The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Monkey Master' timestamp='1316049017' post='5515483']
Turns out I finished all my stuff really early. So what has happened.
[/quote]
You can feel free to read the last 4-5 posts.
All bad guys are meeting in the cathedrel (a few hours behind the hero's time-line.)
and all the Heroes/maybe-Villans are gathered up into a nice limo on its way to the bank.

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1316049715' post='5515523']
[s]Flog them[/s] I don't know what happened to them. They vanished.
[/quote]
lawl XD
(A few left because of lack of ability to keep to at least 2 rps. Kakashi isn't to experienced with multi-tasking rps... I havn't taught him how yet... And SSD was hoe'ing himself off to rps, landing this as his 5th and he realised that it was impossible.)

Like... Any events in-mind? A game or poll... Anything to pull us together as a group and make this more interested O_O

When Alrus starts to wake, Vlad blanks out for a while, not remembering what happened in between moments (in this case, she does not remember getting in the Limo and the first announcement), followed by a surge of dark power that flows out Vlad's body, Whoever can see Alrus can see the second part of the wake-up happening, she's trying to recap on what happened during the blank

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1316048797' post='5515471']
Is everyone motivated enough about this?

If it isn't to much of a bother... Can I get some suggestions for how to motivate our current Rp'ers? Things I can do to get this Rp Ah'rolling? Anything, it'd help =3
[/quote]

Cash incentives?
I kid. But i think now that we're headed into the first mission/fight-scene things should get fun quick.

I like Lilian's power, and I think it would be a cool match up against Claude,
since vibrations get though the barriers as i understand?

Some, but the barrier would block most of it, especially since it is electrical. And remember, her barriers are adaptive, she just has to focus. The down side; her personality will made it hard for her to fight more than one person at a time~

Vice would have been her kryptonite; draining her barriers, draining her bombs. To bad he left *shakes head*

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1316051876' post='5515655']
Some, but the barrier would block most of it, especially since it is electrical. And remember, her barriers are adaptive, she just has to focus. The down side; her personality will made it hard for her to fight more than one person at a time~

Vice would have been her kryptonite; draining her barriers, draining her bombs. To bad he left *shakes head*
[/quote]

I see. Hey look a shiny object!

And yeah it's a shame. Vice and Claude could have combo'ed well. Oh well. We'll come up with other combo's

No need to shake heads...

I feel a few Rp'ers might casually stumple across this here rp and decide it's worth-while, Like I have, and pop an app up for a cool power (like draining abilities) and I'd just casually accept them, catch them up to speed. (reason why most my initiation and multi-person scenes real-early imply that someone else could be there as well... But specific scenes will be more putting later on when we're comfortable with whose posting =D)

(Be right back in about 20-30 mins)

Good question. She can block the psyche dive, but Alrus? She would have to make a barrier just for that particular purpose. But I don't know if it would work, since her understanding of physics does not allow for his existence, or does it? Do theoretical physicists believe in ghosts? Would she refuse to acknowledge his existence at all? Would that make her immune or vulnerable? Will she even see him (and may think he's cute)? I'll have to see how her character develops since her barriers are something of a mental power.

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1316053959' post='5515757']Good question. She can block the psyche dive, but Alrus? She would have to make a barrier just for that particular purpose. But I don't know if it would work, since her understanding of physics does not allow for his existence, or does it? Do theoretical physicists believe in ghosts? Would she refuse to acknowledge his existence at all? Would that make her immune or vulnerable? Will she even see him (and may think he's cute)? I'll have to see how her character develops since her barriers are something of a mental power.[/quote]

why I ask is that the only types of powers that can pierce through ethereality is magic-types (like elemental manipulation), or another Ethereal attack

Alrus cannot be seen by normal people, but all people with powers can see him, Absolutely no exceptions

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1316095450' post='5516292']

Kaden's a pimp.

In the future, people still play angry birds, but now it's nostalgic.

So is the Heist going down tonight?
[/quote]
If all goes well, I'd hope tonight, or early tomorrow after I get out of school (should be able to stay up tomorrow...)

Hund needs to understand that the Agents met with him the other day, it was off-screen =/

Replying now..

[spoiler=App]
[size=5][size=4]Birth Name: Lukas Verone[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Code Name: Spirit of the. Mole[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Age: 15[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4][spoiler=Bio]: When Lukas was just a baby, his parents were killed in an explosion, in which he was there, but miracioully survived. This did come with a cost, though. The cost was losing his sight, because of the magnitude of the brightness of the explosion. You may be asking yourself, how did he survive such an explosion. Well, subconsiouslly, he had made a ball of rock around himself in mid air, savinng him from any bodily harm or mental harm. He was picked up by a passing woman, who had been waiting for a baby, and was constantly praying for one. As he grew up, his Mom noticed how he was oddly resistant and how hard it was for him to get hurt. One day, when[/size][/size][size=5][size=4] he was in elementary school, there were a bunch of bullies around him, punching him and beating him up. One brought out a knife (TFM Comment: WOw, his mom did not pick a very good school) and was about to bring it down on him, when a bladt of rocks flew into him, injuring the bully to massive porportions. He then started noticing people spyingon him, peaking around corners, or from shadows. He then realised that he had a sort of special power, and started training it secretely. [/spoiler][/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4] [/size][/size][size=5][size=4]Personality: Lukas is very locked in, though he is not shy, at all. He is putting on a sort of cool guy act, though he doesn't believe it himself. Deepdown, he is very energetic and easy going, though he is very calm on the outside. He talks a normal amount, but in a sort of flowing voice. He is indifferent about girls, letting them do what they want. [/size][/size][size=5][size=4]Appearence: [url="http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Earth%20Bender&order=9&offset=48#/d246mzm"]Lukas[/url] (Wears Jeans and a T-shirt, no matter what the temp. is.[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Power: Earth Control. [/size][/size]
Gaunlet of Stone- Greates a fist of stone that is to be manipulated.
Burrow- Named for it. He burrows under ground, popping up at various places
Barrage of Stone- creates a blast of small stones
Sand Veil- Creates a large wall of sand, blocking view of user and oppponent.
Air Sence- A complicated thing. In a nutshell, he can sense things by the ever so slight force of their aura on the ground, or their breath.
Other: Massive power burst come on when he feels extremely threatened.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Hunderas' timestamp='1316142524' post='5517583']
"Well then right now I wish I didn't have powers so you would Shut The F*** Up!" is what Jared wanted to say but the thought of getting into a fight with a ghost might be one-sided, just a little. "So Mr. whatsyourfaceoverthere, what happens if something happens to her? Like say she gets hit or something while she's out of her body, or torched." Jared brought out another fireball. "Why don't you play ping-pong with this you gangly freak show!" Just before he threw[b] it the Agent driving slammed on the breaks signaling that they have arrived at the Bank.[/b]
[/quote]
Numerous times I tell people not to control the agents.
Mind telling me who gave you the go ahead to do that?

[quote]Jared stepped out of the limo following in the steps of the Agents. People were staring at them as they stepped out of the limo, Jared being self-conscious at the moment did nothing to bring attention to himself. "So who do I strike first?" He said as he produced a very small fireball about the size of a marble in the palm of his hand. All while making sure to hide his powers from the civilians that were walking around them. Jared was thinking to himself "The blind man should of just sat in the car and waited till someone came and got him, all though he could be used to get normal people out of the Bank faster than he could." [/quote]
Did you not read my post?

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_5519095', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_5519095', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '5519095' }, parseInt('0') );

Archived