Newer Freeer Downloadless Better Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Interface: Dueling Network

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cursed Reaction

Some guy was playing a really strange variant of a SynchroTurbo.dek just now.

From what I remember, Card Trooper was on the field along with Lyla (weird tech choice). He kept on milling with Card Trooper every turn. I had 2 Fluff Tokens from Dandylion (playing BambooLockdown.dek) and a line-up of:

- Solemn Judgement

- Safe Zone

- Mirror Force

- Call of the Haunted

Then, he Trunaded me and I couldn't be bothered to activate Solemn to it. Then, he somehow got Junk Synchron, Doppelwarrior and then Chevalier de Fleur via a Quickdraw Synchron which he got with Doppelwarrior after getting Hyper Librarian. After Hyper Librarian, he somehow got Formula and then into Trishula.

And, then he quit. Wut?

16 - 18, making progress... but not really :lol:

Gusto and Gishki are both so much fun, especially Gishki is way better than expected.

Btw., does somebody know how you gain "Reputation" on there? I'm trying to figure this out, but have no real clue :unsure:

i join and play about 10 duels lol with the most updated database, i just became brutal with royal junk swarm and Symbol of over mind xD

when i play royal Junk Swarm i'm getting really lovable reactions thus i made few friends because of it lmao

I've join

Username: Yusei & Akiza

DN's Username; Scheath666

PS; i'll go in the forum too :)

People on the site are funny.

"I ONLY PLAY AGAINST META"

which actually reads....

"I USE GRAVEKEEPERS AND CAN'T WIN AGAINST ANYTHING ELSE"

its really starting to get old though.

Because GKs do very well against Sams going first.

EDIT:

Duel Network Name: Dr. Cakey

its really starting to get old though.

Yeah, pretty much that.

And you and I had a heyday with you wanting to be gallis'd. TBH, I couldn't believe that I had to go NINE duels just to get doom birdman and gallis in hand. XP

And I took on the next guy to face me and beat him on the first turn of the duel XD. Is it just me, or am I having shitluck today?

Archived