Official Zexal Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

Astro Dude

Duel Tech  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which Duel Tech would you prefer?

• Hologram Projectors
    • Virtual Reality
    • Augmented Reality
  2. 2. Do you think parents would approve of a 13 year old girl wearing a very short skirt?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=What happened in Episode 7]Robin's dub name is "The Sparrow" (real name is Nelson Andrews) and yes his VA is confirmed as Wayne Grayson.

As always, Curious [s]George[/s] [b]Astral[/b] is curious about stuff. Just a forewarning before you watch the dub.

When Yuma is suspended on a rope with the costume, Astral says "What is this? You never told me you could fly..." I lol'd.

Nelson's mom threatens Yuma. "You tell anyone who Nelson really is and I'll make sure you never duel in this town again."

Yuma explains to Astral that The Sparrow isn't actually real and neither is the show. Astral gets "bummed out".

Number Voice possesses Nelson. He goes around fighting crime like he's goddamned Indiana Jones. Nothing new here.

Duel commences. Nothing new here. Nelson summons his mom. In HD. It was amazing. Rather unfortunate that the cleavage was edited out and the number was placed just above the cleavage.[/spoiler]

Archived