Newer Freeer Downloadless Better Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Interface: Dueling Network

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You cannot side deck in between duels

If you want to make a separate deck that only has a few card changes from one deck list, you will have to create a whole different deck list instead of just being able to save it as a different name and make the small changes

There is no button that indicates a card's activation

There is no stat editor

No choice of which token you want to use

Dependent on the website being operational

YVD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Must resist urge to post cruel things.

I tried some Debris variant and it failed. I'm now running X-Sabers. Hopefully Pull out some consistent wins If I can find the right morons to duel against. Besides, I only play this to test out IRL decks, so my Wins:Losses is going to be inaccurate to what the final build will be anyways.

I tried some Debris variant and it failed. I'm now running X-Sabers. Hopefully Pull out some consistent wins If I can find the right morons to duel against. Besides, I only play this to test out IRL decks, so my Wins:Losses is going to be inaccurate to what the final build will be anyways.

Unrated Advanced Format??????????????????????

there's no fun in beating people who are worse than you

if you can actually find people who are worse than you

I play Steelswarms:p

I beat Fortune Ladies, Worms (by Klaiver Gavin himself), JunkDoppel (Duelist was saying Steelswarms were broken just because of tribute ease and Recurring Nightmare) and LightSworn Zombies.

I hate when there is an error in the server though.

Unrated Advanced Format??????????????????????

Oh. Yeah. )-=

Shouldn't take that long to win 10 consistently with X-Sabers, I should be able to pull it round. Also, I'd never played X-Sabers until me and a Teammate had a deck swap match. Then I started running them on Dueling Network, slowly getting used to them. Is Boggart Knight the best Target for Emmersblade or am I doing it wrong?

Quick question:

Fish Or X-Sabers?

Archived