Newer Freeer Downloadless Better Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Interface: Dueling Network

I play Steelswarms:p

I beat Fortune Ladies, Worms (by Klaiver Gavin himself), JunkDoppel (Duelist was saying Steelswarms were broken just because of tribute ease and Recurring Nightmare) and LightSworn Zombies.

I hate when there is an error in the server though.

no accomplishments here

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. Yeah. )-=

Shouldn't take that long to win 10 consistently with X-Sabers, I should be able to pull it round. Also, I'd never played X-Sabers until me and a Teammate had a deck swap match. Then I started running them on Dueling Network, slowly getting used to them. Is Boggart Knight the best Target for Emmersblade or am I doing it wrong?

You obviously are doing it wrong. Darksoul is the best target. Boggart Knight is supposed to go into hand.

^ Pashuul against SamuraiFags.

I should be able to turn it round, I mean come on. 11 wins using a Tier 1(?) deck. Do you get a loss when your internet Disconnects and you get booted off? That happened to me several times.

Note: I ran into this dude who was running some retarded hero deck. He reported me for Sportsmanship because I summoned a Monster and didn't let him attack me directly with His Sparkman or whatever it was.

My record is about even right now, though I'm using a test Resonator/RDA/Red Nova Deck so eh...not playing too seriously at the moment. Can't play around Royal Tribute whatsoever though with this deck.

The number of people who try to play two Dualities or special summon in the same turn is hilarious.

its funny cuz I only play Penguins for introductory duels.

I've won 2 with penguins.

I should be able to turn it round, I mean come on. 11 wins using a Tier 1(?) deck. Do you get a loss when your internet Disconnects and you get booted off? That happened to me several times.

Note: I ran into this dude who was running some retarded hero deck. He reported me for Sportsmanship because I summoned a Monster and didn't let him attack me directly with His Sparkman or whatever it was.

Pm a mod who will check your duel and help you if that happens.

Duel starts:

Other guy: You know how to play this game?

Me: Of course.

Other guy: Good, half the time I duel I play noobs and end up explaining all the rulings.

On my turn, they activate [Normal Trap Card that reduces a level of YOUR monster by 2] to try and stop synchro summon.

:/

Archived