The Official Metal/Hardcore Thread

~NOiSE~

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally dislike the stuff with too much screaming.

I listen to multiple kinds of music, but metal is one of my favs.

My fav metal band by far is Avenged sevenfold, but i like more bands like bullet for my valentine and disturbed

I personally dislike the stuff with too much screaming.

I listen to multiple kinds of music, but metal is one of my favs.

My fav metal band by far is Avenged sevenfold, but i like more bands like bullet for my valentine and disturbed

Im not saying this bands are crap no there good but there is one problem there Metalcore and Metalcore these days is considered as POSER METAL according to the metallum metalcore is not acceptable, if you don't belive me search this bands in the metallum because they will not appear.

Im not saying this bands are crap no there good but there is one problem there Metalcore and Metalcore these days is considered as POSER METAL according to the metallum metalcore is not acceptable, if you don't belive me search this bands in the metallum because they will not appear.

I dont really think Disturbed and avenged sevenfold are metalcore, because on wikipedia they just dont fit the description.

But strange, why would they exclude genres anyway 0-0

I dont really think Disturbed and avenged sevenfold are metalcore, because on wikipedia they just dont fit the description.

But strange, why would they exclude genres anyway 0-0

Don't worry about METALMAXIMAL, the dude's practically screwed in the head and one hell of an annoying metalhead/fan boy. Personally, nothing's wrong with both Avenge or Disturb and Avenge used to be metalcore, i.e the first two albums but Currently, Avenge's song is pretty bland and dull to those who wanted more than just simplified metal track which was written to be an easy access into heavy metal. Disturb on the other hand is similar to Dragon Force's case. Nothing that bad, just generic mainstream metal that takes itself way to seriously and almost every song sounds the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkesYExUunA

Don't worry about METALMAXIMAL, the dude's practically screwed in the head and one hell of an annoying metalhead/fan boy. Personally, nothing's wrong with both Avenge or Disturb and Avenge used to be metalcore, i.e the first two albums but Currently, Avenge's song is pretty bland and dull to those who wanted more than just simplified metal track which was written to be an easy access into heavy metal. Disturb on the other hand is similar to Dragon Force's case. Nothing that bad, just generic mainstream metal that takes itself way to seriously and almost every song sounds the same.

I like almost everything from Avenged Sevenfold except for the Nightmare album, some of my favourits include Second heartbeat, Streets,Afterlife, so yeah lots of music from them.

I gotta agree on that most stuff sounds the same,

Dude firts of all im a true Metalhead not a fan boy and secound i did not say the band SUCK no way im just following the rules not my fault.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived