OPINIONS BY COCO CHANEL

Lunar Origins

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost didn't recognize you, but then I saw the Brawl sig. You seem like one of the more entertaining and awesome people here. You also apparently have a tendency to mis-spell "artist". :P

EDIT: Wow, I don't even know what to call what just happened above. Probably a ninja that tripped into a portal and caused the ineffectiveness of a ninja.

[quote name='Chaos Bakugan' timestamp='1314828271' post='5482228']
Your forum sucks.
[/quote]

It isn't fully finished, but finished enough to advertise it. Besides, it has been awhile since I ran one.

[quote name='X-Judgement' timestamp='1314828339' post='5482229']
I've seen you, and you're a pretty decent person. I really can't elaborate on that much. Sorry. =/
[/quote]

You seem like a nice guy who I've helped with your forum.

After our first conversation, interest in the other seems to have become evanescent throughout time.

Perhaps we may rekindle that interest with more conversation. It is definitely a plausible method.

As of now, you seem decently eloquent and wise. I do believe you know where your boundaries are and aren't, also implying a potentially inviting level of self-esteem without overwhelming any visitors. Additionally, your humor feels more casual than forced. It feels more homely, too, if you understand.

Archived