Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [starting] [accepting in ooc thread]

Blackwing-Master

[color=green]"Uh... Wha... what about the room I was assigned?" Elisa asked, "Or, do I not get a choice in the matter?" She asked, though she quickly shut up and tried fading into the background once Aki doubled over in pain[/color]

[color=orange][i]Aki, you may want to back off a little.[/i] Rayos said, seeing Elisa through Aki's eyes, [i]The girl thinks that if she gets too close to you you're going to throw her on the bed and have your way with her. Which, again, would probably exacerbate the situation by bringing up whatever past trauma she went through to make her this shy.[/i] The agony shot through his body, but he didn't let it show, beyond simply closing his eyes and taking a steadying breath before assigning a pair students that volunteered to help the others move in, an overly peppy Senior and her boyfriend that was no doubt only there because she forced him to be, to take charge while he went to check on the other dorms, in reality heading back to his room to focus.[/color]

[color=red]"I don't know. My Mark's not like the others. It connects me to the Crimson Dragon, and I have my own Dragon, but it's not as stable a connection as the other five Marks. I think it has something to do with my Dragon's history. When Yusei's group saved the world, both from Goodwin and that Ark Cradle incident, he..." At that moment, he felt the burning agony in his arm and winced, "Son of a b*tch." He snarled, getting a clear image of Stardust in his mind, as well as seven round objects, one each glowing gold and blue, four glowing white, and a seventh that just seemed to exist. It was without light or color, not even blackness.[/color]

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aki tried to focus through the pain, and turned to Elisa. She tried to smile, but occasionally, she winced and grimaced at the pain shooting up from her arm. [color=#FF1493]"I actually checked on that as we were coming up...since the school database doesn't recognize my semi-hostile takeover of some of the facilities in this building, you got assigned to a room we are currently using as storage space for instruments and band gear...that's why I am offering you one of these rooms...but, if you want to, I can arrange for you to move into whatever room you like that is available, single, shared, or otherwise...as a token of our friendship..."[/color]

"Drake!" She could hear the roar, but didn't think about that. "What happened?" She saw the glowing mark. "Oh, that explains it." [i]Really didn't know he had a mark until now...[/i]

James was still riding around the arena. Stardust Draogn, still at his side, kept up with the speed of his d-wheel and flapped it's wings shooting small bits of its shining dust around the arena.

Jack, still laying in his room, felt a jolt of pain through his arm as his mark started glowing blue, luminating the entire room. "What's going on?" He ran out the front door. A small voice in his head told him [i]Go to the arena...[/i] So he did. He still found it odd that he was hearing voices in his head now. [i]Wonder if that has to do with the mark as well...[/i]

[color=green]"Ummm... I don't wanna be a burden so..." Elisa said, pausing worriedly, "I... guess I'll take the other room... if that's OK with you, I mean. If not, I'll gladly take this room." She said, walking closer to Aki and placing a hand on her shoulder, hesitating, hoping that she didn't take any of this the wrong way. "Are... are you OK?" She asked, "Sh... should I get the nurse? Or one of the Professors?"[/color]

[color=red]"Don't get any ideas." Drake said, rolling up his sleeve so she could see his Body Mark, "I'm not one of the main Signers, the Crimson Dragon just revived me after my most recent death. I guess he needed a vessel for his last Dragon, and, since I've kicked more ass than most Signers the last few apocalypses, he deemed me worthy of being that vessel." He grit his teeth as he was instructed to go to the arena, "Make a left here. Crimson wants us at the arena."[/color]

Aki shakes her head. [color=#FF1493]"No...I'm fine...and thank you for taking the other room...how would you like for it to be decorated?"[/color] While Aki was doing this, this annoying voice in the back of her head kept telling her to [i]<Go to the Arena.>[/i] Aki's obvious response was quite well-phrased. [i]<Shut up. I'm busy.>[/i] Of course, the voice repeated its orders, to which Aki replied the same thing, but with cursing. Finally, after several commands, she mentally screamed. [i][color=#FF1493]<JUST F**KING SHUT UP!!! I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW, AND I WILL GO TO THE ARENA SHORTLY!!! I CAN'T JUST DROP EVERYTHING AND DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO!!! I HAVE A LIFE!!!>[/i][/color] She then turned pale when she realized that Rayos heard everything she just told the voice.

Jasmine did as told and turned towards the arena. "You gonna be alright back there?"

James had already reached his highest speed yet, not counting while Accel Synchroing. This was probably the longest he's dirven his d-wheel non-stop in a long time, but he needed to so that he could clear his mind. [i]That Sola women still bothers me. Why did she quit after I summoned Stardust, I mean it coudl have easily been countered. And the reason I came here. SFrom the sound of that guy's voice, the world was coming to an end or something. Makes me wonder whats going on here.[/i]

[color=orange][i]Yeah, what she said.[/i] Rayos told the voice in their heads.[/color]

[color=green]"Uh, could I get it in blue?" Elisa asked, "Sky blue, if that's not too much to ask. Just, keep it simple, I don't need any extras. I can come over here if I want tha---." Elisa cut herself off when she realized what Aki might have thought she was implying and immediately stopped talking, her cheeks practically glowing bright red.[/color]

[color=red]Drake chuckled, "Jasmine," He said, pushing the pain to the back of his mind, "Do you honestly think that this is any worse than dying? I've survived that one three times, I think I can hold off the stabbing pain in my arm until we get to the arena." He sighed and brought the images of the seven round objects back to the forefront of his mind, memorizing the outlines so he'd know them if he ever managed to see them.[/color]

Aki sees Elisa blushing, and chuckles, sitting up as she puts her hand on Elisa's shoulder since Elisa's hand went back to her side when Aki got up. [color=#FF1493]"Don't worry. I know what you meant. I will put in a request for a couple buckets of sky-blue paint and some painting supplies."[/color] Aki stretched, feeling a bit better. Her Mark still throbbed and hurt like hell, but the pain was now bearable. Plus, her mental yelling shut up the voice in her head, allowing her to focus. [color=#FF1493]"You sure you don't want anything else for your room? You just let me know if you need anything, within reason, of course, and I will give it to you."[/color]

[color=green]"Could... could we actually have a Duel?" Elisa asked, looking down and to the side, "I just... I don't want to be here if I don't deserve it." She explained, "I mean... why me? I'm nothing special, I mean, I just got shoved in front of you, and y.. you decided to do all these nice things for me. I just... I... I feel like you're only doing this out of pity. Like you see me as a victim, not a person or... or a Duelist." She took off her coat and hung it over a nearby chair, revealing her Obelisk Blue uniform, "J... just because I have trouble saying a complete sentence without stuttering or pausing, doesn't mean I'm useless or w... weak."[/color]

((Elisa's speech impediment: Should it stay or should it go?))

((I think she should have it normally, but when she acts evil, she loses it.))

Aki nodded, and got up. [color=#FF1493]"Alright, then. We can duel. Where would you like to duel?"[/color]

Suddenly, a strange Duel Runner burst onto the track behind James. It was red and black, with a single wheel underneath, and had three fins on either side at the back of the machine, while the front looked slightly draconic. Overall, it looked like the cosmic offspring of Yusei's [i]Yusei Go[/i] and Akiza's [i]Bloody Kiss[/i]. The rider was dressed in a red and black leather catsuit with a black sleeveless trenchcoat, three belt-spikes on either arm, and a black and red helmet with a polarized faceplate completely covering the rider. The rider, who was obviously female, seemed to be both straddling and kneeling on the odd vehicle, but the Duel Runner appeared to have covered her legs. [color=#800000]"Hello, James. I am the Capturer, and I want your Stardust Dragon."[/color]

Darren drew his 5 cards then drew his 6th. [i]Hiding behind a possum and 2 face-downs...he's up to something. Or else he wouldn't have played him in attack mode.[/i]

[b]"Well, I'll start with Mystical Space Typhoon on the card on your left!"[/b]
A tornado appeared from the card and continued towards the card.

(If no response)

The typhoon continued as it shattered the card into pieces.

[b]"Now that THAT'S out of the way, I summon my Delta Flyer in ATK mode!"[/b] The card appeared on the field facing towards Alexander, then out show the dragon who wasn't anymore bigger than maybe the upper half of Darren's body.

[b]"Now I'll activate Delta Flyer's ability. Once per turn, I can increase a monster's level by 1. So now Delta Flyer is a level 4 instead of 3! Ok Delta, Attack his Possum!"[/b] The dragon opened it's mouth and shot out a small whipping tornado towards the Possum.

[color=green]"Um... the roof, maybe?" Elisa said, "I... I like Dueling in high places with the wind in m... my hair." Elisa said, getting out her angel wing Duel Disk again, "W... we can get to the roof, right?" She asked hesitantly, hoping that Aki wasn't just testing her and would actually listen to her and do what she wanted. "O... or, we could Duel somewhere else, if you want." She said, not making eye contact with Aki, "It's up to you..." The Mist Valley Duelist said, holding her wrist with her opposite hand and twisting her foot shyly.[/color]

[i]"Crap!"[/i] was what came to Alexander's mind as his left-most face-down card was destroyed by the swirling typhoon called forth from Darren's Quickplay Spell. [i]"There goes my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Scrap-Iron_Scarecrow"]Scrap-Iron Scarecrow[/url]. Even so, I still have...,"[/i] he thought to himself while Darren then summoned his Delta Flyer.

Once Darren entered his Battle Phase and announced his attack, Alexander spoke. "Hold on for just one second, Darren. I activate my other face-down card: [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Offering"]Ultimate Offering[/url]! With this Trap Card, I can offer 500 of my Life Points in order to Normal Summon or Set an additional monster during either my Main Phase or your Battle Phase. Fortunate for me, that means I can now sacrifice my Playful Possum in order to Tribute Summon the Level 5 monster, [url="http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/57/11858.jpg"]Marcus Fenix - Beta[/url]!"

The little Possum fell over on its side as it disappeared in a light blue orb of energy, which then vanished as a new figure took the Possum's place; the figure in question was a 6-foot-tall muscular male wearing a black bandanna. In his hands was what looked like an automatic assault rifle with a chainsaw "bayonet". The newly-summoned Warrior stared down the opposing dragon with piercing blue eyes.

"Now," Alexander spoke after his new monster was summoned, "since I have a new monster on my side of the field, what's known as a "Replay" now occurs. What this means for you, Mr. Marsico, is that you can choose to either continue your attack with Delta Flyer, or call off the attack all together." Of course, Alexander figured that Darren wouldn't risk attacking a stronger monster.

Life Points: 7500

Field: Marcus Fenix - Beta (Monster Card Zone 1, ATK Mode, 2000 ATK/ 1700 DEF)
S/T: Ultimate Offering
Hand: 2 Cards
Graveyard: 2 (Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, Playful Possum)

[b]"Heh nice mov., I'll end my turn by throwing down 2 face-downs."[/b]
As he finished two cards appeared in front of him face down.
[b]"You're move, Professor."[/b] Darren said with a grin. Surprised that he was able to summon a monster and stop his attack. Darren would have to think even harder if he was wanting to win his first duel.

LP: 8000
Hand: 2
Field: Delta Flyer - ATK (ATK 1500/DEF 900)
S/T: 2 Face-down
Graveyard: 1
RFG: 0

Aki mused at the prospect. [color=#FF1493]"You know, I have never dueled on the roof before. I think it might be possible, but, as I just said, I have never done it before, and as far as I know, no one else has either. Let me go check."[/color] After a few minutes, Aki came back, beaming. [color=#FF1493]"It turns out there is a rooftop area on top of the dorm. it's just big enough for us to duel. Come on."[/color] Aki led Elisa to a door used for maintenance, which had a storage room and a ladder behind it. The ladder went up to a flat area, at which point Aki took her place on the end where the door was. She reconfigured her guitar into its Duel Disk mode, and placed her Deck into the slot. [color=#FF1493]"You ready, Elisa?"[/color]

"Alright then, Mr. Marsico," Alex replied with a smile of his own as he drew his next card. [i]"Okay, he's now set two cards,"[/i] he thought to himself. [i]"I'm not sure what he's planning with those... so I should test the waters."[/i]

"I now summon [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Wildheart"]Elemental Hero Wildheart[/url] in Attack Position!" Alexander declared. A sword-wielding warrior in tribal attire appeared to Marcus Fenix's right.

(If no response)

"I then play the Equip Spell Card, [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Dragon%27s_Soul"]Sword of Dragon's Soul[/url], and equip it to Wildheart."

(If no response)

The large sword that was originally in Wildheart's grip was replaced by an ornate, saw-toothed blade. "This sword boosts Wildheart's Attack Power by 700 points, giving him a total Attack Power of 2200! In addition, if he battles against a Dragon-Type monster, that Dragon is destroyed regardless of whether or not Wildheart wins that battle."

"I shall now proceed to my Battle Phase," Mr. Abernathy continued, "and I shall have my Elemental Hero make the first strike. Wildheart, attack Delta Flyer with Dragon Bane Slash!"

The Elemental Hero charged forth, his Sword of Dragon's Soul raised above his head, prepared to bring it down upon Delta Flyer skull

(If no response)

The sword slashed through Delta Flyer, perfectly slicing it in half before the dragon shattered into pieces.

"Good work, Wildheart," Allexander said in a congratulatory tone, then turned to his other monster.
"Marcus, I'm going to have you hold off from attacking this turn," Alexander said to his other monster. Marcus nodded in affirmation.

"Alright, Mr. Marsico, it's your move now."

Field: Marcus Fenix - Beta (Monster Card Zone 1, ATK Mode, 2000 ATK/1700 DEF), Elemental Hero Wildheart (Monster Card Zone 2, ATK Mode, 2200 ATK/1600 DEF)
S/T: Sword of Dragon's Soul (Equipped to Wildheart), Ultimate Offering
Hand: 1 Card

[i]Urg...his Wildheart prevents me from playing traps when he attacks![/i] As he seen Delta Flyer shatter into pieces.

[b]"I'm sorry my Flyer, but you will be avenged! My turn! Now I'll activate one of my face downs. Emblem of the Dragon Destroyer! This allows me to bring 1 Buster Blader from my deck to my hand!"[/b] He takes out his deck and searches for the card. Takes it out, adds it to his hand, and shuffles his deck.

[b]"Now I'll summon my Treeborn Frog in Defense Mode!"[/b] A bubble came up from the ground and pooped, revealing a tiny frog.
[b]"Next, Swords of Revealing Light! This doesn't allow you to attack me for 3 whole turns."[/b]

[i]This should buy me some time to get what I need.[/i]

[b]"I'll end my turn with another face-down and end my turn."[/b]

LP: 7300
Field: Treeborn Frog - DEF (ATK 100/DEF 100)
S/T: Swords of Revealing Light, 2 Face-downs.
Graveyard: 2

The lombax gave out a slight gasp as the shining swords fell down from above and landed around his two monsters in such a way as to prevent them from advancing forward. "Clever move, Darren, I'll give you that one," Alexander said. "Now that it's my turn, I'll draw," he said as he drew from his deck. "I may not be able to attack for three turns, but I'm keeping Marcus and Wildheart in Attack Position. In the meantime, I'm placing one card face-down and ending my turn."

[i]"I just hope that there'll still be monsters on my side when his Swords of Revealing Light lifts,"[/i] he thought to himself, trying to ignore a headache that came along at that exact moment.

Field: Marcus Fenix - Beta (Monster Zone 1, ATK Mode, 2000 ATK/1700 DEF), Elemental Hero Wildheart (Monster Zone 2, ATK Mode, 2200 ATK/1600 DEF)
S/T: #1: Sword of Dragon's Soul (Equipped to Wildheart), #2: Face-Down Card, #5: Ultimate Offering

[i]Phew, he didn't rid of my swords just yet. Now I just need 1 card for now to help stall....[/i]

[b]"My turn!"[/b] He drew his card and looked at it. [i]Dang, not the one I need. But it'll help for now.[/i]

[b]"To further my Defenses, I'm going to summon Peten, the Dark Clown in Defense Mode!"[/b] A card appeared sideways on the ground and a clown rose up from it in a crouching position. Letting out a chuckle and waving to his opponent.

[b]"With that, I'll end my turn."[/b]

[i]I need just 1 card to help me right now, it's jsut a matter if I'll draw it soon![/i]

Field: Treeborn Frog - DEF (ATK 100/DEF 100), Peten the Dark Clown - DEF (ATK 500/DEF 1200)
S/T: Swords of Revealing Light, 2 Face-downs.
Graveyard: 2

[color=green]Elisa climbed up the latter behind Aki, blushing bright red when she got to the roof, "Um... s... sorry.." She said, getting her angel wing Duel Disk and attached it to her arm, "I... you can go first..." She muttered, averting her gaze from Aki as she drew her opening hand, hoping that she either wouldn't notice and assume that she was just being her normal shy self. "Um... ya, you should definitely g... go first." Elisa repeated, staring intently at her Hand and hoping Aki would just not notice her blushing redder than a Slifer's Jacket.[/color]

He brushed off his headache as he drew his next card.

"I set one monster," Alexander said with a slightly disappointed sigh, as a face-down card appeared to Wildheart's right. "With nothing else to do, I must end my turn. But be warned, Darren," Alexander added, a bit of seriousness added to his voice; "It's been two turns since you've played Swords of Revealing Light. At the conclusion of my next turn, your Swords will disappear, so you had better take that opportunity and make the most of it."

Field: Marcus Fenix - Beta (Monster Zone 1, ATK Mode, 2000 ATK/1700 DEF), Elemental Hero Wildheart (Monster Zone 2, ATK Mode, 2200 ATK/1600 DEF), Unknown Monster (Monster Zone 3, DEF Mode)
S/T: #1: Sword of Dragon's Soul (Equipped to Wildheart), #2: Face-Down Card, #5: Ultimate Offering

Darren had to hide the fact that he had the worst of luck dueling the past few duels. But he shook it off as he drew his card.

[b]"Well this should help a little bit, I activate...Magical Dimension! Now this card can only be activated while I have a Spellcaster monster on my field. I can tribute 1 monster in exchange to Special Summon a Spellcaster from my hand. Now I offer up my Treeborn Frog and Special Summon Delg, The Dark Monarch! Plus, I get to destroy 1 monster on the field! Say bye bye to Wildheart! Oh, and get this, when he's Normal or Special Summoned, I can removed 2 cards in your Graveyard from play, and at the same time send the two cards off the top of your deck to the graveyard! Get ready! Delg, do you're dirty work!"[/b]

(If no response)

A dark aura went around Delg as 2 cards came out of the graveyard, removing them from the game.

[b]"And now I activate my face down Trap Stun! Now for the rest of the turn, any trap card on the field is negated! And I'm not really liking your soldier there. Delg! Shadow Entity!"[/b]

(If no response)

A dark aura went around Delg as so did Marcus, he then screamed in pain and shattered, sending him to the graveyard.

[b]"Let's see what you can dish out next Professor. Your move!"[/b]

Hand: 1
Field: Delg the Dark Monarch - ATK (ATK 2400/DEF 1000), Peten the Dark Clown - DEF (ATK 500/DEF 1200)
S/T: Swords of Revealing Light, 1 Face-down
Graveyard: 5

"Forgive me, Wildheart," Alexander said solemnly as his Elemental Hero was destroyed by the Magical Dimension. He then removed Wildheart and Scrap-Iron Scarecrow from his Graveyard while sending the top two cards of his deck to the Graveyard; [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Level_Eater"]Level Eater[/url] and [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Outstanding_Dog_Marron"]Outstanding Dog Marron[/url]. Due to Marron's effect, however, Alexander was able to shuffle the Outstanding Dog back into his deck.

"I just hope things don't get any worse," said the lombax. To his misfortune, Darren activated Trap Stun, preventing him from activating any Trap Card effects for the rest of the turn. After that, Delg the Dark Monarch attacked Marcus Fenix with a pulsating dark wave.

At this, Alexander began to cringe. Not so much in anticipation of the damage that would be inflicted on his Life Points, but in empathy for Marcus. However, in the midst of Marcus's screaming in pain, the dark energy surrounding him broke apart.

"What? I don't understa--!" Alexander blurted out before savagely face palming himself. "Of course! How could I forget?!" He then watched as Marcus rushed at the Delg with two of the Sword of Revealing Light in his hands, stabbed both swords into Delg's torso and slammed his fist into the face of the Dark Monarch's helmet, leaving a large dent in the center. Marcus then proceeded to fire his rifle at Delg, finishing him off.

"I suppose an explanation is in order, Mr. Marsico," Alexander said once Delg vanished from the field. "Part of Marcus Fenix - Beta's ability allows him to gain Attack power when he battles an enemy monster; to be exact, he gains 100 Attack points, multiplied by his opponent's Level. Since Delg was a Level 6, that meant that Marcus gained 600 Attack points during that battle, increasing his Attack Power to 2600, just enough to overthrow your Monarch."

Field: Marcus Fenix - Beta (Monster Zone 1, ATK Mode, 2000 ATK/1700 DEF), Unknown Monster (Monster Zone 3, DEF Mode)
S/T: #2: Face-Down Card, #5: Ultimate Offering
Graveyard: 3 (Playful Possum, Sword of Dragon's Soul, Level Eater)
RfP: 2 (Elemental Hero Wildheart, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow)

Aki drew her card, and smiled at the result.
[color=#FF1493]"I draw, and I will Normal Summon Gladiator Beast Kaligura in Attack Mode!"[/color]
http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Kaligura
A powerful-looking wolverine-like Gladiator Beast in red armor with retractable blade-claws on its gauntlets appeared and snarled at Elisa. (1900 ATK)
[color=#FF1493]"I will Set 2 face-down cards, then end my turn."[/color]

[color=#FF1493]Aki:[/color] 4000 LP
Hand: 3
Monsters: Kaligura (1900 ATK)
Spells/Traps: 2 FD
Graveyard: None

James looked back at thw one-wheeled d-wheel. "Doesn't mean you're going to get it without a fight." James said as he hit a button on his d-wheel and Speed World 2 appeared on his screan and a voice from the d-wheel said, [font="Impact"][i][b]"Speed World 2, set on."[/b][/i][/font] The area was changed to have a slight purple coloring to it. James yelled back, "I'll give you the first move." He made the next turn as he took Stardust Dragon off his duel disk and the image fadded away.

Jasmine looked back. "You may have a point there."

Archived