Newer Freeer Downloadless Better Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Interface: Dueling Network

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fishes at 4-1. Quasar really makes this so lulzy.

Anyways, I'm running Gem-Knights with a 2-3, which isn't too bad. Would've been 3-2 if the guy I went up against a guy running C-Beasts who knew nothing about when the damage step ends, or costs (I Solemn'd his Crystal Abundance, and apparently it's all effect to him, wasn't gonna argue), and Spell Speeds. And Citrine totally stops Rainbow Ruins halve effect. I swear, people these days and their rulings. Apparently, people at his locals that weren't judges said all of his actions were correct...

And I laughed when he said that Sapphire Pegasus could send a Crystal Beast to the Spell and Trap Zone from his Deck/Grave/Hand to prevent Sapphire from being destroyed. Took me a while to explain that to him.

Double Quasar?

You're doing it wrong

It was all in one turn.After summoning the first one, I had a Formula and 2 Librarians on the field, and Pot of Avarice in the hand, and was trying to get Exodia.

Also, if for some reason the last card left in my deck I was unable to draw were a piece, I would have been forced to attack, and he had a 4000 ATK monster on the field, and another beatstick. If I had only one Quasar, then I would have destroyed Thor and then suicided it in Odin. I would have summoned Shooting Star and attacked directly, but he would still have 3800 LP, and I had 800, so hadn't I win that turn, he would have killed me with the effect of Thor, and then have 2 monsters bigger than mine next turn.

The other duel was against Sams, so I don't feel bad for losing.

Click in the pony in my sig to see the deck I am using...

Guest Cursed Reaction

Played someone with Mind Master Exodia FTK. Probably the funniest match of the week.

Was using Brain Research Lab and had Mind Mastered 9 times, going through Krebons; Psychic Commander and Doctor Cranium.

i.e. 9 Counters on Brain Research.

MST was set on my side.

Guest Welche

54-48 in the past 2 days so far runnning random s***. About 16 of those 48 were my internet cutting out, gotta do something about that.

@Above: Lol at how XX-Saber has such a better record than DerpDerpADerp.

:D

But one of them was me

Archived