Books you are reading

waterwhip

I just finished Kite Runner, amazing book, really spectacular, now starting Norwegian Wood bu Haruki Murakami, so far (by which I mean the first 30 pages) seem really spectacularly told - it does really suck you into the character development.

Unless that changes by other means further in the novel, then I'd really suggest it to anyone who likes books in general.

If I were to delve into the more specific, readers with a liking for characters and their psychology / development absolutely must read this book.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The Horus Heresy:Legion.

Makes me think, does being told that you are definitely fighting a losing battle, then betraying the cause, does that make you a bad person?

Also, Alpharius rips a Lucifer in two with his bare hands, although considering a height difference of roughly three feet it seems plausible.

• 3 months later...

I've always wanted to get into Lovecraft's stuff. Any recommendations for a first work to jump into?

Idk, i found this very cool collection which was quite cheap and since i wanted to get into it too, i bought it. But i think any of his works are fine to start, maybe i would suggest starting on the shorter stories

Idk, i found this very cool collection which was quite cheap and since i wanted to get into it too, i bought it. But i think any of his works are fine to start, maybe i would suggest starting on the shorter stories

I found a site that allows you to read all of his works, apparently. I would prefer a physical book but for now this will be sufficient. Gonna start reading 'Azathoth'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also, for school, this summer, i've read for the first time the Little Prince, and it's so lovely.

Also, i've finally picked up again the series "The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel" and it's such a good fantasy series. I stopped reading at the middle of the third book but i'm continuing it now, and it's SO GOOD!

Archived