Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alrighty, I'd personally will kill myself for not uploading this yesterday, but if I did, then I would'nt be here to to show you guys this:

In the spoiler, is a rough draft highlighting the major characters of the upcoming REVERSED title. However, last time I made the mistake of simply submitting the rough draft, which resulted in me being corrected by Lady. With that in mind, I would like everybody to point out any mistakes that you see, so I can go back to the drawing (while it is still in pencial) and erase the mistakes.

The drawing itself has 4 figures on top and you can probably recognize Akira in the center (it's a rough draft, so I only outlined the basic facials). As for the other 3, you can solve them by either looking through my past drawings or by reading Monsieur's original Kingdom Hearts REVERSED role-play. Although I will admit, the "Eyes" belong to the character who is owned a person who has not introduced him yet (all of us had introduced our characters, but only one of us hasn't yet; that's my only clue to give you guys).

[spoiler=Rough Draft of a Promational Poster for the next REVERSED title]
[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/114/8/b/kingdom_hearts___shazam_by_apacheburger002-d3etffo.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

If anything, I'd really apprieciated if you guys give your true opinions on it. Because I wanna make everyones drawing's as smooth as possible.
(To visit the original site of where I uploaded it, you can follow this here [url="http://apacheburger002.deviantart.com/art/Kingdom-Hearts-SHAZAM-206286180"]link[/url].)

[s]Pffftttt. . . . I can draw better than that![/s] Though I'm lazy.

Believe me that it looks really good, but there are quite some flaws. For example, on the guy on the left (<), the top of his hair on his head has to be wider, otherwise that makes his head look odd.

Hmmm....Alright, cool. Is there anything this looks out of place? Cuz I'll admit, I personally can't spot my own mistakes.

Crap! Hahahaha!!! I don't know how to make my post!!! Hahahahha. So who do I respond too? Hahahahha

OKay! I know what to type next!!! Just gimme 10-20 minutes!!! *claps hands*

Is the middle one Varen? And, a new character for the next title; a character brought back from the Dead, cemented into life by Varen.
[b]Pop Culture?[/b]: No

[b]Username[/b]: Christian Exodia

[b]Name[/b]: Valor [Last Name Unknown]

[b]Age[/b]: 24 at time of death, current Age Unknown

[b]Gender[/b]: Male

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Weapon[/b]: A long, 8-inch long sleek black keyblade, that looks like vines intertwining into one, called "Death Thorn".

[b]Bio[/b]: He was born into the Olympus Coliseum, many years ago, 24 years before the Keyblade Wars begin. How he was entrusted by Kingdom Hearts with Death Thorn, he doesn't know. All he knows is, he is a Keyblader, he's 24, his name is Valor, he was the last to die in the entire war, and was born in the Olympus Coliseum, near the temples. He remembers fighting on the Light Side, watching all the destruction that was caused by the nightmarish war, and dying in a final tussle(of the entire war) with a pesky Darkness blader. He got the kill, but died with the man's blade in his body. Revived by Varen, he can fight again to fight on the side of good, but retaining the scars from the War. This scar being reopened is his only "Achilles' Heel".

[b]World of Origin: Olympus Coliseum(He at least remembers this) [/b]

[b]Proof of Existence[/b]: Something to be Proud Of- Montgomery Gentry

[b]Pop Culture?:[/b] No

[b]Username[/b]: 14Henderson7
[b]Name[/b]: Xrumasa (Roo-mah-suh)
[b]Original Name[/b]: Masaru
[b]Age of Existence[/b]: 32
[b]Original Age[/b]: 17
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[spoiler=Appearance but wears the black coat with the gloves.]
[IMG]http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o343/Doogruna/normal_bad_ass_anime_guy.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

[b]Weapon(s)[/b]: Whip Sword
[spoiler=Weapon]
[IMG]http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq141/yorowolf14/ChainWhipSword-1.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality[/b]: Quiet yet forceful. Dull like any ordinary Organization XIII member that lacks emotions, though Xrumasa is still transitioning to a fully complete Nobody he still has little to no emotion left. Can often still relate to few emotions. Feels the Love emotion and wants to erase it completely. Known for smart remarks and thinks the organization can do with some better members.
[b]Bio[/b]: Masaru didn't really have much to start out with in life. His parents were living on the street with barely enough to even live off of. At the age of 8 his family was taken from him in a tragedy. They were taking shelter in the Power Plant in the town they were in when the storm outside blew up the Plant with them inside. Which in the end left him with nothing, but his life. Only having one choice to go to, one day he was encountered by Rxadr. After seeing everything they had to offer he couldn't say no. And so begins his journey and the Organization's newest project, the first Humanoid Nobody.
[b]Other[/b]: He helps other members by relating to emotions and how they felt and often feels angry when explaining.
[b]Title[/b]: The Thunderus Loner
[b]Rank[/b]: XI (11)
[b]Element[/b]: Electricity

Hahahaha, alrighty Henderson, your character is accepted. (but it just leaves me with a more stuff to draw...*sigh*...there goes my weekend...)

With your character being accepts, I will admit, I really wan't expecting anyone to submit a new character, because we were about to finish the role-play and get started planning the next title. With that being said, we'd pretty much delveloped a lot of characters and story-lines, so it would probably be easier if you ask someone what's going on in the story. I would debrief you, but it's about time for me bedtime and I am rather tired (and I pray that everyone can vouch for me, but I'm trying to draw everyone's character as well. With other thigns to draw as well).

All in all, your character is accepted, but I highly reccommend that you ask someone what's going on, notably the Staff though. And if you enjoy tormenting my fellow friend and Co-Worker, Codename:Lady, then you bug him-slash-her into telling you what's going on. Although Lady will probably turn you down though...But if your cool like me! Then you'll just keep bothering her/him still!! = )

I hope you enjoy the role-play!

I'd say it'd be best for us not do Org XIII in the next one, as we'd once again get no Heartless. Anyone who has a surviving character from this(And you Henderson) that is Nobody, would be Rogue Nobodies?

And Henderson, basically, big fight with huge heartless and heartless leaders on one side, and two very strong nobodies on the other side(The Fastest Nobody and the Leader Nobody). Codename: Lady and Lominax have disappeared somewhere.

[center][b][u]Annoucement[/u][/b][/center]

This is a reminder. If you miss this and you happend to make a mistake regarding the rules, then it is going to be your own personal fault for missing it.

In the rules, I had cleary stated that no one spoil anything from any Kingdom Hearts game. This rule was only put in because I have not yet played the recent Kingdom Hearts games, and because of it, I knew that there were people who were like me. They don't know what's going or who's who. Recently, I had noticed that a few people had made refrences towards Birth by Sleep. I didn't say anything because I have personally read a breif sentence on that matter on a Wikia. Unfortunately, that was only a rare case and I didn't make much of a commotion about it. It wasn't untill TSA had brought it to my attention that it was INDEED an refrence towards Birth by Sleep. But personally in my mind, I had turned a blind eye, only because it was a small refrence, but after reading an recent post, I will have to apologize to TSA because he was indeed right, and I was a fool to sway him away.

To be exact, I personally hate pointing people out, but in this case, someone must be used as an example:

Chaos (and this goes to everyone as well), as a Staff Member to this role-play, I am warning you that you have broken Rule#4 on the basic rules. It was only a minor spoiler, so I can't do much against it and can't give any real reason behind my actions, but to warn you. Under no circumstance, is anyone, and I repeat; NO ONE SPOILS ANYTHING FROM KINGDOM HEARTS.

This does not only apply to me, but to everyone else who has not played the game yet. I'm not rich enough to afford a Nintendo DS in one year to play 358/2 Days, then buy a PSP to play the FRICCKIN next title. Eveyone has ASSUMED that I played it, and spoiled much of it for me. If anything, when I got 358/2 Days, I had spoiled soo much for myself, from just watching AMVs on Youtube that had included major scenes from 358/2 Days and just reading the title from various Youtube videos, that I had LITERALLY figured out what was going on in the game. And I haven't even a GOD-DAMN paragraph on Wikipedia!

And I PERSONALLY DON'T PLAN ON GOING ON YOUTUBE ANYTIME SOON!! JUST TO SPOIL THE GAME FOR MYSELF!!

I don't care if I'm being a b**** about it, but if you aren't gonna spoil it for me! THEN DON'T DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED IT FOR ME! This is not only for me, but for others who are like me!

If anyone breaks this rule, I will personally ban them myself. I'm not annoucing this as an angry fan, but as a person who keeps the rules regulated. Call me what you will, but I HAVE established the rules for a reason. TheFinalFan! Nor Mecriful Ilaster! Or The Swift Assualter weren't the ones who made the rules. It was me! I was already aware that someone was going to go and ruin something, so I had already planned out the rules before I contacted TFF, M.I., or TSA about this role-play.

Chaos! Magnet! Christain! Henderson!

This is your warning. But as for you Chaos in particular, I only typed this as a reminder. You are not being punished or being singled out as an individual for my amusement, but what you told from your last post, is that I have now have a idea on what is going in Birth by Sleep. I now have an idea that Ven and Terra are the ones who disappear, while no one knows what happends to Aqua. And this is only on a guess, but I'm not gonna care how it effects your character's story-line, because if you had read the rules, then you should've have realized the stakes when you made that post. But if you believe that you must make refrences to BBS (which of course I said is against the rules) for your character to progress, them PM me about it first, and discuss it.

P.S. TSA...TFF...Both of them can vouch for me...but if you break this rule, then you will regret it.

Archived