Why do kids listen to sh*t?

Cowboy Dan

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1314191313' post='5465536']
Dude what he did to taylor swift was unforgivable. here's the f***ing video
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ[/media]
[/quote]
Well Metal sucks because its just f*cking screaming and its annoying... See how it feels to insult someones taste in music? Justin Bieber has produced some OK songs in my view and Rebecca Black's new song was very good and much better than Friday in my opinion... Stop insulting them because you dont like there music... And Kanye West may be a d*ck but he is a lyrical genius so don't insult him because you don't like the way he acted...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Anthony Hatsune' timestamp='1314217094' post='5466023']

Well Metal sucks because its just f*cking screaming and its annoying... See how it feels to insult someones taste in music? Justin Bieber has produced some OK songs in my view and Rebecca Black's new song was very good and much better than Friday in my opinion... Stop insulting them because you dont like there music... And Kanye West may be a d*ck but he is a lyrical genius so don't insult him because you don't like the way he acted...
[/quote]

So, we can't insult them because of their music. But we can't insult them for their actions... What?
[quote name='HORUS' timestamp='1314217674' post='5466040']

I hope you are joking.
[/quote]
No, I was being dead serious. [/obviouslydeadsrs]

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1314117690' post='5463667']
Here let me say it a little more clearly the music of today is boring and with no talent at all is sad really because there are people who want to become professional artist and now days with just a machine called auto tune and of course i really hate it, with this machine even the crappiest of voices can get the real stuff for me this is cheating against whats right so that's why mainstream of today SUCKS :).
[/quote]

Every time you post something in the music section, it's as biased and stupid as the first post. Learn to keep that type of ignorance in your head.

Obvious troll TC is obvious.

[quote name='Ghost Origins' timestamp='1314218025' post='5466060']

Every time you post something in the music section, it's as biased and stupid as the first post. Learn to keep that type of ignorance in your head.

Obvious troll TC is obvious.
[/quote]
Well at least i put things without insulting you know dude :l

And of course that was my honest opinion dude not trolling.

It's not the fact that kids listen to 'crap', it's the fact that they let the morals of their music govern their lives. That's a bad thing no matter what kind of music you listen to.

But tbh music is a matter of personal taste. You got your music, they got theirs. DEAL WITH IT.

[quote name='HORUS' timestamp='1314276938' post='5467495']

Rap is mainstream.

The definition of mainstream prevents anything that is mainstream from being bad.
[/quote]
Mainstream: Generally, the common current thought of the majority.

People these days are idiots.

It's foolproof logic.

[color=white]Do I really have to put "in my opinion" at the end of everything these days?[/color]

[quote name='Tristan T. Taylor' timestamp='1314278899' post='5467533']
Do I really have to put "in my opinion" at the end of everything these days?
[/quote]
Yes

in my opinion.

And btw;

mainstream |ˈmānˌstrēm|
noun ([b] the mainstream[/b])
the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; [size=5][u][i][b][color=#ff0000]the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts[/color][/b][/i][/u][/size] [i]: companies that are bringing computers to the mainstream of American life.[/i]
• (also [b]mainstream jazz[/b]) jazz that is neither traditional nor modern, based on the 1930s swing style and consisting esp. of solo improvisation on chord sequences.

[quote name='HORUS' timestamp='1314279160' post='5467540']

Yes

in my opinion.

And btw;

mainstream |ˈmānˌstrēm|
noun ([b] the mainstream[/b])
the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; [size=5][u][i][b][color=#ff0000]the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts[/color][/b][/i][/u][/size] [i]: companies that are bringing computers to the mainstream of American life.[/i]
• (also [b]mainstream jazz[/b]) jazz that is neither traditional nor modern, based on the 1930s swing style and consisting esp. of solo improvisation on chord sequences.
[/quote]
Thank you, sir, for paraphrasing the definition.

Also, like I stated, most people these days are idiots. Which is obviously foolproof logic.

Your move.

[quote name='Tristan T. Taylor' timestamp='1314279974' post='5467563']
But if most people are idiots then maybe you are, and maybe because of that your statement's false, but that could mean you're not an idiot but....

REAL PARADOX
[/quote]
That's confusing lol xD

Peoples taste in music does not make them idiots.

[quote name='HORUS' timestamp='1314280321' post='5467570']

That's confusing lol xD

Peoples taste in music does not make them idiots.
[/quote]
That was the point.

I never said it did. I dunno if it was obvious or not from my earlier sarcasm, but I don't care what other people like. They'll like what they will, I'll like what I will. I only ever bring that sort of stuff up for a laugh or to annoy people. Besides, I'd be lying if I said I hate all pop/rap/hip-hop.

[quote name='Tristan T. Taylor' timestamp='1314280451' post='5467573']
That was the point.

I never said it did. I dunno if it was obvious or not from my earlier sarcasm, but I don't care what other people like. They'll like what they will, I'll like what I will. I only ever bring that sort of stuff up for a laugh or to annoy people. Besides, I'd be lying if I said I hate all pop/rap/hip-hop.
[/quote]
All these paradoxes are confusing me.

Excuse my ignorance.

[quote name='I-dreezyAFG' timestamp='1314247967' post='5467198']anyone who rhymes 'rap' with 'crap' unless the words 'is not' separates them, is gonna get KILLED by immortal technique.[/quote]
Yes!!! someone finally understand XD

[quote name='HORUS' timestamp='1314276938' post='5467495']
Rap is mainstream.

The definition of mainstream prevents anything that is mainstream from being bad.[/quote]
Is like i said :l

Archived