Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Sacrafice, I hope so, for your sake.

JerryFreelance, I'm gonna re-enter and hope like hell I'm allowed to. This is my card:

spaceshipjpgset1ucsset2pt2.jpg

Effect:

While this card is face-up on the field, when a monster on your side of the field would be destroyed as a result of battle, add that card to your hand instead. When this card removed from play, you may Special Summon 1 Bridge Token (Machine-type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 200) to your side of the field in face-up ATK position and add 1 Field Spell card from your deck to your hand. When this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, remove it from play and draw 1 card.

I entered it in CMS's contest and realized just how genius it was. I figured I'd try for it here.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Uh, thanks. I have the strangest feeling it's gonna get an 8.49999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 when JF rates it.

[align=center]createcard-4php-3.jpg

Beautiful Warrior, Gina

------------------------------------------

While this card is face-up on your side of the field, all the monsters on your opponent's side of the field cannot attack this monster. This card cannot attack your opponent directly . If this card attacks a monster with a ATK that is higher than this card's ATK, this card is not destroyed as a result of battle. If a monster on your opponent's side of the field was attacked by this card, destroy it at the end of turn.

[i do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.]

Artist: Wolfberserker[/align]

Corporal' date=' your card arent worth not a misspel 8.

It got OCG errors in all places.

[/quote']

Crap, stupid space bar. Wait a sec, I'll repost it.

Whoa, I checked and it didn't have that beforehand. Weird.

Bio-Neuma

I don't get what's up with it, I can't remove the spaces. Forget it, I'll get what I get for it.

Illusionmagician3.jpg

card effect:

During your Standby Phase, by paying 800 Life points and sending this face-up card from the field to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard to the field. The monster Special Summoned by this card's effect cannot be destroyed by card effects controlled by your opponent, for the rest of this turn.

-------------------------

i am the owner of this card art no copyright needed.

A little broken' date=' shonen, just compare it with the cost of Dark Magic Curtain to see that your effect makes it too easy to get a 2500 ATK beatstick on the field that has tons of support in a dedicated deck. ;)

Also, you forgot copyright. ;)

[/quote']

so i made a superior card,big deal. Stop always being in Konami shadow. Also it's my picture i made it,so no copyright needed.

A little broken' date=' shonen, just compare it with the cost of Dark Magic Curtain to see that your effect makes it too easy to get a 2500 ATK beatstick on the field that has tons of support in a dedicated deck. ;)

[/quote']

so i made a superior card,big deal. Stop always being in Konami shadow. Also it's my picture i made it,so no copyright needed.

There's a difference between superior and overpowered, but if my opinion bothers you that much, forget I said anything. :/

I really think you should lower its ATK to 1600 (so it won't stall Hydrogeddons) and increase the cost. And maybe make the Dark Magician summonable (is this a word?) from the Deck only?

I mean, the other major DM searcher out there is Skilled Dark Magician; it has higher ATK, but its effect takes longer to activate and doesn't give DM 1-turn immunity. I think your card woul kill in a DM deck, and I'd run it for sure, but as it is I think it could turn the tables a little too fast... remember that DM can run over Monarchs. You get my point, but I didn't mean to offend you. As for Konami's shadow, well, they made the game, we have to go by their standards... otherwise we'd still be adding raigeki-like effects to every card... :/

[/quote']

There's a difference between superior and overpowered, but if my opinion bothers you that much, forget I said anything. :/

I really think you should lower its ATK to 1600 (so it won't stall Hydrogeddons) and increase the cost. And maybe make the Dark Magician summonable (is this a word?) from the Deck only?

I mean, the other major DM searcher out there is Skilled Dark Magician; it has higher ATK, but its effect takes longer to activate and doesn't give DM 1-turn immunity. I think your card woul kill in a DM deck, and I'd run it for sure, but as it is I think it could turn the tables a little too fast... remember that DM can run over Monarchs. You get my point, but I didn't mean to offend you. As for Konami's shadow, well, they made the game, we have to go by their standards... otherwise we'd still be adding raigeki-like effects to every card... :/

yes just forget about it,yes you may find it overpowered others may not, just like with any card made even today someone would always complain about it and say it's broke.

The card cost on the card is 800 for a reason,I'm not increasing it's cost,or lowering it's stats. summonable i don't think that's a word, no it can't run over monarchs because monarchs has weird ass broken effects.

ok heres my card i worked pretty hard on it.

tiatris1.jpg

(This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This can can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, if your opponent has one or more monster(s) on his/her side of the field, you may sacrifice one monster on your side of the field to increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the sacrificed monster until the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect.)

[i own none of my pics, and all are taken from websites that people posted and hed taken off someone else, and so on}

Ok, so all the posts I made last night got removed... kind of annoying.

Anyways, here's my card.

kensuiagain.jpg

Kensui of the Ocean Tide - WATER

4/Sea Serpent/Effect

Once per turn, you can add up to 3 cards to your Deck from your Graveyard. Shuffle the deck. Activate the following effect(s) according to the number of cards returned to the Deck through this effect:

1+: This card gains 200 ATK until your next turn.

2+: Return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.

3: The ATK and DEF of all Special Summoned monsters is halved until your next turn.

1700/1700

A very effective card against the Special Summon reliancy that this game has turned into, in my opinion. This is my submission. Thank you for your time.

[EDITED: Since apparantly return = place on top of the Deck, I clarified the wording by adding that you shuffle the Deck. Put a card on top of your Deck and then draw it. Are you serious? >_>]

[RE-EDITED: I forgot that drawing a card makes a card broken. Avarice is at 3, so this card would've been banned. Here's attempt #3.]

Archived