Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292089410' post='4844560']
No:

|Rare Ibis|4|OTCG|Winged-Beast/Effect|WATER|4||1400|1100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 WATER monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|
|Charleader|5|OTCG|Spellcaster/Effect|FIRE|4||1400|1100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|
|Giant Root|6|OTCG|Plant/Effect|EARTH|4||1400|1400|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 EARTH monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|
|Gliding Gecko|7|OTCG|Reptile/Effect|WIND|4||1400|1100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 WIND monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|
|Cubic Seraphim|8|OTCG|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|4||1400|1100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|
|Mad Mosquito|9|OTCG|Insect/Effect|DARK|4||1400|1100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face- up Attack Position.|
Redundant when we can use TCG searchers

|Golden Armaments|11|OTCG|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 3 Equip Spell Cards in your Graveyard. Return them to the Deck and draw 1 card.|
Not enough cards to justify

|Law Abiding Ninjas|40|RGVS|Warrior/Effect|DARK|4||3000|0|You can only control 1 face-up "Law Abiding Ninjas". If your opponent controls a monster, this card's ATK becomes 0 and it cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is in Defense Position, destroy it.|
|Palace of Collapsing Sand|45|RGVS|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||You can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to activate the following effect. Your opponent declares a card name. Your opponent picks up cards from the top of their Deck until they pick up the declared card. That card is added to their hand, and the remaining cards are sent to the Graveyard.|
Heavy Storm
Giant Trunade
Seems only useful for OTKs

|Zero Absolute|62|SET1|Aqua/Effect|WATER|3||0|0|If this card is destoryed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Then, remove from play this card from your Graveyard.|
Lolno

|Prominence Napalm|59|SET1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Send all FIRE monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. Then, remove from play a number of cards in your opponent's Graveyard equal to the number of cards sent.|
|Spellpower Boost|68|SET1|Spell Card|Spell|||||You can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to draw 1 card.|
UP'd

Morphing Jar
Advantage is too insane

Lightning Vortex
Bottomless Trap Hole
We're trying to avoid too much removal

Needs changes:

|Incessant Blade |20|OTCG|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play||| Select 1 face-up Attack Position monster you control. Its ATK becomes 0. Halve all battle damage you take involving that card. That card cannot be removed from the field during this turn.|
It wasn't named that, the other card was .-.

|Common Market|12|OTCG|Spell Card|Spell|||||Return 2 Normal Monsters from your hand to the Graveyard and draw 3 cards.|
Needs to say 'send'

|Act of Desperation|63|SET1|Spell Card|Spell|||||You can only activate this card when the number of your removed from play cards is higher than the number of cards in your Graveyard. Remove from play 1 card you control and draw 2 cards.|
I posted a fix for this one. It's even in the list of cards =o

|Satanic Guard|70|SET1|Fiend/Effect|Fire|4||900|1700|If you have 6 or more monsters in your Graveyard, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. If a FIRE Fiend-Type monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard and send 1 card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard instead.|#
Needs to be more Shield-Wing

New submission:
|Landmine Turtle|0|SET1|Reptile/Effect|Fire|3||1000|0|When this card is attacked and destroyed as a result of battle, you can discard 1 card to destroy the attacking monster, take 400 damage and Special Summon 1 "Fragment Token" (EARTH/Machine/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF).|
Flavor: The only way a turtle can take you by surprise is if you think it's a rock, and step on it. That didn't stop the area's defenders finding a way to weaponize them.

ZOMG I submitted in YVD format.
[/quote]
These searches may or may not be redundant. The types of the searchers could be a good boost. IDK. It depends, tbh.

EDIT: Add Armored Bee. And Verdant Sanctuary?
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eh I guess your still accepting soooo....

|Insectoid the Great|0|DFGF|Insect/Effect|Earth|5||2000|1900|You can Tribute this card to Special Summon "Mad Insectoid" from your hand. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Insect-type monster from your Graveyard. Monsters Special Summoned that way cannot be used as a Tribute for "Mad Insectoid".|

|Mad Insectoid|0|DFGF|Insect/Effect|Earth|7||2800|2500|Activate one of the following effects during your Battle Phase:
-If this card attacks all your opponent's monsters are changed to face-up defense position.
-You can half this card's ATK to allow this card to attack an additional time.|

|Ultar Insectoid|0|DFGF|Insect/Effect|Wind|10||3200|2900|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Mad Insectoid" you control. During your Battle Phase you can half the ATK of all face-up monsters you control to have this card gain 500 ATK. During your opponents turn you can reduce this card's DEF to 0 and switch this card into DEF position to destroy 1 card on the field.|

|Powered Insectoid|0|DFGF|Insect/Synchro/Effect|Wind|12||3500|3200|1 Tuner + "Mad Insectoid" + 1 Insect-type monster
If this card destroys a monster in defense position inflict the difference as battle damage. If your opponent activates a card effect that destroys 1 or more Insect-type monsters you control you can remove from play 1 Insect-type monster to return that card to its respective owner's hand. Destroy this card if a FIRE or Pyro-type monster targets this card.|

Several Cards from a discontinued "Card Pack" of mine.
[quote name='RobotBowtieOfDestruction' timestamp='1292089602' post='4844564']
These searches may or may not be redundant. The types of the searchers could be a good boost. IDK. It depends, tbh.

[/quote]

Bee yes, I'd leave Sanct for now, seems bad to include type-support in set 1.

I'm saying no to Insecoids except Mad Insectiod. The rest feel a bit off in one way or another.

[b]Also, don't bother having a YVD folder for this. I'm going to upload a simplified folder for people. It's going to have a special launcher that auto-updates the .set file, optionally auto-updates the image file, has optional links to any web-pages we keep things on, updates the banlist, and even has a nice banner (which someone needs to make, by the way. Size 294 by 85). If it doesn't stop things working, it'll also have files you don't need to use/edit as hidden files, so that it's easy to find things that are important. Thank Yangninja for this awesome gift (and JoshIcy for requesting it).[/b]

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292089410' post='4844560']
No:

|Rare Ibis|4|OTCG|Winged-Beast/Effect|WATER|4||1400|1100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 WATER monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|
|Charleader|5|OTCG|Spellcaster/Effect|FIRE|4||1400|1100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|
|Giant Root|6|OTCG|Plant/Effect|EARTH|4||1400|1400|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 EARTH monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|
|Gliding Gecko|7|OTCG|Reptile/Effect|WIND|4||1400|1100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 WIND monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|
|Cubic Seraphim|8|OTCG|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|4||1400|1100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|
|Mad Mosquito|9|OTCG|Insect/Effect|DARK|4||1400|1100|When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face- up Attack Position.|
Redundant when we can use TCG searchers

[b]These are more uniform.[/b]

|Golden Armaments|11|OTCG|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 3 Equip Spell Cards in your Graveyard. Return them to the Deck and draw 1 card.|
Not enough cards to justify

[b]I'd run it with Incessant.[/b]

|Law Abiding Ninjas|40|RGVS|Warrior/Effect|DARK|4||3000|0|You can only control 1 face-up "Law Abiding Ninjas". If your opponent controls a monster, this card's ATK becomes 0 and it cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is in Defense Position, destroy it.|
|Palace of Collapsing Sand|45|RGVS|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||You can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to activate the following effect. Your opponent declares a card name. Your opponent picks up cards from the top of their Deck until they pick up the declared card. That card is added to their hand, and the remaining cards are sent to the Graveyard.|
Heavy Storm
Giant Trunade
Seems only useful for OTKs

[b]Aggro needs support.
Combo is fun. But that needs an errata.
True dat.
True dat.[/b]

|Zero Absolute|62|SET1|Aqua/Effect|WATER|3||0|0|If this card is destoryed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Then, remove from play this card from your Graveyard.|
Lolno

[b]True dat.[/b]

|Prominence Napalm|59|SET1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Send all FIRE monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. Then, remove from play a number of cards in your opponent's Graveyard equal to the number of cards sent.|
|Spellpower Boost|68|SET1|Spell Card|Spell|||||You can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to draw 1 card.|
UP'd

[b]True dat.[/b]

Morphing Jar
Advantage is too insane

[b]True dat.[/b]

Lightning Vortex
Bottomless Trap Hole
We're trying to avoid too much removal

[b]True dat.[/b]

Needs changes:

|Incessant Blade |20|OTCG|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play||| Select 1 face-up Attack Position monster you control. Its ATK becomes 0. Halve all battle damage you take involving that card. That card cannot be removed from the field during this turn.|
It wasn't named that, the other card was .-.

[b]OSHI NOT A DIFFERENT NAME[/b]

|Common Market|12|OTCG|Spell Card|Spell|||||Return 2 Normal Monsters from your hand to the Graveyard and draw 3 cards.|
Needs to say 'send'

[b]wtf that's not my version[/b]

|Act of Desperation|63|SET1|Spell Card|Spell|||||You can only activate this card when the number of your removed from play cards is higher than the number of cards in your Graveyard. Remove from play 1 card you control and draw 2 cards.|
I posted a fix for this one. It's even in the list of cards =o

[b]We can use both.[/b]

|Satanic Guard|70|SET1|Fiend/Effect|Fire|4||900|1700|If you have 6 or more monsters in your Graveyard, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. If a FIRE Fiend-Type monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard and send 1 card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard instead.|#
Needs to be more Shield-Wing

[b]True dat.[/b]

New submission:
|Landmine Turtle|0|SET1|Reptile/Effect|Fire|3||1000|0|When this card is attacked and destroyed as a result of battle, you can discard 1 card to destroy the attacking monster, take 400 damage and Special Summon 1 "Fragment Token" (EARTH/Machine/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF).|
Flavor: The only way a turtle can take you by surprise is if you think it's a rock, and step on it. That didn't stop the area's defenders finding a way to weaponize them.

[b]..................HAHAHAHAHA[/b]

ZOMG I submitted in YVD format.

[b]GRIFFIN SUBMITTING CARDS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='RobotBowtieOfDestruction' timestamp='1292089602' post='4844564']

[/quote]

What Griffin sez.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292090503' post='4844584']
Bee yes, I'd leave Sanct for now, seems bad to include type-support in set 1.

I'm saying no to Insecoids except Mad Insectiod. The rest feel a bit off in one way or another.

[b]Also, don't bother having a YVD folder for this. I'm going to upload a simplified folder for people. It's going to have a special launcher that auto-updates the .set file, optionally auto-updates the image file, has optional links to any web-pages we keep things on, updates the banlist, and even has a nice banner (which someone needs to make, by the way. Size 294 by 85). If it doesn't stop things working, it'll also have files you don't need to use/edit as hidden files, so that it's easy to find things that are important. Thank Yangninja for this awesome gift (and JoshIcy for requesting it).[/b]
[/quote]

YES

[quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1292090161' post='4844578']
Eh I guess your still accepting soooo....

|Insectoid the Great|0|DFGF|Insect/Effect|Earth|5||2000|1900|You can Tribute this card to Special Summon "Mad Insectoid" from your hand. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Insect-type monster from your Graveyard. Monsters Special Summoned that way cannot be used as a Tribute for "Mad Insectoid".|

|Mad Insectoid|0|DFGF|Insect/Effect|Earth|7||2800|2500|Activate one of the following effects during your Battle Phase:
-If this card attacks all your opponent's monsters are changed to face-up defense position.
-You can half this card's ATK to allow this card to attack an additional time.|

|Ultar Insectoid|0|DFGF|Insect/Effect|Wind|10||3200|2900|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Mad Insectoid" you control. During your Battle Phase you can half the ATK of all face-up monsters you control to have this card gain 500 ATK. During your opponents turn you can reduce this card's DEF to 0 and switch this card into DEF position to destroy 1 card on the field.|

|Powered Insectoid|0|DFGF|Insect/Synchro/Effect|Wind|12||3500|3200|1 Tuner + "Mad Insectoid" + 1 Insect-type monster
If this card destroys a monster in defense position inflict the difference as battle damage. If your opponent activates a card effect that destroys 1 or more Insect-type monsters you control you can remove from play 1 Insect-type monster to return that card to its respective owner's hand. Destroy this card if a FIRE or Pyro-type monster targets this card.|

Several Cards from a discontinued "Card Pack" of mine.
[/quote]

No archetypes. <_<

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292091933' post='4844626']
We have not much removal, so Guardian is too hard to get rid of for a low-level monster.
And DCP's stats are basically just DCKs. Changing the stats would muck up the point of it. Considering you can't use any s/ts with it out, and any s/t kills it, I think the stats aren't that bad =/
[/quote]

1800 = 2000 in the TCG. 1800 is too much, 1700 would be equal to DCK's ATK.
|Heavenly Warrior|0|DFGF|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|Light|10||1600|2000|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters
When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned you can Tribute 1 card you control to activate this effect: Increase this card's ATK and DEF for each Normal Monster in your Graveyard x600. During End Phase you can remove from play 1 or more Normal Monsters in your Graveyard to activate this effect: During your next Battle Phase this card can attack equal to the number of Normal Monsters removed this way.|

Submitting again.

[hr]
**This will be updated whenever I feel like submitting a card as of today.

|Crystal Centaur|0|DFGF|Fairy/Effect|Light|4||1700|800|If this card is attacked while in defense position return the attacking monster to its respective owner's hand during End Phase. While this card is in your Graveyard it is treated as a Normal Monster. |

|Warriors of the Little One|0|DFGF|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate only when a face-up "Kuriboh", "Winged Kuriboh" or "Kuribon" you control is selected as an attack target. You can Tribute the attacking monster and 1 monster you control to Special Summon 1 "Little Soldier Token(s)" (Warrior/WIND/ATK ?/ DEF ?) to your side of the field. The Special Summoned Token's ATK and DEF are equal to the combined Level's of the Tributed Monsters x100.|
[size="5"][u][b]Important notice on how the CCG will be distributed and updated:[/b][/u][/size]

Soon, I'll be uploading a .zip file. In it, you'll only see 3 files:

YangLauncher.exe
Yugioh Virtual Desktop 9_1.exe
yvd.set

To play:
1) Run YangLauncher.exe
2) Everything updates on its own (it works now)
3) Click 'play YVD'

To play with cards that aren't offically added yet (only me and Icy can offically add cards, since it's on a private server):
1) Add the .set file with the new cards to the folder
2) Run Yugioh Virtual Desktop 9_1.exe, it won't auto-update.

Running YangLauncher again will return your .set to the current offical one. To stop cards getting overwritten, rename your altered .set before running YangLauncher.

Both players must have the same .set for things to work. This is only an issue with non-offical cards when YangLauncher isn't used.

Icy is going to get us a banner for the YangLauncher. When the .set is done and he's finished the banner, I can upload the CCG folder.

Any problems?
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292092867' post='4844654']

To play with cards that aren't offically added yet [b](only me and Icy can offically add cards, since it's on a private server)[/b]:
1) Add the .set file with the new cards to the folder
2) Run Yugioh Virtual Desktop 9_1.exe, it won't auto-update.

[b]Any problems?[/b]

[/quote]

Yes. I'd like to be able to add cards as well, and maybe chillacino too.
[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1292093117' post='4844658']
Yes. I'd like to be able to add cards as well, and maybe chillacino too.
[/quote]

Any time you PM me/Josh, we'll add them, since you're the ones that get final say of the CCG, but the server's private so it's not up to us to give you access to it, sorry.
Not happening Supervillain, this is due to the server being [b][u]PRIVATE[/u][/b]. And on someones paying website. It is merely a required security measure and a respect thing. We cannot give server access to anyone else.

(And sorry for being inactive, been doing a lot of IRL things like tests and hospital visits).
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1292093231' post='4844661']
Any time you PM me/Josh, we'll add them, since you're the ones that get final say of the CCG, but the server's private so it's not up to us to give you access to it, sorry.
[/quote]

[s]Ok. Now that we are speaking about Josh, why isn't he posting something?

[/s]

[quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1292093312' post='4844662']
Not happening Supervillain, this is due to the server being [b][u]PRIVATE[/u][/b]. And on someones paying website. It is merely a required security measure and a respect thing. We cannot give server access to anyone else.

(And sorry for being inactive, been doing a lot of IRL things like tests and hospital visits).
[/quote]

And why are you allowed to use it?
[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1292093827' post='4844667']
And why are you allowed to use it?
[/quote]

Feisty aren't you? Because I've gotten permission from the site owner and Program Creator, as well as asked for potentially other people (who I chose to be -Griffin) to have access to it; in order to use it explicitly for this purpose. Meaning, I can give authority to others; griffin cannot. And no, you will NOT know who the owner is; use of it is a luxury please understand that.

However, again at the risk of Security and to keep Respect no one else will be getting server access anytime soon. So any updates, please PM to me or -Griffin we will update it at the soonest possible time upon receiving it. For any misc data:

- Banner sizes are 294x85 pixels.
- Tell us the Header for the Program (what it'll be labeled as informally).
- You may include 2-3 links. Please inform us of those links as well as what you wish to name them.
- Any images you may wish to include and .ZIP them for us (you must know the format and dimensions for YVD pictures).
- Give us any updated .SET file.

Anything else?
[quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1292094407' post='4844705']
Feisty aren't you? Because I've gotten permission from the site owner and Program Creator, as well as asked for potentially other people (who I chose to be -Griffin) to have access to it; in order to use it explicitly for this purpose. Meaning, I can give authority to others; griffin cannot. And no, you will NOT know who the owner is; use of it is a luxury please understand that.

However, again at the risk of Security and to keep Respect no one else will be getting server access anytime soon. So any updates, please PM to me or -Griffin we will update it at the soonest possible time upon receiving it. For any misc data:

- Banner sizes are 294x85 pixels.
- Tell us the Header for the Program (what it'll be labeled as informally).
- You may include 2-3 links. Please inform us of those links as well as what you wish to name them.
- Any images you may wish to include and .ZIP them for us (you must know the format and dimensions for YVD pictures).
- Give us any updated .SET file.

Anything else?
[/quote]

I don't get that Link thing.... And with header do you mean something like this?[img]http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/7668/93167579.png[/img]
[center][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2vj8soh.png[/IMG][/center]
[list]
[*]Banner: Must be 294x85 pixels and .PNG format.
[*]Start YVD: Starts YVD
[*]Set 1: The title of what you wish it to be called.
[*]Button 1/Main Topic: First Link
[*]Button 2/My Site: Second Link
[/list]
And the banner is just temp unless you like it.

Archived