it

IMO it's Balanced as is (Minus the Mill part, but how many cards use the RFP Spot right now?)

i forgot to mention about another thing about Du Wiel, You could just destroy the tokens before destroying Du Wiel, as the Tokens can still be destroyed, and Du Wiel's Invulnerability requires a presence of a Token, but returning to the hand/deck(I.E. Quick Breeze) is the best option since it takes a lot of resources to summon it initially and can be done even when tokens are out

Guys tourney is extended again. There has been a death in my family nothing close, close to me but i have still had to go away a lot this weekend so the tourney is extended til next weekend sorry about this but this is first chance i have had to get online also set will be opened straight after the tournament.

Sea and Werelord could i get a quick description of how duels went if you can remember.

Archived