Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [starting] [accepting in ooc thread]

Blackwing-Master

Darren looked in awe as his Monarch was demolished. [i]An unknown effect that gives him attack power? This is not good. If this monster has that, he may even have more.[/i] Darren looked in his hand, [b]"Since Delg wasn't able to perform the needed attack, I guess I'll have to end my turn how it is now. Let's see what you can dish out next Professor. I'm just dieing to see it. Your move!"[/b] Darren looked at the field only occupied by his clown who always seemed to have a smile even in the toughest situations. All Darren could do was hope that he gets a life saver next turn, but more importantly, hope he can even last that long!

LP: 7100
Hand: 1
Field: Peten the Dark Clown - DEF (ATK 500/DEF 1200)
S/T: Swords of Revealing Light, 1 Face-down
Graveyard: 6
RFG: 0

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
((I'm currently on Xmas break, meaning my internet's sh*t if it exists at all, sorry. I'll be back up and running by 1/10/11 at the latest))

[color=green]"I...um..." Elisa said hesitantly, looking at her six cards and Aki's Gladiator Beast, "I activate the Field Spell Card Mist Valley Divine Wind." She started, causing the winds to kick up, to the point where there were mini tornadoes all around them and Elisa's hair and clothes blew every which way, giving a sense of heroism to the otherwise shy and meek young adult, "N... now... One Monster and two other cards face-down." At her words, three piles of angelic feathers fell from the sky in a triangular formation, one in the front, two in the back, right in front of Elisa. "T... that's all I can do."[/color]

LP: 4000
Hand: 2
Monsters; 1 f/d
S/T: 2 f/d
Field: MV Divine Wind

[color=red]"Besides, I can't die. I haven't even got my Signer Dragon yet." Drake told Jasmine, accelerating until they were driving side by side, "I'll be damned if I'm gonna let Rayos have two Dragons without getting one for myself." He grit his teeth as the pain increased "Dammit, we've been over this." He muttered to his arm, "Until I have your card and you get your name back, you're not really my Signer Dragon." He noticed Jasmine looking at him funny and forced a smile, "Sorry, Six is kinda sensitive about his condition. And, since he doesn't have an anchor point like the other ten Dragons, he's bonded with my Mark."[/color]

Not even bothering to hide his relief as he heaved a big sigh, Alexander drew his next card as he began his next turn. [i]"Still, that was really close,"[/i] he thought to himself, referring to how Marcus Fenix - Beta's effect barely allowed him to survive Delg's attack. Alexander had to build up his defenses further if he wanted to still stand a chance.

"Okay, then," Alexander spoke up, "Here's where things get a bit more interesting. I decrease Marcus's Level by one in order to Special Summon [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Level_Eater"]Level Eater[/url] from my Graveyard in Defense Position."

(If no response)

As Alexander said this, Marcus Fenix - Beta's card appeared behind the C.O.G. Soldier. One of the Level Stars on the card wiggled a bit, and then started to crawl around on its surface (Marcus looked at this as it was happening, a perplexed look on his face). The Star then grew in size before revealing itself as the Insect-Type Level Eater as it fluttered down onto the field. Marcus Fenix - Beta's card now shows him to be a Level 4 Monster.

"I'll now sacrifice Level Eater to Tribute Summon the Level 6 Monster, [url="http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9341/11858f.jpg"]Ose[/url]!"

(If no response)

As the ladybug-like Level Eater disappeared in a glowing blue sphere, the sphere transformed into a blue card with a mask-like face printed on it; this card shattered into many small shards which swirled about as a humanoid leopard materialized within the vortex. This new monster wore a green cape with a high collar and possessed two katana that he had sheathed onto his back.

"I now Flip Summon my face-down monster; [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fleur_Synchron"]Fleur Synchron[/url], en garde![/i]" Alexander called out, reciting the last part in French.

(if no response)

A small flower-like creature popped out from under its card. Despite appearing plant-like, it was, in truth, a Machine-Type.

"Now's the time! I tune my Level 6 Ose with my Level 2 Fleur Synchron!" At this, his Fleur Synchron hopped into the air, where it transformed into two green rings which surround the leopard-like President from Hell. As the Synchronization commenced, Alexander recited a chant;

[i][b]"I call forth a new force that blooms as two worlds become one. A knight of flowers stands guard in the new world. Synchro Summon![/i] En garde, Chevalier de Fleur!"[/b]

(if no response)

A pillar of light burst forth, and as it dissipates, a feminine knight materialized where Ose once stood.

"Not done yet, I'm afraid!" Alexander continued. "I now decreased Chevalier de Fleur's Level from 8 to 7 in order to Special Summon Levl Eater once more."

(If no response)

Once more, Level Eater summoned itself, this time from one of Chevalier de Fleur's Level Stars.

"I now activate Ultimate Offering's effect; by paying 500 Life Points, and sacrificing Level Eater once more to Tribute Summon [url="http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/57/11858.jpg"]Bayonetta - Beta[/url]!"

(If no response)

The blue glowing orb that appeared with Level Eater's tribute turned into a purple, circular symbol that resembled two overlapping crescent moons. From this symbol, a rather attractive female clad in a black form-fitting outfit strutted onto the field. Her long hair worn up in a beehive, the woman held a hot pink handgun in each hand, as well as one on each of her heels.

Bayonetta adjusted her glasses as she looked Darren up and down, perhaps sizing him up for herself.

"Now that that's over and done with," Alexander said, blushing somewhat, "I must now end my turn since your Swords of Revealing Light is still on the field. And now that I ended my third turn since you've activated your Revealing Swords, they now disappear. So, I will tell you once more, Mr. Marsico; make the most of your next turn, because on my next turn, I'm coming for you!"

Life Points: 7000
Hand: 0
Field: Marcus Fenix - Beta (Monster Zone #1, ATK Mode, 2000 ATK/1700 DEF), Chevalier de Fleur (Monster Zone #2, ATK Mode, 2700 ATK/2300 DEF), Bayonetta - Beta (Monster Zone #3, ATK Mode, 2100 ATK/1700 DEF)
S/T: #2: Face-Down Card, #5: Ultimate Offering
Graveyard: 5 (Playful Possum, Sword of Dragon's Soul, Ose, Fleur Synchron, Level Eater)
RfP: 2 (Elemental Hero Wildheart, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow)

Darren looked as the Professor summons 2 more monsters on his field. [i]Great, what am I to do now? Well...it all comes down to this last card![/i] He looked down at his card with his hand on it, taking a deep breath in, and then exhaling. He closed his eyes and drew his card. Placing it in front of his face then opening his eyes. He let's out a sigh, [i]Well this may help stall for a bit.[/i]

[b]"I now activate, Monster Reborn! And I get to Special Summon my Delg, The Dark Monarch from the graveyard![/b]

(If no response)

[b]"Now, whether he gets Normal or Special Summoned his effect still activates! I can see that the Level Eater is causing me all this trouble, so I'll remove him from play along with your Fleur Synchron! And with that out of the way, the top 2 cards of your deck get sent to the graveyard!"[/b]

[i]I hope this helps stall him, now I hope his monster doesn't have another hidden ability. But just in case...[/i]

[b]"I'll end my turn as it is now, bring it on!"[/b]

Field: Delg, The Dark Monarch - ATK (ATK 2400/DEF 1000), Peten the Dark Clown - DEF (ATK 500/DEF 1200)
S/T: 1 Face-down
Graveyard: 7

"Clever move, Darren," Alexander said in a congratulatory tone as his Level Eater and Fleur Synchron were removed from play. "You've stopped my little Tribute loop with Level Eater's removal. Now, let's see which two cards are being sent to my Graveyard...." With this, he discarded two cards from the top of his Deck: [url="http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/57/11858.jpg"]Tune Trooper - Soul Sniper[/url] and [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Skull-Mark_Ladybug"]Skull-Mark Ladybug[/url].

"Well, it's no Level Eater," Alexander said after seeing the two discards, "but it has an equally beneficial effect; when Skull-Mark Ladybug is sent to the Graveyard for any reason, I gain 1000 Life Points, which now brings me back to 8000 Life Points.

"Now to start my turn," Alexander said as he drew his next card, giving his hand only one card. "I think I'll save this card for now and proceed to my Battle Phase. Now it's time that Marcus and Delg have an encore battle." As if on cue, Marcus began to rev up the chainsaw on his rifle. "You may want to avert your eyes, Mr. Marsico; this is going to be far less prettier than last time. Marcus, attack with Jacinto Chainsaw Massacre!"

Life Points: 8000
Field: Marcus Fenix - Beta (Monster Zone #1, ATK Mode, 2000 ATK/1700 DEF), Chevalier de Fleur (Monster Zone #2, ATK Mode, 2700 ATK/2300 DEF), Bayonetta - Beta (Monster Zone #3, ATK Mode, 2100 ATK/1700 DEF)
Graveyard: 5 (Playful Possum, Sword of Dragon's Soul, Ose, Tune Trooper - Soul Sniper, Skull-Mark Ladybug)
RfP: 4 (Elemental Hero Wildheart, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, Fleur Synchron, Level Eater)

[b]"Heh,"[/b] Darren said as he looked down. [b]"Did I ever mention I have a mean poker face? Well, say good-bye to your defenses! Now I activate, Mirror Force! This card destroys all monsters on your side of the field in ATK position when you attack me!"[/b]
A wall-like barrier grew up from the ground, and as Marcus Fenix connects with the wall a grinding sound is heard.

(If no response)

Marcux then shatters into little bursts of Energy that reflect back and hit all of Alexander's monsters and destroys them. Leaving him with and empty and open field.

[b]"Well now then Professor, what can you do?"[/b] Darren said with a smirk on his face.

Field: Delg, The Dark Monarch - ATK (ATK 2400/DEF 1000), Peten the Dark Clown - DEF (ATK 500/DEF 1200)
S/T: Mirror Force
Graveyard: 7

Kiryu had been of the boat for a little while and had decided to wonder around the island for a bit to better familiarize himself with it, [color=red]Come on Kiryu lets do something fun, like peep into the girls dorm or start a fight with someone.[/color] [color=blue]That would only be fun for you and would probably get me kicked out of here, and when are you going to tell me why you told me to come here, but if your really antsy I guess i could find someone to duel if that would make you feel better,[/color] The Familiar was board as he by nature was very mischievous and didn't like doing nothing but he knew Kiryu wasn't as aggressive as him but a good duel probably wouldn't be a problem and it would ease his boredom.

Marcus charged forth toward Delg, intent on bloody murder (quite literally, in fact), but at that moment a reflective wall-like barrier grew up from the ground, surrounding Delg. As Marcus Fenix connects with the wall a grinding sound was heard.

Alexander was about to freak out over how stupid he was for falling for such a trap, and then remembered why he had summoned Chevalier de Fleur in the first place.

"Chevalier de Fleur, negate his Mirror Force with [i]Fleur de Négation[/i]!" At this, Chevalier de Fleur swiftly drew out her rapier and slashed forward, sending out a shockwave of petals that struck the Mirror Force, shattering it and transforming its shards into more petals that were blown about in the wind. Marcus continued his charge through the wayward petals, driving his chainsaw into Delg's collarbone region, bodily fluid gushing from the Dark Monarch as Marcus's Lancer carved through in a diagonal line. The entire scene was a bizarre mixture of beauty and violence, almost akin to watching a samurai showdown in late spring, except with a chainsaw instead of a katana. The Monarch's horribly mutilated body shattered the instant Marcus had finished his assault.

"Chevalier de Fleur possesses a special ability," Alexander spoke after witnessing the carnage. "Once per turn, it allows her to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card activated during my turn and destroys it. I figured that you would spring your remaining face-down card if I attacked, thus why I had Synchro Summoned Chevalier de Fleur during my previous turn.

"And, as I'm sure you remember, Marcus Fenix - Beta's Attack power increases by 100 for every Level Stars his opponent has; since Delg was Level 6, Marcus's Attack increases from 2000 to 2600, again just barely surpassing your Monarch's 2400.

"Now, I would attack your clown, Darren," Alexander continued, "but I'm not entirely sure if that'll do me any good, so with that, I end my turn." He then turned to Bayonetta - Beta and added apologetically, "I'm sorry, my dear, but you'll just have to wait until next turn."

Life Points: 8000
Graveyard: 5 (Playful Possum, Sword of Dragon's Soul, Ose, Tune Trooper - Soul Sniper, Skull-Mark Ladybug)
RfP: 4 (Elemental Hero Wildheart, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, Fleur Synchron, Level Eater)

Aki drew her card. [color=#FF1493]"I Special Summon Test Tiger in Attack Mode!"[/color]
An armored tiger leaps onto the field and roars. (600 ATK)
[color=#FF1493]"Now I activate his special effect, Tributing him and Kaligura to Special Summon a Gladiator Beast from my Deck!"[/color]
Test Tiger turns on Kaligura and attacks him, sending them flying. The tiger is torn to shreds, but Kaligura vanishes in a flash of light.
[color=#FF1493]"Now I will Special Summon Gladiator Beast Ulf!"[/color]
http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Ulf
A wolf-like Gladiator Beast in stealthy armor with a complex-looking mechanical bow appeared. (2100 ATK)
[color=#FF1493]"And now, I will use Ulf's effect to attack you directly!"[/color]
Ulf fired the arrow, which turned into a missile and streaked towards Elisa.

[color=green]"I... I activate the Trap Card Rev... Rev... Rev...el...a...tion Barrier." She said, obviously struggling with the four syllable word. "By flipping my face down Mist Valley Watcher to n... negate one effect per t... turn." A second tornado billowed up from in front of Elisa and, in one swoop, flipped her Trap Card and her Monster, which was surrounded by a yellow barrier that was quickly destroyed, "Of course, s... since Watcher is a N... Normal Monster, he's immune to that part of the effect." The winged humanoid took a defensive posture against the stronger Monster, "Now, is th... that all?" She asked, her hair veiling the smile on her face.[/color]

Monsters: MV Watcher (1500/[b]1900[/b])
S/T: Revelation Barrier, 1 f/d

[spoiler=Revelation Barrier]Trap
Continuous
Once per turn, by flipping one face-down Monster face-up and negating its effect, negate the attack of one Monster your opponent controls and end the Battle Phase.[/spoiler]

[color=darkred]"Kiryu Kitsune."[/color] A person behind him said. It was Servant. [color=darkred]"Hi, there."[/color] He stretched out his left arm and his academy Duel Disk activated. [color=darkred]"I think I need to duel someone. You, maybe? You seem strong for a Slifer Red. I can sense it. I can sense you, and I can sense that ball of flame inside of you, whether you hide it or not."[/color] At that moment, Shadow Tamer, Servant's Duel Spirit, revealed its presence. [color=darkred]"We're somewhat alike. A duel?"[/color] What Servant hadn't said was that he decided to remove the first threat first. There were thousands on this island, but first one's first.

kiryu was surprised by the mans challenge and the fact that he had a duel spirit with him and after the challenge Kiryu looked over to the familiar to see what he should do, [color=red]This should be fun, why don't you take him out, Ki Ki Ki![/color] With that Kiryu activates his duel disk and draws his cards, [color=blue]I'll set 1 monster and then I'll be throwing down 3 face down and I suppose I'll be ending my turn with that,[/color] Kiryu had removed most cards from his hand but he still would not be able to effectively use his cards until latter.
Life: 4000
Mon: 1 FD
S/T: 3 FD
Grave: 0

[color=darkred]"It's my turn. I summon Shadowknight Archfiend (ATK 2000)."[/color] A monster demon knight thing then appeared on the field. [color=darkred]Since it has two thousand attack, it can do quite some damage. Now, I activate the field spell Pandemonium."[/color] The field around them was then replaced by something more demonic. [color=darkred]"Now I don't need to pay life points for my Archfiend monsters. The less set cards you have, the better. Shadowknight Archfiend, attack his set monster!"[/color] And the knight demon thing launched its blade at the set monster.
((Whether succeeds or not, following still happens))
[color=darkred]"I then set two cards and end my turn."[/color]

Mon: SKA (ATK 2000)
S/T: 2 FD

As the Shadowknight attacked 1 of the Face Down cards turned out Depth Amulet [color=red]"Ki Ki Ki, and with that your attack is blocked."[/color] The familiar was enjoying the duel, two users of such dark cards rarely face each other and with the powers they have makes it a lot more interesting.
[color=blue]"Jeez aren't I supposed to be the one to tell him that, but oh well I'll send 1 card from my hand to the graveyard to negate the attack, and because it doesn't target your cards effect doesn't activate."[/color]
((My turn.))
Kiryu drew his card, [color=blue]"I'll set 1 card face down then summon my Infernity Beetle, next because there are no cards in my hand i can tribute him for 2 more Infernity Beetles, now I'll flip my Infernity Necromancer face up and tune him to 1 of my beetles in order to Synchro Summon my Infernity Cruel Coyote, and with his effect I get to deal you damage equal to the combined attack of all the monsters used to summon him, so in this case it's 1200 next I'll have him attack your Shadowknight followed by my Beetle directly, and just to make it hurt even more I'll activate my Wicked Trample double all non-direct battle damage you receive making the total damage 2600."[/color]
Mon: Infernity Cruel Coyote (ATK 2100), Infernity Beetles (ATK 1200)
S/T: 2 FD, Depth Amulet, Wicked Trample
Grave: 3
[spoiler=Infernity Cruel Coyote]
LV 5 / Dark / Beast / Effect / Synchro
ATk 2100 / DEF 2000
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card was Synchro Summoned while there are no cards in your hand deal damage to your opponent equal to the combined attack of the monsters used to summon it.
[/spoiler]

Aki was impressed at Elisa's move as the missile was destroyed by the shimmering golden barrier. [color=#FF1493]"Good job, Elisa! I'm surprised at that combo!"[/color] The punk rocker then grinned. [color=#FF1493]"Going into my Main Phase 2, I'm going to Normal Summon Gladiator Beast Hoplomus in Defense Mode!"[/color]
A defensive-looking tan-armored rhinoceros Gladiator Beast appeared with several small shield-like devices floating around him. (2100 DEF)
[color=#FF1493]"Now I'll pass my turn over to you! Show me what you've got!"[/color]

[color=#FF1493]Aki:[/color] 4000 LP
Monsters: Ulf (2100 ATK), Hoplomus (2100 DEF)
Spells/Traps: 2 FD
Graveyard: Test Tiger

The rider shook her head at James. [color=#800000]"You go first. I insist."[/color]

[color=green]Elisa let a timid smile touch her lips as she looked at Aki, "I... I draw..." The shy brunette said, looking at her new card, "I s... set one Monster and one o... other card face-down" As Elisa spoke, two more tornadoes appeared on the field in front of her, giving the otherwise meek girl a significantly more foreboding presence, like an unwitting emissary of destruction, able to destroy all of reality, albeit against her will. Of course, this was all just an illusion brought about by her Duel Disk's unique method of projecting face-down cards.[/color]

Monsters: MV Watcher (1500/[b]1900[/b]), 1 f/d
S/T: Revelation Barrier, 2 f/d

"Fine I guess, I draw!" He looked to his hand and smiled. "With the effect of Dark Grepher, I can discard one level 5 or higher dark monster in my hand to special summon it." He discarded Sirrocco the Dawn, creating a pit of darkness in the middle of the track, in which Dark Grepher crawled out of then jumped to James' side of the field. "Next, by discarding Blackwing Bora the Spear which allows me to send Blackwing Vayu the Emblem of Honor from my deck to the graveyard." Dark Grepher raised his sword and drove it into the ground of the track, creating a fissure that Vayu flew into. "I summon Blackwing Shura the Blue Flame and end my turn with a face down."
SC:1->2
LP:4000
Hand:1
Field:D-Greph, Shura, s/t
Grave:Sirrocco, Vayu, Bora

Servant turned to the random student who had just cheered, but there was no one there. [color=darkred]"Strange. I thought there was someone there."[/color] He then turned back to Kiryu, only to be met with 2600 points of damage. [color=darkred]"Hm, I seem to have underestimated you. Fine, activate trap card, Faint Signal. It allows me, when a monster I control is destroyed, to summon a Level Two or lower monster in Attack Position. I Special Summon Wise Core!"[/color] And a white egg-like thing appeared. [color=darkred]"Just to tell you in advance, you'll lose if you destroy it with an effect. It has a special effect which will make you lose when you destroy it with an effect. A very fatal, serious effect, so you'd better not destroy it with an effect. Really. [i]Don't destroy this card with an effect. It will make you lose.[/i][/color]
((My turn, right?))
[color=darkred]Anyway, my turn, draw. I activate my other set card, Jar of Greed. It allows me to draw one card from my deck."[/color] And Servant drew another card. [color=darkred]"Turn end."[/color]

Life: 1400
Hand: 4
Mon: WC (ATK 0)
S/T: N/A

Kiryu drew his card and immediately activated it, [color=blue]"I'll use the effect of my ZERO-MAX to special summon my Infernity Necromancer from the graveyard, and with his effect I'll bring back another Infernity Beetle because of my ZERO-MAX I can't attack but I can summon another Infernity Cruel Coyote and dew to his effect you take another 1200 points of damage, and to make things even more mean I'll synch one of my Infernity Cruel Coyotes with my Infernity Beetle in order to summon Infernity Fossil Rex and I'll use his effect to send 3 Infernity Monsters from my deck to the graveyard, then I'll have to end my turn."[/color]
[color=red]"Ki Ki Ki, he hasn't even touched you yet and you've already brought him down to 200 life, this is way to easy!"[/color]
Mon: Infernity Cruel Coyote (ATK 2100), Infernity Fossil Rex (ATK 2700)
S/T: 2 FD, Depth Amulet on turn 2, Wicked Trample
Grave: 4
[spoiler=Infernity Fossil Rex]
LV 7 / Dark / Rock / Effect / Synchro
ATK 2700 / DEF 2200
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is summoned if you have no cards in your hand you can send 3 Infernity Monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. While you have no cards in your hand your opponent must wait 1 turn to activated a card effect.
[/spoiler]

Aki drew her card, thinking about what to do. [i][color=#FF1493]<Dammit! I can't seen to figure out a way around that Trap Card! I've never seen anything like it, and I don't know if I can destroy it!>[/i]
"I end my turn."[/color] Aki simply declared.

[color=#FF1493]Aki:[/color] 4000 LP
Hand: 3
Monsters: Ulf (2100 ATK), Hoplomus (2100 DEF)
Spells/Traps: 2 FD

Meanwhile, Israfel ran into Ra Dorm to check on Rayos. [color=#800080]"Anything you need me to do, Professor?"[/color]

The Capturer drew her card. [color=#800000]"I draw, and I Normal Summon Decoy Dragon in Attack Mode."[/color]
A cute little dragon appeared flying next to the red and black Duel Runner. (300 ATK)
[color=#800000]"Now I will set 5 cards and end my turn."[/color]
Five facedowns appeared in front of the Capturer's Duel Runner, then vanished.

[color=#800000]The Capturer:[/color] 4000 LP
SPC: 2
Monsters: Decoy Dragon (300 ATK)
Spells/Traps: 5 FD

[color=green]"I... I draw..." Elisa stuttered, looking at her new card, "I... Set Monster face-down and end my turn." She said simply, a fifth tornado appearing in front of her, furthering the contrast between the destructive nature of her cards' projections and her own meek posture.[/color]

Monsters: MV Watcher (1500/[b]1900[/b]), 2 f/d
S/T: Revelation Barrier, 2 f/d

[color=orange]"Yes, you could tell me what the Hell my girlfriend's doing on the roof of Obelisk Blue." Rayos said, looking out his window, "Christ, she's blowing the whole place down. I'm counting no less than four... make that five human sized tornadoes surrounding that new girl... Elisa, I believe her name was." He shook his head, "Ugh, if she kills her, do you have any idea how much red tape I'm gonna be tied up in, not to mention the student body at-large panicking and demanding her expulsion, if not litigation?"[/COLOR]

"I draw! I summon Bllackwing Blizzard the Far North." A white bird appeared in a tornado of snow. "Now, with it's effect, I can Special Summon Bora the Spear from my grave in defense. Now I'll tune Blizzard and Bora. Go, Synchro Summon Blackwing Armed Wing!"A winged creature appeared out of a beam of light with a blade in one hand. "Now Blackwing Shura the Blue Flame, attack Decoy Dragon." The bird back-flipped behind James and sliced at the tiny dragon.
SC:3->4
LP:4000
Hand:1
Field:D-Greph, Shura, Armed Wing, s/t
Grave:Sirrocco, Vayu, Bora, Blizzard

Jasmine remained silent until reaching the stadium. She could here the humming of d-wheel engines that were not hers or Drakes. She drove into the arena, seeing James and someone else turbo dueling. [i]James, what did you get yourself into this time?[/i]

Jack also made it into the arena, just noticing his mark was no longer glowing. He entered the arena, noticing a turbo duel going on, and just sat in the nearest seat and watched.

[color=red]"Yeah, I see him, Six." Drake told his Dragon, parking his D Wheel and motioning for Jasmine to do the same, "Hey, blue boy," He called up to Jack as he separated his Duel Disk from his D Wheel and walked over to him, "Or did you lose your Mark in the shuffle like pretty much everyone else?" He asked, gritting his teeth, "Dammit, Six, shut up. I can't go walking around with your voice inside my head yelling at me all the... TIME. If you had a card, I'd rip it to shreds."[/color]

The Capturer flipped up a Trap Card. [color=#800000]"I activate Discord Counter!"[/color]
Armed Wing cried out as he turned into dust which reformed into Blizzard and Bora in Defense Mode.
[color=#800000]"Discord Counter negates your Synchro Summon and Special Summons the Synchro Materials in Defense Mode. Furthermore, it prevents you from Summoning any monsters until the end of your next turn! Now, I will activate another Trap Card!"[/color]
She flipped up a Trap Card depicting a Duel Runner zooming by another while cards flutter in the wake of the first. [color=#800000]"Accel Drop!"[/color]

Accel Drop
Trap/Normal
You may send cards from the top of your Deck to your Graveyard. For each 2 cards sent, increase the number of "Speed Counters" on a "Speed World" you control by 1.

[color=#800000]"By sending 18 cards from my Deck to my Graveyard, I can increase my Speed Counters to 12!"[/color]
Almost half of the Capturer's Deck went into the Graveyard, and she boosted forward. (SPC 3 -> 12)
[color=#800000]"And now I activate yet another Trap!"[/color]
She flipped up a Trap Card showing giant cards laid out as a Turbo Duel track, with about 4 or 5 cards separating one Duel Runner from the other. [color=#800000]"Gap Draw!"[/color]

Gap Draw
Trap/Normal
Activate only if the difference between the "Speed Counters" on a "Speed World" you control and the "Speed Counters" on a "Speed World" your opponent controls is at least 8. Draw 4 cards.

The Capturer drew 4 cards, but Shura attacked Decoy Dragon at that moment. However, Decoy Dragon's true eyes flashed, and it squeaked out a roar, causing a giant black metallic dragon to appear.
[color=#800000]"This is Decoy Dragon's special effect! If it is attacked, I can Special Summon a powerful Dragon-Type monster from my Graveyard, such as Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, and have you attack it!"[/color]
Shura's attack then headed towards the new monster.

Archived