Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Maple - I can give it to you soon but not right now, I will have to go soon.

@ Smesh - Almost. 2 things wrong with that:

1. YVD doesn't see "Effect" in the type so it will show it as a normal monster.

2. You must include all 10 fields even if some are blank. The 7th is for the Spell/Trap Icon.

So it would be like this:

|Tri-Sabre Ninja|?|?|Warrior/Tuner/Effect|Dark|3||1500|100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 non-Tuner Level 3 or lower monster from your Deck to your hand. Your opponent then draws 2 cards.|

Oh, and the first "?" is the set number (you can just put 0) and the second "?" is the set initials (Legacy of Darkness would be LOD)

|Tri-Sabre Ninja|0|LOD|Warrior/Tuner/Effect|Dark|3||1500|100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 non-Tuner Level 3 or lower monster from your Deck to your hand. Your opponent then draws 2 cards.|

Not worth the advantage, +0 for you and a +2 for the opponent (ridiculous).

|Tri-Sabre Ninja|0|LOD|Warrior/Tuner/Effect|Dark|3||1500|100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 non-Tuner Level 3 or lower monster from your Deck to your hand.|

Eh, doesn't need a drawback.

Good now?

Change to "sent from the Field to the graveyard" and it's good ( watch out for cards that might give self-milling too much speed/advantage )

@ ZeroChill - after we do our next (generic) set it's going in.

Change to "sent from the Field to the graveyard" and it's good ( watch out for cards that might give self-milling too much speed/advantage )

What splashable and usable cards do that? But I agree, as getting a free +1 from milling a card is wrong (particularly in Grasshopper OTK).

Ok. I cannot wait for Rituals to be up a tier!

WTF? Rituals up a tier? They are terrible.

Archived