March 2011 Format

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Battlestorm' timestamp='1297911518' post='5013494']
THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! Now what to run with Blackwings. i guess stun anti meta elements
[/quote]

From what Ive seen in the last YCS they are already doing that...

Also....how many GOOD Level 6 Synchros can replace the lost of Goyo in the Extra?
Losing 2 Books would be a little more of a pain for everyone thought...>_<
(inb4RIPEmptyjar)

Do I need to go necrobump or quote my posts where I said Book of Moon would be hit and you guys called me stupid? Like I said before and I'll say it again now - when konami see's a card that's being abused in multiples on high level event decklists it sets off a red flag to them.

Just like Burial from a DD (which I had mentioned) was limited now Book is where it should have been at one. I called it :D

[quote name='HaouJudai' timestamp='1297912242' post='5013530']
Do I need to go necrobump or quote my posts where I said Book of Moon would be hit and you guys called me stupid? Like I said before and I'll say it again now - when konami see's a card that's being abused in multiples on high level event decklists it sets off a red flag to them.

Just like Burial from a DD (which I had mentioned) was limited now Book is [b]where it should have been[/b] at one. I called it and if anyone mumbles a single grumble of this fact I'll cram the necro posts down your throat? Am I clear on this? :D
[/quote]

I'm bringing up the bolded for a reason:
Where Konami thinks a card should be =/= where the card should be.
Konami-logic=/= good banlist logic

Perhaps Book of Moon interacts with Exceeds unfavorably (such as removing the Overlay Units that will be rather important to the effects) and that's why they hit it. We don't yet know everything about the Exceeds and therefore they could be planning for that. Maybe that's why it was hit.

Burial is a different argument since Burial can create +1s with your own cards while Book of Moon usually can't create +s except with either broken cards or "cooperation" from your opponent. Burial actually deserved to be hit while Book of Moon doesn't.

Do note that this isn't completely confirmed yet, even though this does seem awkward enough for Konami to try.

YCM called you stupid because you were bringing up a banlist move that shouldn't be done. YCM calls Konami stupid because a considerable portion of their banlist moves have no real reason behind them. If Book of Moon really is getting hit, it's for an unjust reason.

Just because you have facts, doesn't make you right.

Overall, I kinda like the list, though as I mentioned it's very awkward. I liked the other list better.
As a few others said, let's wait for the REAL list.

[quote]Jesus Christ for anyone who kleeps posting list, THIS ONE

Forbidden:
Goyo Guardian
Cold Wave
Mass Driver

Limited:
Honest
Dandylion
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
Book of Moon
Gateway of the Six

Semi-Limited
Card Trooper
Archlord Kristya
Spirit Reaper
Debris Dragon
Royal Tribute
Overload Fusion
Megamorph
Solemn Warning
Icarus Attack

Unlimited:
Chaos Sorcerer
Demise, King of Armageddon
Snipe Hunter
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Gold Sarcophagus
Skill Drain
Ultimate Offering

Is the correct one [/quote]

Mind Master dodges the bullet. ;)

Here are some better scans for nah sayers

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AAIpj5behxM/TVyp2jP_ynI/AAAAAAAABCE/i9aeWKECGs8/s1600/agpiZWViZWUyc2VlchULEgxJbWFnZUFuZFRleHQYtevLAww.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cYhfYfLnPqE/TVyp3g2bfII/AAAAAAAABCI/mce0emBFJaw/s1600/agpiZWViZWUyc2VlchULEgxJbWFnZUFuZFRleHQYupLMAww.jpg

Meh, it's real.

My only complaints are Goyo's ban and Book's Limit. Those just look like preemptive pampering for Exceeds, since Goyo was potentially abusable with them (pushing it, but still...), and Book slaughters 'em. I don't think we'll be getting those back until ZeXal ends.

Archived