Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292141187' post='4846085']
[i]Crystal Seer? [b]yes. and Apprentice and that one lv2 flip Spellcaster that destroys a monster.[/b][/i]

No =s I'm avoiding type support in set 1, for a first, and Old Vindictive Magician would be broken in this format - we're monster-removal lite.

Also, I added the monsters you 'yesed'. Except: Falcon lost 200 ATK, Zoma replaced by Embodiment of Apophis, and I couldn't be bothered to add Birdman (It's not in my YVD TCG.set file)

Could you look over my other suggestions? .-. I don't really trust Ser's judgement that much.
[/quote]

oi

Junk Synchron is a neutral cost Synchro. no.
PSZ is PLZ? If it is hahaha no, Synchros should not be easier to make than piss.
DD Crow? hey gaiz let's rule out revive from Grave decks
Gadgets? WTF HOW ARE RETARDED DECK THINNING FLOATERS GOOD DESIGN

Necro Guardna ok
Zoma The Spirit ok
Ally Genex Birdman what are you smoking can I have some
Reduced ATK Mist Valley Falcon sure, 1800
Beast King Barbaros? ok
Light and Darkness Dragon? It ruined a format and I don't want Treeborn. No runnable outs at this stage = no.
Don Zaloog yes
Crystal Seer because generic draw is a good thing

I've done the others somewhere. I like Don Zaloog tho. :mellow:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292154530' post='4846328']
Can you post their YVD codes? Sorry if I missed them somewhere else. I also think we should avoid more than 1 or 2 ogres for set 1, and don't like Librarian that much (seems to advantage-y. I'd rather wait until we can add some TG, and then make it TG-specific)
[/quote]

Well, there are 4 Ogres, and this is the only way they're playable...

|Gatling Ogre|SET1|Fiend/Effect|Fire|3||800|800|You can send 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card you control to the Graveyard to inflict 800 damage to your opponent.|

|Full Armor Ogre|SET1|Fiend/Effect|Fire|5||1600|1600|When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon "Gatling Ogre" from your Graveyard.|

|Big Cannon Ogre|SET1|Fiend/Effect|Fire|7||2400|2400|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing "Gatling Ogre" while there is a "Full Armor Ogre" in your Graveyard. Double all Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Full Armor Ogre" from your Graveyard.|

|Longbarrel Ogre|SET1|Fiend/Effect|Fire|7||0|3000|You can only Normal Summon this card while you have a "Gatling Ogre" in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can destroy a monster your opponent controls with the highest ATK and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the destroyed monster's ATK.|

And OK at Librarian
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292155967' post='4846346']
Okay, those can be added. I've gotta do some work and walk the dogs, after that I'll release the files. It'll probably take me 1~2 hours, so final submissions for V1 are now, I guess (although it's really easy to update with the auto-updater)
[/quote]

Wait, [i]dogs[/i]? How many you have?

Final submissions, you say?

|Gatling Bullet|0|SET1|Spell Card|Spell|||||If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can return it to your hand. You can activate the effect of "Gatling Bullet" only once per turn.|

|Frontline Changer|0|SET1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|During either player's turn, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to flip 1 face-up monster on the field to face-down Defense Position.|

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292157841' post='4846389']
I have 2.
[/quote]

I have 1 :P

Bullet feels too situational and we're trying to avoid set-1 archtypes being a big part of the set, so no.
[/quote]

Ok

I like Frontline, but I think you need to be clear if it's either player's turn or not.
[/quote]

Either player's turn. If the wording unclear or what?

If the first bit was there before, excuse me, I don't have my glasses to I've got a bit of a headache, noticing things is hard.

Anyway, Frontline will be added. I'm working on something different for a bit now, won't be posting for probably an hour, then uploading (it's technically already uploaded, but I want to add more to the .set server xP )
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292158121' post='4846399']
If the first bit was there before, excuse me, I don't have my glasses to I've got a bit of a headache, noticing things is hard.
[/quote]

It was there.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292158121' post='4846399']
Anyway, Frontline will be added. I'm working on something different for a bit now, won't be posting for probably an hour, then uploading (it's technically already uploaded, but I want to add more to the .set server xP )
[/quote]

Ok
[quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1292105532' post='4845091']
[s]Fix'd Just changed it to Synchro.[/s]

[b]Idea for better Structure and Balance for the CCG.[/b]

100 Cards Per Set (excluding TCG)

25 Spell or Trap Cards

25 Generic Monsters

10 Extra Deck

25 Archtype Cards

15 Support for Archtype (Monster/Spell/Trap)

[u]So what do you think?[/u]

[b]If not we could just do.[/b]

25 S/T

60 Monsters

15 Extra Deck

Balances it out.
[/quote]
Opinions?
[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1292174159' post='4846721']
Someone said we can add Images... Do I have to send you the images in 40 x 40 and as .gif?
[/quote]

Look at how YVD codes them (the name of the files for images) when you are done converting it to a 40x40 gif and name it properly, .ZIP them all into the same folder and PM the download link to me or -Griffin and we will add so. When we have notified you, run the Yanglauncher and click "Update All Images".

You should be ready to go after that.
The best card evar.

|Change Bolt|0|RGVS|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select and activate 1 of these effects: • Change the battle position of 1 monster on the field. • Tribute 1 monster. Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with the same Attribute as the Tributed monster.|
|"Rabbit. Minotaur. Rabbit. Minotaur."|

I forgot to list it. Soz.

Earth.dek is tier 0 btw.

Archived