YCM: The RP - Strike of the Spambots [ Started/Accepting via OoC]

Jolta

OoC: I think I'm gonna give the twins names, since its rather confusing. Yellow Fever=Male, Pink Crazy=Female. Ahhh, 'tis less confusing.

"Goodbye Alex!" two voices came from the back of the shop.
"OK, we're ready to roll," Yellow Fever said as he walked out with Striker's dishes, walked to his table, and placed them gently down.
"Here you are Striky. Service with a smile."

Just then, a loud roar was heard.
"Spambots in the morning? Rare. I'll be right back."
For some reason, Pink Crazy followed him. The Jolta duo walked out, and was stunned at the sight. The creature before their very eyes was a robotic, levitating narwhal-thing.

"Unique Spambot. Seems a little fishy," the duo spoke.
The Spambot felt offended for obvious reasons. Its horn started spinning like a drill...

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would appear that Tristan had appeared at the perfect time, as he had just entered the C/O district when he noticed the odd-looking spam-bot. He revved up his motorcycle's engine and charged straight for the bot. He used the pavement to give himself some form of height and attempted to ram straight into the bot. However, the bot had anticipated this and swiftly avoided Tristan's attempts at damaging it. Tristan was stunned, losing control of his motor when he landed, skidding sharply to a halt. He quickly dismounted it before any harm could be done to himself.

[i]"Oh man! Now I've gotta fix it again."[/i] He said in a rather mad voice. [i]"Odd sight to see a spam-bot so early... Oh hey... er... Yellow Crazy and Pink Fever, right?"[/i] Tristan said, obviously somewhat distracted from the situation and looking pretty embarrassed from his spectacular miss.

"Thank you Yellow Fever for this wonderful meal," said Striker has he grabbed his sandwich. His sandwich was a classical pulled pork sandwich with onions and cheese. It was one if his favorite sandwiches in C/O. He took a bite of the sandwich and was amazed by the flavor of it. He was half way done with his meal when the Jolta duo went outside to see what was going on. [i]It must be something important. I wonder if it is a spambot,[/i] he thought and he stood up to see what was going on.

He walked outside and immediately noticed an oddly shaped spambot. "Oh goody, I get to have some target practice."

The ring on Striker's right ring finger turned red showing that he was going to use fire. He created fire balls from his hands and threw them at the spambot. The spambot dodged the first 6 throws, but that was when Striker jumped on its back. The spambot was trying to get Striker off, but he kept on hanging on. "This is like riding a mechanical bull in Texas!" he stated.

When Striker had enough fun, he pressed a fire ball into the spambot's back and jumped off it. "That is how you deal with them," said Striker as the thing exploded.

[i]"Show-off."[/i] Tristan remarked, jokingly, now picking his motorcycle up and looking over the damage. [i]"Well, this looks like it'll take a while to fix, guess I'll just leave it parked out here for a while."[/i] He attached the chain to a nearby post and secured the lock, then did the same with his helmet. [i]"So, what WAS with that spam-bot?"[/i] Tristan asked, curiously. [i]"They're usually slow to react, so why the heck did it get out of my way so fast?"[/i] He cocked his head inquisitively, hoping for an answer - Anything to clear up what on Earth was going on.

"That, my friend, wasn't showing off," said Striker has he walked towards Tristan. "That was taking care of business." Striker pondered about what Tristan said about the spambots slow reaction time. He knew that he was correct, but he also knew that this one was different. He walked towards the spambot and noticed something strange.

"It seems this one was equipped with a performance enhancer of some kind," Striker said as he picked it up. "That is odd. Spambots are never equipped with these things at all. Whoever sent this one must be a professional for sure." Striker thought about likely suspects, but none matched the caliber of this attack.

"Well, we cannot do anything now. Let us go back into the cafe and enjoy some lunch."

[i]"Of course, it's always business with you."[/i] Tristan joked. As Striker pointed out the performance enhancer, Tristan was somewhat taken a-back. [i]"You mean someone actually smart is commanding these things now? ...Oh boy..."[/i] Tristan was obviously worried, he knew he would normally not care for spam at all, but with their performance increased it sent shivers down his spine.

[i]"Y'know, lunch sounds pretty good right now. It'd be nice to take our minds off that... thing with some good ol' food."[/i] Tristan said with a smile as he pulled out his wallet.

"Same with me." Alex still had groceries in his hands. "Watch this. Minor Telepathy." He focused on the Groceries, and they zoomed up to his room, opened the door, and put them in. "Now, where were we? Let's go back to the Cafe." He said, walking back. His wallet was in his hands, and he smiled. Telepathy to Tristan and Striker: I know what you have, Striker. What are you thinking of, Tristan?" Alex shrugged while saying: "Though I dunno what to eat, I'm gonna take a good, hard look at the menu. I like many things, but I gotta make sure it's of my tastes. Sorry for not being there for the Spambot."

[i]Alex and his telepathy. When will he learn to use it on someone other than me?[/i] Striker thought as he opened the door to the cafe. Everyone besides Taisen was still in shock by the spambot attack. "There is nothing to be worried about. The spambot was no match at all," he said so he could calm everyone down. "I say to you all: if another spambot comes anywhere near this cafe, I'll personally destroy it myself."

Striker sat down at his table with everyone cheering. He then took another bite of his sandwich; enjoying the rich flavor he had enjoyed before. "You got to love pulled pork guys," he said after he finished swallowing. "The pulled pork sandwiches here are to die for."

He took a sip of his root beer and set it down. "Now Alex, let us discuss the Law Offices."

"I'll have what he's having. The Pulled Pork Sandwiches, with BBQ." Alex then turned to Striker. "I thought about it when I saw the things you were doing, and the Striker Law Office saying that you have made." He sipped a cream soda. "So, with the Police Force, they are fighting the forces of Evil. Investigators, finding mysteries and stating the obvious, and what was that third force that we were speaking of beforehand?" He got his sandwich, with BBQ and Au Jus on the side. He dipped it into the Au Jus, and tasted it. "HOLY-" He swallowed, and tried the BBQ. Telepathy went to Striker on how it tasted: "You were right. WHAT DID THEY DO WITH THE PIGS THEY GOT THE MEAT FROM?! DIP THEM AND FEED THEM BBQ SAUCE DAILY, AND DUNK THE MEAT IN BBQ AND HEAVEN BEFORE SERVING?"

Taisen had fallen asleep at the cafe but awoke in time to note the remains of a Spambot in the street. "Yknow...it'd just be shooting something. But god i wanted to shoot something today..." Taisen sipped at his coffee which at this point had gone cold. He picked up on Alex and Striker's conversation and decided he had nothing better to do than offer his input. "Law Offices? Interesting choice of profession Striker. Then again i think you'd be good at it. Noone knows more about being in deep sh*t with people than you do heheh." Taisen joked as he finished the last of his coffee and went outside to examine the remains of the Spambot. Pouring over the various parts he found nothing of note short of the performance enhancer which Taisen slipped into the pocket of his longcoat. [i]Might just hold onto this for a while. There are a few places that could identify this tech.[/i] Taisen thought to himself as he began walking away from the area of the Cafe'

"Don't get to carried away Alex," said Striker as he finished his meal. "Wait until you have the pulled pork sandwich at The Treehouse Cafe. You will feel like you have gone to heaven. Plus, it is my own secret recipe."

Taisen walked up and gave his joke. "At least I'm not trolling around YCM Taisen. I'm actually doing YCM a favor by building the Law Offices."

Striker turned his attention back to Alex. "Anyway, I think we need to head to The Treehouse. I have something that I want to show you."

He stood up, payed Yellow Fever for his and Alex's meal, and walked out the Jolteon Cafe. "You need a ride Alex?" he asked as he got into his BMW. "I can drive you to The Treehouse if you want."

Classical Striker, always wanting to help people when he was in a good mood. No wonder people somewhat respect him.

Alex accepted the ride to the Treehouse. "Thanks. I just love food, and any Levitation Telepathy can drain me. Can't wait to try this recipe of yours. I have something for you to try. It is a Chicken Basted in a Red Wine Vinegar and literal Red Wine mixture, roasted, and sided with a Chipotle BBQ sauce. It's a little recipe I whipped up while bored." He said to Striker, changing the Radio Station telepathically to a All-Music station. He shrugged and tried to recall the taste of the Pulled Pork at the Cafe, so he could compare to the Pulled Pork of Striker's creation. He then sipped the Cream Soda he brought out of the Cafe.

The duo drove to The Treehouse Cafe where they found a group of customers waiting at the door. "It seems like we are late to open this place Alex," said Striker as he got out of the BMW. "Shall we get the show rolling?"

Striker didn't wait for Alex's response and opened the Cafe. "Come in nice and slowly people! We don't want any injuries today!"

He was very cautious about how his customers entered the Cafe when it opened. There was a time when people stampeded into the Cafe. Thirty people were taken to the hospital from broken bones. That wasn't a pretty day.

"Alex, you ready to try that sandwich? I'm ready to make it!" Striker went into the kitchen to prepare the best pulled pork sandwich in YCM City.

"CC district's still the same as usual, at least in my mind", Sakura thought as he left and drove back to C&O. On the way back, he stopped off at the YCM grocery store to pick up some BBQ ribs and other food in addition to a case of strawberry soda. He paid the nice man and loaded them up in the back of his car before continuing on his way back to Club Espeon.

Once Sakura drove into C&O and got closer to his club's parking, he noticed a spambot standing outside the front door. This one happened to be very short but quite slender.

"I hoped I wouldn't run into one of these things today", Sakura said to himself. "But I gotta do what I need to."

Sakura jumped out of his car and then took out some kunai from a pouch on his jeans. He threw them at the spambot, but it dodged all of them. Sakura's arm began to glow light blue, symbolizing a wind style attack was about to happen. He made a hand seal and instantly a powerful gale surged out of nowhere and flew towards the bot. It flew the bot several feet into the sky before it crashed on the sidewalk. It moved for a few seconds before becoming completely still.

"And that's the last of him", Sakura said.

Hiyama had just finished his bowl of ramen when he looked out the window and saw some people running, their faces full of terror. "Huh? What's going on?"
He looked around and saw a rather large humanoid spambot climbing up one of the arcades. "Oh wow. Didn't know they got that big. But climbing an arcade? How stupid can that spambot get?"
He pulled out his profile interface, and from his profile interface he took out his microphone set. He unraveled the cord, wound part of it up into a throwable form, and threw it at the spambot. Once he saw it twirl around the spambot's waist, he anchored his feet and pulled as hard as he could. The bot didn't budge; in fact, it just ignored the cord altogether.
"Geez, that is one tough spambot," he said to himself. He thought for a moment. "Oh wait, I think I know what sounds like a good idea." He paused. "Heh, I made a funny." He decided to try and get the spambot to get off the building, so that harm wouldn't come to the people inside. "Hey you! Yeah you! Get down here!" The spambot, being rather stupid, obliged. "What a good boy," Hiyama said, clapping his hands together, using his sound powers to make the sound waves gradually louder in frequency. "Say goodbye now," he said. [b]Good...bye...?[/b] muttered the spambot before steam started erupting from it. "Bai bai~," he said, waving. He clapped once more, and using his sound magnification powers again, he made the spambot erupt into a controlled explosion.
"And that is how you deal with spammers," he said as he re-wound his microphone cord.

Taisen wandered about C&O for about as long as he would tolerate. Which in his case was roughly 21 minutes. He then moved to another high traffic area. The Anime & Manga Districts. He figured that eventually if he hung out around where alot of people were he'd see some action. So he found a neat little street corner and began tuning his guitar. He played a few chords and eventually began to get a few lyrics in. And then of course he had another little show going for his audience that passed by.

The Spambot, after taking so many hits, started vibrating.
"SELF DESTRUCT IN T MINUS 10!!!"

"And we haven't done a thing to fishlegs yet," the Jolta Duo said. "Oh Firetruck."

Suddenly, the 'horn' on the narwhal-like Spambot spun harder than before. Its fins, too, shapeshifted into few drills. Next, its horn and the 'drills' fused together.
"SELF DESTRCT! GIGA DRILL BREAK!"

"And why did I even see that coming?" Yellow Fever questioned himself.

A giant drill was headed for the gang as the spambot was destroyed, leaving debris made from spam. The 'drill' was not an ordinary drill, but definbitely not to the 'ripoff of some anime' extent. In fact, it was covered in a layer of invisible, spam-like energy.

"I've got this!" Yellow Fever jumped and attempted to hold off the drill the Spambot sent. He managed to redirect it to the sky.
"Ow, that was toasty. It seemed to be sealed with Spam."
The drill fell down from the sky once more. However, Pink Crazy held it off with her telekinetic powers. With all might, it stopped spinning.

"I'll bring this home," she said, "Bro, you take care of the shop. I'll investigate on this thing. Maybe we can track their source."

"Awww, the Jolta duo doesn't work like that... oh well..."

Yellow Fever went back to do his stuff while his sister 'researched' on the spambot part.

He took orders, service with a smile, and sent the orders to the respective tables.
"Goodbye Striker. Oh well, once again, no more customers, and no Clan Members. Well Crys, I guess we're alone now. And there's wierd rattling in the storage. The Jolta duo is useless without each other, don't think I can handle this guy by myself..." he simply entered the storage and closed it. Then there was a lot of screaming...

Meanwhile, in the storage.

"Resistant to physical attacks, eh? Take THIS!" Yellow Fever aimed a nuclear blast at the spambot. However, it absorbed the nuclear blast and deflected it. Yellow Fever drained the attack.
"He's adapted for this!" Just then, the mysterious arachnoid spambot released a string of spam at Yellow Fever.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Yellow Fever screamed in pain.

Hiyama, after re-wounding his microphone cord, returned it and his meter stick back into his profile interface. Finding himself a bit hyped after his bowl of ramen and the encounter with the spambot, he decided to burn off some energy at one of the game arcades.
"Hmm...'Food Rep Abuse', 'Pokemon Rep Abuse', 'What will the Person Next in Line Say as You?' So many interesting choices!" Hiyama decided to try the Pokemon Rep Abuse, and as he entered, he saw a portrait on the wall...and it was the twins he had sworn he had seen earlier. "Oh wow the coincidence," he said as he walked around. He made a few laps around the building, meeting new people, leaving behind responses, and enjoying the fun at each and every booth. He came across one booth that was occupied ever since he had arrived, and wanting to give it a try, he walked up to it.
"Excuse me," he politely began, "do you mind if I can give this booth a try?"

The reply behind the booth's curtain came in the form of a beam of quite heavy consistency. "WHOA!" he said, narrowly dodging the blast.
The curtain opened, and a shark-like spambot floated out. It opened its mouth and fired another beam at Hiyama, which caught him in the arm. "Don't tell me this is a SharkSpamaBot..." he said as he held his arm in pain. "Everyone, get out of here! I'll take care of this!" he yelled to the other people. He turned back to the Spambot. "Let's see how you like dem apples!" he yelled as he snapped his fingers repeatedly, magnifying each sound wave as they approached the Spambot. The spambot merely retaliated with its own continuous barrage of spam beams.

"I won't let you get away with spamming this arcade so easily," said a determined Hiyama as he brought up his profile interface, whipping out a megaphone.

Kaze was soaring. Well, at least she felt like she was. In her mind, she was always flying. In reality, she was grounded. Flying in a rather unknown, to her at least, part of the Clubs and Organizations distract wouldn't be that great an idea. She would need those feathers to get out in case she got too lost. Around here were so many random strangers. People she had never seen before, and would likely not see again. [i]What I would give to find the place I'm looking for...[/i]

She stood at the corner of a street, trying to get her bearings while looking at the small map she held in her hands. [i]O-Okay... It looks like I need to go right...[/i] As she turned, she saw it. A quaint cafe, which was owned by a group known as the Jolteon Clan. She had heard good things about the food here, and was more then willing to try it out. Walking into the door, she meekly called out.

"Um, hell-" Just as she was about to finish, she heard a yelling from the room near the back of the building. "Is everything okay in here?!" She cried out as she ran to the back of the building.

"Yeah, I need a lot of help, I never fight on my own..." the Spambot had tied Yellow Fever to a web made of spam. He simply melted it with his radioactive powers. "Well, I guess it's time for this guy..." Yellow Fever summoned a queer mallet and slammed it onto the Spambot's head, causing the eight-legged machine to lose a leg.

But it still stood.

Meanwhile, in another part of the C&O district, Pink Fever had flown all the way back to the Jolteon Clan at full speed, then quickly ran into the storage. She used telekinetic powers to hold the Spambot up, but the Spambot slipped out of the attack.

"Sis! You've come!" Yellow Fever smiled.
"Its almost like they designed it to negate us!" the Jolta duo suddenly burst out.

"Indeed Jolta," the Spambot said, "we lurk in the shadows, spying on you. My friends and I have spied on YCM since it was first created. Now that you know the story, Jolta, you will perish like DoP."

"Ain't gonna happen!" the Jolta duo said. "You can't defeat the two of us!"

"Bring it on..." the arachnoid bot said.

Sakura was sitting on a lounge chair on the ground floor of his club, having a glass of fruit punch. The battle with the spambot got him a bit tired.

"That bot really gave me a run for my money", Sakura said to himself as he took a sip of punch. "I've heard they were fairly slow, but this one dodged all the kunai I threw at him. Of course, my wind attack finished him off so that's one less for me to worry about. But either way, I gotta keep my guard up. Just because I heard they're slow, doesn't mean that I should expect all of them to be like that"

He finished up the rest of his punch before getting up from the chair.

"I'm in the mood for some fun so might as well skate over to the Games district", he said once more. "It's not that far from here, so no need for me to drive again."

Sakura walked over to the wall where he propped his blue skateboard up against and picked it up. He then walked across the room to a nearby cabinet, where his katana, Ryūsora, sat in. Sakura opened the cabinet and strapped the katana to his back.

"Well then, I'm off", he said as he got outside of his club. "I better not see another spambot here when I come back". And with that, Sakura set his skateboard on the sidewalk and started to ride off.

"Um... I'll just get out of the way... M-Maybe I can help from over here..." Kaze quickly ran behind the twins, or as far as she could tell twins, and pulled out her small curved dagger. She started a small chant, and while she chanted, a small orb that blazed blue in front of her.

"Sorry I can't do much more... I'm... Not very well trained." As she finished her chant, the blue orb started to fire forward, with a chilly wind following behind it. With enough luck, and with her aim not failing on her, the orb would hit the bot and hopefully freeze it for a few seconds. If not, she couldn't really do much else to help. As she waited to see what would happen, she closed her eyes and began another chant...

The arachnoid spambot was frozen badly. In a black of ice, not moving.

"Of course, the spambot was adapted to attack us, and isn't compatible for other foes," Pink Crazy said.
"I almost feel sorry for this guy," Yellow Fever commented. He touched the frozen spambot. "Ooh, chilly."
"OK Jolta, I'm sorry, can you get me out?" the spambot said.
"Really? We've fallen for that trick so many times, we aren't gonna fall for it again," Pink Crazy smirked.
"And boom." Yellow Fever snapped his fingers, coincidentally, the bot exploded, leaving debris behind.

Pink Crazy used telekinetic powers to lift an empty sack and place the debris inside the sack.
"Well, all in a day's work. Lets get something to eat..." The Jolta twins said as they went to the front of the store.

"There's so many games here, I can't decide which to try first", Sakura exclaimed as he reached the Games district. "Rep Time Bomb, Count to 2012, Avatar Arena, Pokemon Rep Abuse; so many options"

Sakura went around the district playing some of the games and won some prizes from a few of them. Then, he decided to go to the main arcade to play some of the games in there. As he approached it, he saw a swarm of people fleeing the place.

"Excuse me", Sakura asked someone running from the arcade, "but what's going on in there?"

"I-it's one of those spambots", the person replied. "A member wanted to try the game it is on and then it just shot lasers at him. Right now, he told us to get out of here so you shouldn't go in there."

"That's true, but I do want to help him out if I can", Sakura replied back. "My powers should be helpful enough to whoever's fighting in there."

With that, Sakura walked inside to see the fight for himself.

(OOC: DAMN YOU ALL. All the action happens when I'm asleep/at school.... I never get any fun. It's almost like Star is useless.... Oh well, mah idea and soon edit of my app will fix that... A bit of spice HEHEH)

Star went straight into the storage when she heard Yellow Fevers yells, but arrived too late. I suppose American Idiot can make a person an idiot at times. I guess.

Star felt useless. Over the course of her time in YCM City, she'd missed so many different spambots, always arriving to late. Man it sucked. Sucked bad. She'd been hoping to redeem herself, but as of late YCM City hadn't been "graced" with her Star Ship Mecha. She kind of missed felling the exhilaration as she flung elemental stars at spambots. Fun. Lots of fun.

Star decided to go out for a spin. She wasn't rich enough to buy a car, but cars aren't the only forms of transport in a city like this.

"Seeya later Yellow Fever and Pink Crazy!" She called, opening the door and walking out.

After she'd walked a few metres, she opened her backpack, and pulled a skateboard from inside. It was her own design, an angel riding a Suicune. Kind of pointless, but a girl needs to ride in style. Not only that, but her skateboard had handles she could attach, which were shaped like angel wings. A neat trick for mid air stunts.

She leapt on and skated away. She was known in YCM City for being a sick skateboarder, and now she let loose some cool stunts, like flips, rail riding and jumps. Overall, these tricks made her journey shorter, if only because people saw her ripping along and moved out of her way. Yeah, she was dangerous. She did have her helmet on, but it wasn't too strong. Enough headlong coliisions with the ground had seen to that.

After a moment, she flipped to a stop in the RP Section. Her home wasn't too far, but she had some RPs to grace. Most were on her direct route home. Which was SHA-WEET. And the one RP that was out of her way she didn't really care about. So, in essence, no problemo.

For now.

Archived