OPINIONS BY COCO CHANEL

Lunar Origins

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has last been said of Striker seems to be a bit true.
That slight, potential being self-centered can tend to be widespread, at times. I've seen you ignore the ideals of people or another person's ideals in belief that your ideals are more important.

It really is the main flaw I've seen in you, however.

All I know from you is that you recently become to integrate with the TCG section...as stated by comments asking you if you wrer going to start to be more activate there...So...I guess...it is good that a member have the time to enjoy the whole spectrum of YCM's Forums and enjoy them...Kudoz for that...

=D

also inb4: The one who respond this post may not know me at all...XD...just a bet

Ah, yes.

I find you can be quite humorous at times. Perhaps I am mistaking you for another, but your sense of humor is the first part of you I may recall at any given time.
Additionally, I believe I've seen you in the TCG section, despite how little I go there. Therefore, considering from the posts I have seen, I could easily suspect you're also skilled to an extent in Yu-Gi-Oh!.

You also seem to appreciate seniority or experience, considering you praised Daemon for such.

I find you slightly interesting, but not to a point where I may burden myself or take substantial time for you.
Additionally, you seem to be, in my opinion, lacking in an earnest mindset. Do not think I am asking you to conform; I am asking the opposite.

Be as eccentric as possible. That you're lacking a solemn approach is good.

Archived