YCM Member Brawl 3 (Round 5 is over)

Fusion X. Denver

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1306979611' post='5247911']
Ice should stop acting like a whiny moron and deal with the fact that Striker, in all of his wisdom, nominated Ice as an act of kindness or forgiveness or whatever bullshit he wants to throw at us.
[/quote]

Oh, I was arguing because I was asked too.

Icba to care about Striker.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So yeah thanks Black and Shadow please unnominate me.

So yeah I might still vote, might not.

Best of luck and all that s*** but I don't really want to do anything I have no choice in.

It's all just a matter of principles with me.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1306980183' post='5247929']
[b]Oh, I was arguing because I was asked too.[/b]

Icba to care about Striker.
[/quote]
Are you kidding me? At least have a voice of your own for goodness sake...... Anyways, enough of these Arguments! The YMB is back BABY! :D

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1306980299' post='5247933']
Are you kidding me? At least have a voice of your own for goodness sake...... Anyways, enough of these Arguments! The YMB is back BABY! :D
[/quote]

I found it entertaining.

I have a voice of my own when I damn well want too.

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1306979998' post='5247924']
[i]Dane doesn't even know this thing is up Dark.[/i]

To be fair, Dane whined a lot in the last one, too, but at least he took actions and tried to get votes against him instead of incessantly arguing like Nexev.
[/quote]

I can agree with you there. I feel the same as him about these things, but he really didn't need to go as far as he tried to.

Look, maybe I should have specified. Though Dark pretty much covered it.
When the rule says "You don't have a say" that means you don't complain to me and Creator.
Feel free to contact the one who nominated you and ask for a retraction, that's no problem.
The rule was also a precautionary against people who'd object to someone like Striker getting nominated (no offense Striker).
I'll specify the rule, I'm assuming no one would object to this.
That said, Nexev lost 1 nomination and I'm putting DL up.

Thank you very much for your support, Dark. You as well J-Max, and Caeda.

@Nexev
Seeing as how Black has withdrawn his nomination, your in the clear for now. If someone else nominates you though, you will be back in.

Also, I wouldn't care if you wrote a fanfic about me being shoved up a cacti's butt. It's your story, who am I to dictate what you write?

@Ice
Thank you for not going off the deep end.

@Fusion
The rule sticks around, those who don't wish to get far can ask for people to vote against them, and they may ask people to retract nominations.

Now I'm glad that was settled. See my first post for my nominations, Fusion.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1306980557' post='5247939']
Look, maybe I should have specified. Though Dark pretty much covered it.
When the rule says "You don't have a say" that means you don't complain to me and Creator.
Feel free to contact the one who nominated you and ask for a retraction, that's no problem.
The rule was also a precautionary against people who'd object to someone like Striker getting nominated (no offense Striker).
I'll specify the rule, I'm assuming no one would object to this.
That said, Nexev lost 1 nomination and I'm putting DL up.
[/quote]
Then simply allow it so people can't object to OTHERS nominations but are able to object to their OWN.

Honestly it's extremly simple and it makes it easier on both sides.

Do you think I am happy bitching for 3 pages about one small rule? It's stupid and the whole arguement is stupid but I still have to keep continuing my argument even if I have to use hypothetical fanfics and the like because the stupid rule is still there and the sole argument people have for that one rule being there is that the rule is so easily loopholed that the rule has no point in actually being there!

It's mind numbing.

Nexev, I'm going to put this plainly.

Either talk it over with us without going insane via PM OR just get people to retract and not nominate you.

There is no third option, no amount of dickery or arguing is going to change the rule. You don't like it? Host the next YMB and don't use that rule.

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1306980876' post='5247943']
@Ice
Thank you for not going off the deep end.
[/quote]

Why am I always labeled as the guy who goes of the deep end?

It's ridiculous, I swear.

ANYWAYS I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING

shadow
striker
jake the sage

the coolest and smartust memburs evr.

[quote name='Pinkie Pie' timestamp='1306981229' post='5247953']
Would you seriously let me?

No? Exactly. But fine if you want.
[/quote]

I have no issue with you hosting the next one. I have no intention of doing it, and I'm sure that Dark doesn't want to do this again.

By all means host the next one.

After the way you acted in this thread, I'm sure a large portion of the members that actually view this "brawl" as a good idea and how it serves for the betterment of Polls and General are beginning to doubt your competence to host one of these yourself.

I have no say in the matter, and if the TC and his partner do not have any outstanding problems with you hosting the next brawl, go ahead. It seems ironic that someone who didn't even want to be in the brawl and had such hostile thoughts against it would want to host it, but I'm sure [i]no one [/i]will care.

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/20595-lord-jz-of-the-enigma/]Lord JZ[/url]
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/264408-ftw-for-the-wynn/]FTW[/url]
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/329618-thatnoobkorean/]Korean[/url]
You are officially happy to receive my nominations

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1306982381' post='5247990']
After the way you acted in this thread, I'm sure a large portion of the members that actually view this "brawl" as a good idea and how it serves for the betterment of Polls and General are beginning to doubt your competence to host one of these yourself.

I have no say in the matter, and if the TC and his partner do not have any outstanding problems with you hosting the next brawl, go ahead. It seems ironic that someone who didn't even want to be in the brawl and had such hostile thoughts against it would want to host it, but I'm sure [i]no one [/i]will care.
[/quote]
You certianly don't. :3

Anyway its entirely a matter of principles, if I see something I think is wrong no matter how small it is I will try to speak out against it even if it's inconsequential or makes me looks stupid or whatever.

I get hang ups, you tape you dick to walls.

Everyone has problems.

Besides I was restraining myself. There was a lot of comparisons to being forced to do something that I REALLY WANTED to make but choose not to because they were far too extreme of examples to do when compared to this.

I am honestly surprised this is such a big deal.

...Yeah, yeah laugh it up.

So am I.
But it should be resolved soon, I'm willing to work for everyone to have fun with this.
And it seems that you can only have so many hyperlinks in one post.
So now I must take the time to separate the links from the members' names as Dark did.

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1306974884' post='5247705']
By the Way I'm nominating the following:

Dark
Fusion
DL
[/quote]

I just noticed this.
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME D:

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1306984749' post='5248050']
[i]I get hang ups, you tape you dick to walls.[/i]

my nigga~ <3

[B]DON'T JUDGE.[/B]
[/quote]
Dude I am totally jealous that I can't get the balls to tape my dick to a wall but still honestly I really do get hanged up on minor details.

Yes I know this rule doesn't matter because of the nomination loophole and I know that it's a pretty inconsequential but honestly that is what makes it that big of a deal for me.

Cause I really don't like the principle that a tournament's decision supercedes the decisions of those who are participating to that degree.

It sort of breaks a moral standard at least to me and the fact that it does so on such a trivial matter is really a sore point with me.

Honestly if that rule is changed I am perfectly happy being a part of this.

And I am aware how moronic it is to not want to be in something when you don't have a choice and yet want to be in it when you can.

But that is just how my mind works.

Archived