MLP FiM :D

Sleepy

When I first watched that episode I kept getting this unneving feeling. Like, I had somehow seen this story before in MLP. Not the exact one, but something so eerily similar that it was giving me deja vu.

After watching it with a few friends one of them went, "Isn't this just the episode with decorating the castle but retooled to fit with Rarity?"

That was it! That was the episode that was so similar I thought this was a retread. And, let's face it, it basically is when you get down to the bare bones of the plot:

1.) All of [insert pony's name here] has something they task they others with

2.) Other pones attempt to do said task(s) the way they think [insert pony's name here] would want

3.) The others realize [insert pony's name here] would want them to do it their own way.

4.) [insert pony's name here] enjoys what the others did for her.

The only difference is the way it's told and, well, the latest episode had a lot more, and in my opinion better, humor.

And the fandom yet again does not fail me:

1162228__safe_rarity_spoiler-colon-s06e0

1161629__safe_rarity_meme_sleeping_spoil

1161115__safe_rarity_screencap_edit_edit

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I . . . . probably would've been laughing for a good ten minutes if they did.

Dude... If Cave Johnson, who is simultaneously the mayor of Zootopia, the author of the journals, and the spokesman for Farmers Insurance(among other things) came to visit Ponyville... That would be INCREDIBLE.

I want Fluttershy's brother to bump into Discord one of these days.

He's most definitely gonna keep hitting on Rainbow in the future if he appears again. Maybe even more seriously than before since Rainbow was there along with Fluttershy trying to help him out for about half the episode.

So, I've been thinking of a new archetype to make, and I think I have a good idea. Like how Kozmo is a cross between Star Wars and Wizard of Oz, I've been considering crossing MLP with Sonic the Hedgehog. For playstyle, I think I will go with a Mask Change-esque style to summon Alicorn synchro monsters that can then make either rank 8 or 10 plays. Still don't know what to name the archetype though.

[spoiler=the fusions themselves]

Sonic/Rainbow Dash

Tails/Fluttershy

Knuckles/Applejack

Amy/Pinkie Pie

Rouge/Rarity

Shadow/Sunset Shimmer

Dr. Eggman/Discord

Silver/Shining Armor

Robotropilis/Canterlot

Chaos/Magic

Chaos Emeralds/Elements of Harmony

Sally Acorn/Twilight

King Acorn/Celestia

Uncle Chuck/Luna

Queen Aleena/Cadence

I don't think this is the right thread or section of the forum for suggesting ideas for a pop culture mix custom archetype m8. I can see some of the similarities but only from my super limited knowledge of Sonic AKA that 4kids cartoon from the late 2000s (even then I didn't really watch it, it was dumb luck bumping into scenes from time to time when turning the TV on).

This makes me think though, is there a place for this kind of concept on the forum?

The "hey guys, I wanna make this archetype but I don't have it yet" kind, which would only really be able to imply requesting teamwork on its creation rather than having it ready upon the thread's creation. Otherwise it'd just be kinda spam.....

It'd be an interesting project.

Btw, was there an episode today?

EDIT: Yes, yes there was.... Sorry guys. Here (for the ones that can't watch it on TV , just like me):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ENueQc7fc

I don't think this is the right thread or section of the forum for suggesting ideas for a pop culture mix custom archetype m8. I can see some of the similarities but only from my super limited knowledge of Sonic AKA that 4kids cartoon from the late 2000s (even then I didn't really watch it, it was dumb luck bumping into scenes from time to time when turning the TV on).

This makes me think though, is there a place for this kind of concept on the forum?

The "hey guys, I wanna make this archetype but I don't have it yet" kind, which would only really be able to imply requesting teamwork on its creation rather than having it ready upon the thread's creation. Otherwise it'd just be kinda spam.....

It'd be an interesting project.

Btw, was there an episode today?

EDIT: Yes, yes there was.... Sorry guys. Here (for the ones that can't watch it on TV , just like me):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ENueQc7fc

Yeah, I probably should of thought about that first.

Archived