Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'd still say you should check out Persona 4 The Animation. I know you have some interest in the Persona series and the anime is an excellent adaptation.

Dog Days season 1 has just plain great action a good chunk of the time. It still sucks in pretty much every department except Eclair but in terms of action can probably get your fix. Season 2 doesn't really have as much of Season 1's action.

A lot of people seem to like Ao No Exorcist. I felt it was heavily overrated but I guess it's still a shonen.

Sword Art Online maybe? It's okay. Pretty much as much as I can say. Definitely has some good scenes though.

Thank you for the recommendation. I'll watch Persona 4. I only have room for the first three episodes (I have twenty-two other ones on my iPod), so I'll try to watch as much tonight as possible so I can delete a lot then download more tomorrow.
It's sort of stressful. I have a visual novel taking up 1.5 gigabytes on my iPod that I actually finished. That's about twenty-five more episodes. I wonder if it's worth keeping even though I already finished one story of it.

So I deleted it and now I'm getting the first thirteen episodes of Persona. That's all of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, most of A Channel, the first four episodes of Tamako Market, 7-9 of Shiki, the last episode of YuruYuri and the newest of Robotics;Notes. Thirty-six episodes. Overall I can have fifty overall at any point.
Useful!

Do you need recommendations yourself?

Idk. I never watched Dog Days for the action, I was heavily engaged otherwise. I wasn't really that impressed by the action in season 1.

It seems that when it gets to it, it is just about as good in season 2, it just wasn't as often. Oh wait, that's what you said.

But of course we like different things.

That transformation was overdone though. I'm not gonna say I was surprised though, because of Nanoha. It was just way more so than Nanoha, and it's not even a magical girl anime.

So is anybody aware of qualities they hate in an anime? Like me and western or space themes in my anime.

I don't know about hate, but I never like Yanderes who I've seen kill within the time the show actually takes place. Mea from To love ru Darkness, she's an assassin, but still didn't then. I like her. Once I heard about School Days, I couldn't watch more than the second episode.

Not really. I'm sure whatever you recommend would be enjoyable. Hell, you did get me to finally watch Clannad and Steins;Gate. Still an amazing Winter Break. Wait, was Gosick that week too?  Maybe. Loved it. And got me back into Robotics;Notes. So yeah, nothing specific. You should know me well enough.

Wait, how could you legitimately enjoy Dogs Days? :I

The next time I would be able to watch anime all day is Spring break..
Nowadays with school, work, and spending time with girlfriend; Watching anime is sacred.
It pains me a lot. ;n;

The only anime I'm currently watching is Zetsuen no Tempest, Kotoura-san, and Magi.

It's just a feel good kind of a thing. I've heard many people were not too fond of the end of season 1 for actually focusing on a plot. It's legitimately hard to explain, but it can happen. 

and uh, I loved the Sora no Otoshimono movie I just watched tonight. Can't wait for season 3.

I love the anime and movie a lot.
But didn't they said that the movie was going to be the last "episode" of the series?

Well, My Anime List has a whole separate page for a "Sora no Otoshimono 3", so I kind of figured it's not impossible that it didn't end yet, heres hoping.

So is anybody aware of qualities they hate in an anime? Like me and western or space themes in my anime.

Honestly?

The word "protect".

It didn't bother me when I first got into anime, but now that I've seen so many, I've seen characters constantly stating they'd protect someone.

"I'll protect you!"

"I will protect my friends!"

"Why are you so intent on protecting me?"

Protectprotectprotect could you at least use a synonym?

Like I'll keep you safe?

Or I'll look after you?

I'll cover you?

I dunno, I'd take anything really.

Good choice to watch Ben-To. I need to finish Code:Breaker so I can get to Steins;Gate.

I feel like the only reason this is kinda enjoyable is because I read the manga beforehand.

And even that just amounts to "okay, not great".

Honestly?

The word "protect".

It didn't bother me when I first got into anime, but now that I've seen so many, I've seen characters constantly stating they'd protect someone.

"I'll protect you!"

"I will protect my friends!"

"Why are you so intent on protecting me?"

Protectprotectprotect could you at least use a synonym?

Like I'll keep you safe?

Or I'll look after you?

I'll cover you?

I dunno, I'd take anything really.

Okay, this is a good point. I have to agree here.

Good choice to watch Ben-To. I need to finish Code:Breaker so I can get to Steins;Gate.

I feel like the only reason this is kinda enjoyable is because I read the manga beforehand.

And even that just amounts to "okay, not great".

You're a stronger man than I.

Archived