YCM: The RP - Strike of the Spambots [ Started/Accepting via OoC]

Jolta

A minute later, Sakura came out of the arcade with only a few scratches on his left arm. A slight trickle of blood flowed down from his wound, but Sakura didn't hold his arm in pain.

"You got injured!", one of the people outside of the arcade exclaimed. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm okay", Sakura replied. "I got hit by one of the bot's stray lasers, but I'm able to resist most of them so that's why I got out of there with only some minor scratches. If I wasn't, then I'd be in worse shape than this."

"But judging from how things looked back there, the member didn't need me to help so that's why I came back out. But right now. healing my wound is a priority. If I don't, it'll lead to something worse later on. Don't worry though, I can heal myself so no need to call a medic."

Sakura put his right hand over the area where he got hit. A yellowish aura surged out and flowed into the wounded area on his arm. Immediately, the wound began to close up until the bleeding stopped. Sakura continued to use his healing power for another minute until the wound was all fixed up. Afterwards, he took a medium bandage from his pocket and applied it over the area he just healed.

"Thank goodness that I have my Miracle of Nature power", Sakura thought. "Well then, seeing as the arcade's a wreck right now, I'm gonna go check out some of the other districts. I'm pretty sure there's some bots hanging around those areas", he told the members outside. "See ya!"

Sakura jumped on his skateboard and rode off towards a nearby district in the General area, sensing that there were a few bots waiting to be broken.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After the Sandwich, Alex was in awe. The plate was completely clean, along with any sauces given to himself. "Best. Sandwich. Ever. I gotta admit, you were SO right with the best Sandwich. I will not ask your secret, only this. How long did you slow roast that? When I visited my dad on vacation, he had a Slow Roaster. He smoked things, and I now know if it's smoked, baked, but the one that is obvious is fried. Now, i'm going outside for a minute." He walked out as the bot exploded. "Oh, come on! I've missed 3 Spambots!" He exclaims, ticked off. He sips a Root Beer. "The main reason I don't gain any weight as I eat as much as I do; is already known."

OOC: Can I have a Spambot appear?

"SO LONG STAR! AND CALL US JOLTA!" The Jolta duo wailed.
"Once again," Yellow Fever said, "left with us. And a customer."
"WHO SAVED US!" Pink Fever happily squealed.
Next, the duo let out each of their hands and shook both of Kaze's hands. "Thank you for saving us! We couldn't have done it without you!" they squealed in unison. "Well, the treat's on us!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OoC: Go ahead, Alex, I'll help ya.

Suddenly, the ground beneath Alex started shaking. Out came out one of those narwhal-like Spambots, drilling its way to the surface. There were Landsharks, now there are Landwhals.
Levitating, mechanical, drill landwhals.
Its horn started spinning like a drill as the narwhal-spambot tackled Alex, with its 'drill' encased in a mysterious, spam-like energy...

Kaisu stifled a yawn as he wandered the General area, coming out of the Clubs and Organisations. Ugh. Not exactly one of his days, he didn't have the determination to do anything. Oh well. He aimlessly walked, browsing around him. His headphones were down, the volume high enough to leak out as random Green Day songs rang out from them. He kicked the ground at his feet and took out his iPod, lowering the volume and slipping his 'phones on. He changed to videos and started an episode of Death Note.

As Sakura skateboarded into the General district, he noticed that it was emptier than he last remembered. A year ago, it used to be a bustling area with many members coming and going each day. Nowadays, it was similar to that of a ghost town because of the spambot invasion.

"This place's seen better days", he remarked as he skated through the district. "There's only a few members walking around the place. Darn spambots, you ruined YCM life for all of us"

Just then, an enormous spambot rolled out of a nearby alleyway and blocked his way. This bot was in the shape of a horse with spam cannons on each side of its body. It fired a shot from one of its cannons at the ground in front of Sakura. Luckily, the debris generated by the blast was too far to cause Sakura any injury. He pulled to a stop at a nearby streetlamp and parked his board there.

"So you wanna fight, do you?", Sakura asked as he jumped off the board. "If that's what you want, fine. But I'm warning you; you'll regret it"

He reached onto his back and drew his katana from its case. As Sakura swung it to the ground, the blade began to glow scarlet.

"Now, let's see what you got!", Sakura yelled.

"Damn." Alex tapped into his psyche, and the first one's head explodes, throwing the Spam Drill at him. "Psyche Reversal!" He exclaims, taking off his glasses and his eyes glow red and purple at the same time. His head, two fingers on the temples, and the drill glow the same color. And the drill is reversed towards all of them. "Take this!" He jumps up and grabs the drill. He spun with it to give it control, and fighting the Spamwhals with the drill. "En Garde!" He drills a hole straight through the second one, making its head explode also, making him momentarily lose control of the drill. In the second, a Spamwhal of the two remaining sliced across his back, and he brought the drill right through the Whal's head, slicing him in half.

That mechanical creature had a safety precaution. A bad one.
The narwhal-spambot had drills within its body. The drills were revealed when Alex sliced the bot. All the drills gathered as a robotic voice yelled 'GIGA.... DRILL... BREAK!'
With that, a spinning drill was aimed at Alex, lilke those good 'ol Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan Animes. It was encased in a spam-like substance. The drill rammed into Alex as the Spambot self-destructed and left debris behind. Its true target was but the Treehouse of Fun itself...

Taisen had spent. Again. As long as he was willing in the Anime & Manga section and decided to walk back to C&O as he entered the district he heard what could only be a fight. Finally. A good ol' knuckle-cracking, sword clanging, energy blast spamming brawl. He drew out Rebellion's Edge and began charging towards the Treehouse Of Fun. He skidded to a stop directly in the path of the Giga Drill. He drew his finger along one of the strings of his guitar before raising his hand over his head as the powerful drill spun onward towards him. "Hard Rock..." Taisen slammed his hand downward and a massive power chord ripped through the wind, shaking the earth and launching a wave of pure kinetic force in the direction of the drill. "Hallelujah!!"

Alex expected slicing and dicing death at him. Instead, music filled his ears and a Rock Wall towered him. "Th-thanks, Taisen. Ironically, I yelled I had missed out on Fighting Spambots, and they just came out. I killed three of them, but the third one did this. There's a fourth, but he got away. "Thanks, again." He used Psyche to bend all the Drills back towards the halved bot. "Wait for it..." An explosion was heard. He walked into the Treehouse of Fun, and fell down. "Holy...s***. Taisen, hallelujah. My Psyche, as well." He smiled, and then fainted, overworked by the overuse of Psyche.

While Jolta and pals were busy fighting off some kind of arachnoid spambot, a tiny, flat chested young lady was examining the remains of the narwhal-bot. Is it safe to assume the two aren't the same thing (or, two parts of the same whole?)

"Oh... I was late." A soft, airy tone to her voice. A mild inflection of disappointment and genuine sadness.

She looked up as a small beeping noise was heard, only to her. A report on the moderation queue. She leaned slightly towards the direction it was coming from, before the sound died down. It seemed the bot was taken care of. Another beep, coming from the arcade section. Once again, she took a step but it died off too, presumably taken care of.

A sad, high pitched sigh escaped her as she went back down to examining this one. "Might as well just investigate this one."

Overall though, her activity would most likely look highly suspicious to anyone walking around, or at least mildly comical. Carefully looking over a bot, then suddenly looking up as though someone called her name, taking a step or two as though a flash of urgency shot through her, and then, just as quickly dying down and her going back to the spambot.

This continued two more times, before she sighed. "They'll probably just take care of themselves." One or two nervous twitches, a report going off, yet her doing her best to ignore it.

The narwhal-spam bot outside of Jolta's cafe needed her full, undivided attention. Unfortunately, it seemed random looters and rioters had gotten there first, picking a few of the more crucial pieces of the bot. Sections of it's IP address were either taken, or destroyed in the blast, which would make it difficult to track and find where it came from.

She continued her suspicious behaviour, presumably until someone called her out on it.

Unknown to everyone, on top of a building in the C&O District, Stood a Man in robes, As he constantly watched the Spambots battle against the other users, he sighed as he waited for a battle, He lurked above the buildings, Staying out of sight of anyone, good or bad. he heard whispers as he jumped on top of the Treehouse of Fun, "I thirst... for battle...", he spoke in response to those whispers "Don't worry, you'll get your time soon enough"... he watched, looking for Spambots...

Alex returned to the scene of the battle, noticing the lady. "Sorry. I did this. They came out of the ground, and attacked me." He tried to give her a full emphasis with Telepathy, but wasn't fully able to. "I used a Spamwhal's Tusk after making it's head explode to defeat the other two. I guess you are a Moderator, no?" He asked the lady, thinking he had seen her before. "Any Rubble found their was of a guy named Taisen's Rock Wall. He summoned it to stop the Spamwhal in it's tracks. I'm just a plain old member. Unless you personally know my name, just" He got sly. "Call it anonymous."

Insanious stared at the mutiple computer screens, all showing live feed from the Spambots. There was no progress. At this rate, the war would be over in a matter of days. It looked like it was time to try his latest invention. He stood up, and, sighing, he pressed a small hidden button on the wall to the left side of him. A Large hole oppened in the floor. The whirring from the computers got slighly louder. After a few seconds, a finger came up from the hole, about the size of Insanious himself. He couldn't fit the entire beast through the hole, it was too big for that. The finger was where he had stored the short term memory device, which would then transfer any information to the brain as soon as Insanios gave it instructions. "Code number EN010, your mission is to destroy Jolteon Clan. Leave no survivers.". The entire building then shook, as the spambot nodded it's head. Insanious then used the teleporter pad to his right to leave the building, in the WC District, as it exploded, revealing the giant spambot underneath. The 'thing' then buried underground, heading for the C&O district.

"What happened here?" asked Striker as he came out of his Cafe to see the spambot rubble. "Don't answer that question. I can perfectly see that you guys prevented my Treehouse Cafe from being destroyed by these spambots."

Striker examined the rubble and noticed something familiar. "These spambots also have performance enhancers. This just increases my worries. Whoever is sending these things aren't doing it to annoy people. They are doing it for a more specific mission. The question is, what purpose?"

Striker took a look at their heads and pulled out their microchips. "I'll examine these chips to see if I can find what they were actually going to do."

He then got up and walked to the Cafe door, but he froze. He saw something in the corner of his eye that looked like a tracking system. He quickly ran over to it. "Guys, take a look at this."

Taisen more closely examined the performance enhancer he was carrying in his longcoat. He also then poured over the Spambot rubble. Searching for some kind of central operating system. Lifting the thrashed Spambot he attempted to hook up the enhancer and revitalize the machine with a few precision magnetic touches. He couldn't get the Spambot running. "Cmon...you've gotta have a recall point or something that says where you come from?"

Kaze just stood there while both of the twins grabbed her hands and began to shake them. She was already beginning to feel more then a bit awkward. "U-Um, no. You two would have done fine without me I'm sure. I-It just happened to be weak enough to where I could do something."

She gave them both a small smile and put her dagger away. "S-So, you mentioned a treat? I'm starving, and I've heard good things about the food here. I would love to eat something... What would you recommend? Anything but chicken is fine with me. Oh, right. We haven't been introduced! I'm Kaze Brengal. What are your names?" As she finished, she pulled out her map and made a small mark over the building she was in.

The man in the robe heard quaking as the Giant Spambot had burrowed under the ground, He had an almost correct Hunch that it was heading towards the C&O District, and he assumed that the Spambot was Targeting him, He said in a dual voice "It's Time...", He considered his own actions and thought this through, A Creative way to take out such a huge beast tended to be no problem for him as he had quite an extensive Imagination. He wrote "Suddenly, Drikinata appeared on the building right beside Avielle, as he awaited for the incoming threat". At which, As suddenly as Described, A Black fox with red eyes appeared out of thin air beside the Man in the robe, at which the Man in the robe Ordered the Fox "Drikinata, Burrow under the ground and size up our threat!", at which the fox Replied "Acknowledged Avielle!" at which the man in the robes threw the fox, The fox landed a few feet in front of Striker, creating a hole in the ground, as the fox burrowed into the ground

An unfamiliar voice startled the young-looking girl. A small and quick cry before she dropped the metal panel she picked up.

She turned her entire body to look at the speaker.

A young man about the same size as her, maybe an inch or so shorter. She stared at him with a peculiar intensity as he spoke, like a small child listening to an angry adult. Even after he finished speaking she continued staring with cold, dead eyes. It was probably only an extra second or two, but it may have felt like an eternity.

After a beat, she finally spoke.

"Anne Onymous?" An extra emphasis on the pause, as though Onymous was the last name, Anne the first.

At last she broke her eye contact. "Call me Pika."

She turned back to looking through the metal scraps. She shivered once, like a dog trying to dry off it's hair, but it was only a split second. She then went back to examine the metal scraps, but it didn't seem like there was much to work with.

"No. I am Alex C. Exodia. Anne Onymous is the main character of a Comic. Anonymous means "not identified by name"." Alex then turned to Striker. "What? Did you see something deadly?" He gets a little scared. He grabs a small bag of chips and starts to gobble them down. "Sorry. Need to keep some Psyche power in reserve. So, we should keep together, and a eye on our surroundings, because any little thing could be a Spambot. I hope to god no more Spamwhals. I needed Taisen to bail me out after killing two. I was low on Psyche, so I needed more time to concentrate it."

OOC: I really need to add Psyche to the Powers list of Alex, unless it's an advanced form of Telepathy.

Avielle paused, He was eavesdropping on Alex's conversation on the girl, After hearing the name "Exodia", He remembered him, "Christian..." he said, He jumped off the roof of the Treehouse of Fun and landed on the ground with a thud, He looked at Alex said "Christian? Is that you?" He took off his hood to make him much less of a threat, in an attempt to help Alex recognize him. He waited for a prompt response from him as that Black fox Avielle sent out earlier jumped out of the ground and ran towards him...

Hiyama emerged from the arcade, the SharkSpamBot fin in one hand, his megaphone in the other. A trickle of blood was flowing down from his forehead. He motioned towards another member walking by as he was returning his megaphone back to his profile interface. "Mind throwing this away for me?" he asked, giving the fin to the member. "I got somewhere else to be." He arrived at the train station all bloodied up; his bleeding was starting to get worse, and he needed an organization's help, and he needed it fast.

He arrived at the C&O District relatively quickly, and he stumbled on as he tried to find the nearest organization he was familiar with. After searching for a bit, he happened to find The Treehouse of Fun, an organization with members he knew fairly well. He could have sworn he felt a slight tremor go past him, but for all he knew it could've been just him being light-headed from blood loss. He entered the Treehouse as fast as he was able.

"Hello?" he yelled out as he stumbled in. "Is...anyone here? I could use...some help..." He used the last bit of strength he had to magnify the volume of his call for help.
As his vision began to blur, Hiyama was able to notice faint outlines. And then he collapsed on the spot with a relatively loud thud.

Sakura and the gigantic spambot were locked in fierce combat. The spambot's attacks were powerful, given that it was shooting off heavy doses of spam energy. But it took a while for the bot to recharge its attacks, and in addition to that, it only fired shots in a linear plane.

"Looks like this guy takes some time to fire his shots", Sakura thought. "In addition, he's only been using those cannons on his sides to hit me. I haven't seen anything else on him. But this isn't the time for me to stall: I gotta take out those cannons...and fast"

Sakura clenched his katana and began to channel wind energy into his blade. The energy formed a sort of layer around it and increased its length by four inches.

"Alright, let's hope that my wind-enhanced katana can slash those cannons off", Sakura said as he ran towards the spambot with his blade.

He jumped up in the air and swung his element-enhanced blade at the spambot's cannons. Just as he hoped, the blade cut off the spambot's cannons and they fell onto the ground. Without its main weapon, the spambot was weakened. Sakura swung his blade at the spambot's head and struck it near its neck. Upon getting hit, the spambot screamed in pain before collapsing on the sidewalk.

"And another spambot bites the dust", Sakura said happily as he put away his katana. He jumped back on his skateboard and continued on his way through the General district.

"R-R-Ryko? Is that you? LONG TIME NO SEE, OLD BUDDY!" Alex waved towards Avielle/Ryko. "Haven't spoken to you much ever since I left YCM City the first time! So, we're just hunting Spambots. I missed the first two, and got my wish. So, what are you doing around these parts, Ryko?" He stuck out his hand and let Ryko, if he wanted to, shake it. While he waited for a Response, he did a Mind Walkthrough of the Pokemon Games in his head. Right then, he was on Emerald, just defeating Juan for the Rain Badge. He snapped out of it after the response was given and he finished the chips.

"Ironically, I Left the city with some friends to get away all the drama here" Avielle said, then The Black fox whined as it was tugging on Avielle's Robe, The fox then said "That Giant Spambot's relatively close, and worse, I think it's not heading at you, but at Jolta, At those words, If Avielle wasn't pale already, he would have paled, He wrote "As Avielle Speaks to Exodia, A tear opens leading him to some giant random Spambot", As wrote, A tear opens, allowing Avielle and Alex to look in and trail the Spambot, Passing some random little girl who had defeated another Spambot, but smaller than what was coming...

Archived