• Last Reply

Reasons you want to use Duelingnetwork:

• None of your friends are online to duel over YVD
  • You can access Duelingnetwork anywhere
  • You don't have to manually keep up with card sets

Reasons you want to use YVD:

• Duelingnetwork has a player capacity
  • Customizable set files
  • Keyboard shortcuts make everything convenient (unless Duelingnetwork has shortcuts)
  • No laggy animations
  • Easier to connect with people that you know (just type their name and you're there)

User: darkwolf777

DN: darkwolf777

I haven't made a deck yet, maybe later on today :o Was watching a few people duel, was interesting to watch others, though some attempted illegal moves x.o

I feel like a retard continuously trying to login when its full. 5 minutes later I do though!

I remember this private server of a game I played. Hammering the server to try and log in when it was full. Fun times >_> was alright after an autoclicker was available xD

So I'm on a mac and I try to go on and it fails. I then go on a newer one with intel and it still fails. By fails I mean black screen. I then go on my computer and wait like 10 mins and it finally loads. Does this happen to others?

So I'm on a mac and I try to go on and it fails. I then go on a newer one with intel and it still fails. By fails I mean black screen. I then go on my computer and wait like 10 mins and it finally loads. Does this happen to others?

Seems to come right up for me. My 25/25 connection doesn't have time for waiting.

Archived