~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THEN MAKE BULMA

NOW.

Too impatient... I've been working on this gallery for over 5 years. I aim for perfection. These aren't just your random everyday fan-made cards. I actually plan to do things with this in the future.

Adult Bulma WILL be made, just be patient. I have a good picture for her and the stats are ready. I just need a good, original effect and I'll be set to design the card itself. Give me about 2 weeks tops!

Ha! Nice. I like how Solar Flare is a beefed up version of Swords of Revealing Light.

Thanks. That was the intention. I have major factors put in.

1. Official Yu-Gi-Oh! cards cannot be mixed in a deck with DBZ/Yugioh Crossover cards.

2. Swords is Unlimited in the official game, while this "buffed" version is Limited to 1 in this.

3. The effects of all cards in the gallery are meant to "fit" with the purpose they had in the actual anime/manga.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your cards are 9001 x better than all of Gadjiltron's existence! No seriously that is a serious feat to accomplish cause he's the yugioh gawd :o

Thanks, though I don't even know who he is, hehe.

wheres cellin and frizell?

Couldn't find good images... :(

I love the job you have made for those cards. Good cropping, good original card grammar, very brilliant thought on effects, and good synergy. I think there would be many decks that could be created from these cards, depending on player style. Keep up the good work, and I hope I had your untiring ability in creating cards.

I love the job you have made for those cards. Good cropping, good original card grammar, very brilliant thought on effects, and good synergy. I think there would be many decks that could be created from these cards, depending on player style. Keep up the good work, and I hope I had your untiring ability in creating cards.

Thanks a lot! I have made 3 prototype decks with these so far.

Please come again, request, rate, etc.

Archived