Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, for the past couple of days I haven't been able to use the computer. Ill, and all that. I also am not sure about the level of balance when making the generics - should they be simple and generic or very complex?

For the Insects, I'm going to make a toned-down Morphing Jar and another Grasshopper Ninja support card. The generics will be, well, generic (unless you say otherwise).

Side Pack-Slipgate Strike!

Will replace preeviously mentioned sidepack, as Alchemists didn't appeal to me. Welcome the Slipdenizens, an archetype focused around MEGASUPER ULTIMATE HAND ADVANTAGE.

[spoiler=Slipgate Strike!]

|Slipdenizen- Transporter|1|SGST|Fiend/Effect|Fire|4||1600|1000|When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 "Slipgate" from your deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the effect of a "Slipgate" card, draw 1 card.|

|Slipdenizen- Demoncarrier|2|SGST|Fiend/Effect|Fire|2||1000|1000|You can Tribute 1 "Slipgate" or "Slipdenizen" card you control to Special Summon this card from your hand.|

|Slipdenizen- Spawnmaker|3|SGST|Fiend/Effect|Fire|3||0|1700|Whenever a "Slipdenizen" monster is Normal Summoned, place 1 counter on this card. When this card is destroyed by battle, draw cards equal to the amount of counters on this card.|

|Slipdenizen- Recreator|6|SGST|Fiend/Effect|Fire|2||1700|1800|Whenever you add a card to your hand, except in the Draw Phase, draw 1 additional card.|

|Slipdenizen- Power Essence|7|SGST|Fiend/Effect|Fire|4||1900|0|This card can be counted as 2 Tributes for the effect of a "Slipgate" card.|

|Slipgate Center Wheel|8|SGST|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, Tribute any amount of "Slipdenizen" monsters you control and draw 1 card for each Tribute monster.|

|Slipgate Offside Gravity|9|SGST|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, Tribute any amount of "Slipdenizen" monsters you control and add 1 "Slipdenizen" or "Slipgate" card from your Graveyard to your hand for each Tributed monster.|

|Slipdenizen Overlimit Changer|10|SGST|Fiend/Fusion/Effect|Dark|9||2800|2600|1 "Slipdenizen" monster with 1900 or more ATK + 1 "Slipdenizen" monster with 1300 or more ATK.

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by Tributing the above monsters while a "Slipgate" card is on the field and you have more cards in your hand then your opponent.|

|Attack Blocker|11|SGST|Thunder/Effect|Wind|3||0|0|When this card is destroyed, your opponent cannot conduct their next Battle Phase.|

|Triblocker|12|SGST|Thunder/Effect|Wind|3||0|0|You can remove from play this face-up card to destroy 1 Level 3 or lower monster on the field.|

|Thunder Destroyer|13|SGST|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1900|0|When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, draw 1 card.|

|Simplify|14|SGST|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||All monsters have an ATK of 1000. During your Standby Phase, pay 2000 Life Points or destroy this card.|

|Complicate|15|SGST|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||All monsters have an ATK equal to double their DEF. During your Standby Phase, pay 2000 Life Points or destroy this card.|

|Versatile Tool|16|SGST|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Both players select 1 card on the field and destroy it.|

|Elemental Exchange|17|SGST|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Discard all cards in your hand. Draw 1 card for each card in your opponent's hand. You cannot Set any cards this turn. During your End Phase, discard all cards in your hand.|

|Protection Orb|18|SGST|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead. The equipped monster loses 300 ATK.|

|ATK Transfer|19|SGST|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Tribute 1 monster you control and select 1 other monster you control. The selected monster gains the Tributed monsters ATK.|

|Visionary Shield|20|SGST|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When this card is activated, place 1 counter on it for each Spell and Trap cards on the field. You can remove 1 counter from this card to negate 1 attack. When no counters are on this card, destroy it and take damage equal to the number of attacks negated x500.|

Guest JoshIcy

You are right, out of all of the Custom Cards sub-forums, Written Cards is the best place to come for actual realistic discussion and criticism. It's not like RC or AoC where you get one-line reviews, people here actually consider metagame standings and the like.

Thats pretty much why I moved here ._."... lol.

Ooh and Seattleite, I'ma need you on MSN a little later. Or LeoMence.

I'm sorry, for the past couple of days I haven't been able to use the computer. Ill, and all that. I also am not sure about the level of balance when making the generics - should they be simple and generic or very complex? A mix of both would be great :D

For the Insects, I'm going to make a toned-down Morphing Jar and another Grasshopper Ninja support card. The generics will be, well, generic (unless you say otherwise). That would be perfect :)

@ Evanm7 - Like the side set. Generic cards are really good and balanced. The archetype seems ok for now but it will require testing ofcourse.

In ELSE news:

NASB is completly archived on the wikia :D

http://yugiohccg.wikia.com/wiki/NASB

Think I forgot about it? you were wrong :P

By following that link you won't see anything but you can type in any of those card names and find it's individual article.

I'd also like if the Archetype Creators (Mezzo -> Alfred and Zero -> Evan) write a little about their archetype in an article :) . Doesn't have to be big or fancy, and only if you want. But it's probably better to get your guys's input on your cards.

Important Update!!!

So Everyone, looks like we've got ourselves a new YVD program to use :D . Compliments of JoshIcy and Yangninja! Be sure to drop by a thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwb6oo8c1tk4nwn

I think the folder itself should be self explanitory ;) Just use the YangLauncher to access YVD. You also are replacing your old Yugioh Virtual Dueling 9.1.exe.

It's awesome and works perfectly. Great!

Archived