Twilight Wings Guild | Welcome our newest Pawn, Jolta

Lexadin

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326404742' post='5761428']
Now you're an official Rook, if you do well enough. You might even become a Bishop or even a Knight!
[/quote]

So basically you're stealing the Chess ranks from MAR : P

Also, I'm trying to be as active as possible. I have a tight schedule, but I do try to post at least once a day, though I usually get more in.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1326421321' post='5762010']
The new club banner is fantastic.
[/quote]

Glad you like it. ^_^

Well, regardless, everyone seems to be returning all at once with the same message.

Right now, I think we were talking about a new idea for the arena.

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1326408187' post='5761529'] This is sort of linking back to discussions in late November-ish but I feel like plugging it aswell in hopes of starting a discussion and because I find it good and true to the original.

Lexadin, I know of one way the european members can watch the FUNimation dubb of Fairy Tail, although it is highly unlikely FUNimation will gain anything from it.
Watched up to ep 24 myself(I [b]think[/b] that is the latest one since I haven't found any other ones anywhere else) and I have to say it's honestly not that bad since "it keeps the Fairy Tail spirit", if you know what I mean.

Also, apologizing for my inactivity but I haven't had much to talk about lately and kept to reading through the new posts made by others instead.
[/quote]

Really? Which method is that then? Sounds good. And seeing as the weekend is up, and I have relativly few homework, I can spend my time watching the FUNimation Dub. If your method works, that is.

You've been forgiven.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326410535' post='5761615']
I will try to be active enough to get promoted to Rook.
Just keep me busy with tasks and conversation and that shouldn't be too hard. :3
[/quote]

You're on your way there, just a few more post and you should be ready.

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1326411985' post='5761664']
So basically you're stealing the Chess ranks from MAR : P

Also, I'm trying to be as active as possible. I have a tight schedule, but I do try to post at least once a day, though I usually get more in.
[/quote]

Till the last detail. I just really REALLY liked thier ranking systhem.

You've been forgiven aswell.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326422041' post='5762047']
Right now, I think we were talking about a new idea for the arena.
[/quote]

Exactly!

@Everyone:

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326297743' post='5759323']
So I was thinking about the 'mini-RP' rule that was recently implied, and I've come up an idea, and I'd like to hear how you think about it.

Well basicly to avoid our guild from being dismissed and to still be able to battle on and other (which I still have some other plans for), I suggest having a specialized thread in the Games Section, this imo fits the 'door magic' of Marixa as you'll literally would go to another place.
Of course I would have to put a link to it on the frontpage.

So do you guys have any suggestions or ideas or should we just go with what I suggested?
[/quote]

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326464013' post='5762478']
Really? Which method is that then? Sounds good. And seeing as the weekend is up, and I have relativly few homework, I can spend my time watching the FUNimation Dub. If your method works, that is.
[/quote]

It's not exactly a method but a site

Did a fair ammount of searching after finding clips of the dubb on youtube and ended up finding this
[url="http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/fairy-tail-official"]http://www.watchcart...y-tail-official[/url]

Also, got proof that they are still uppdating with episodes once able since they now have all the way to ep 36

One thing though, most (haven't tried them all because some are horrible at buffering)o
f the media player they use seem to have a "lock out", meaning that you have to wait an hour
(I think, haven't used it in a while) after watching about three eppisodes and it requires premium membership to remove.
It's quite anoying but probably the only choice for us europees.

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1326479881' post='5762626']
Did a fair ammount of searching after finding clips of the dubb on youtube and ended up finding this
[url="http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/fairy-tail-official"]http://www.watchcart...y-tail-official[/url]

Also, got proof that they are still uppdating with episodes once able since they now have all the way to ep 36

One thing though, most (haven't tried them all because some are horrible at buffering)o
f the media player they use seem to have a "lock out", meaning that you have to wait an hour
(I think, haven't used it in a while) after watching about three eppisodes and it requires premium membership to remove.
It's quite anoying but probably the only choice for us europees.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot! It may not seem like much, but as you said. It's the best we Europeans have atm.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326906979' post='5770044']
Mhh, I gues I should add a topic.

Well I've seen the first ZeXal TAS as of yet. The first epp kinda sucks, but the 2nd one's somewhat better (like A:TAS).

To stick with this club's topic, do you guys think there'll ever be a good Fairy Tail TAS?
[/quote]

If there was gonna be, I'd have to watch the actual anime first.

Right now I'm too lazy to stream anything, but I've been watching DBZ recently.

In regards to SOPA, I'm not all knowing about what's been said regarding the bill but the White House has said they will never support SOPA or PIPA, the bill has lost major support and is being rewritten.
Websites will no longer get de-listed regardless if they get "busted for piracy and copyright infringing"
And this is because people spoke up and showed they will not stand for this, if not, I assure you it would've been passed by now.

HOWEVER (I do not have a source), the bill is still being processed as the people involved needed "more time to study" and it is guaranteed to return, but they are going to have to atleast make it more specific for the White House to allow it

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ism_QuYJcWo[/media]

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326920080' post='5770386']
You're lucky. I'd give any reasonable price to move out of this country if things don't reside soon.

But I should take a look at that. But so far there are no fillers where I'm at. (Episode 31)
[/quote]

I'd suggest somewhere in Scandinavia.

Well they are kinda suptle with fillers in DBZ and they don't quite enoy you as much as the ones in (for example) Bleach.
But there are a few, the one with Princess Snake (on Snakeway) for example or the ones with the Ogres below Snake Way. Or the one where Picollo learns to drive (which imo is actually quite hilarious).

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1326920713' post='5770409']
In regards to SOPA, I'm not all knowing about what's been said regarding the bill but the White House has said they will never support SOPA or PIPA, the bill has lost major support and is being rewritten.
Websites will no longer get de-listed regardless if they get "busted for piracy and copyright infringing"
And this is because people spoke up and showed they will not stand for this, if not, I assure you it would've been passed by now.

HOWEVER (I do not have a source), the bill is still being processed as the people involved needed "more time to study" and it is guaranteed to return, but they are going to have to atleast make it more specific for the White House to allow it

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ism_QuYJcWo[/media]
[/quote]

It's a victorie for the Internet then! Though the battle has yet to be won, it's at least a step in the good direction (instead of the abyss they where heading with SOPA and PIPA).

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326922320' post='5770466']
Well they are kinda suptle with fillers in DBZ and they don't quite enoy you as much as the ones in (for example) Bleach.
[/quote]

This might be because I never realy got to any other filler arc before dropping it, but I actually sort of liked the Bount arc.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326922320' post='5770466']
It's a victorie for the Internet then! Though the battle has yet to be won, it's at least a step in the good direction (instead of the abyss they where heading with SOPA and PIPA).
[/quote]

Indeed, we may have won this battle, but the enemy has yet to be finished for good.

By the way, you know you are a Fairy Tail geek when you, at Lexadin's post, randomly vision the internet as the Legal Guilds in Fairy Tail
standing against the Dark Guilds, the ones supporting SOPA and PIPA

XP XP XP XP XP XP

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1326924209' post='5770516']
This might be because I never realy got to any other filler arc before dropping it, but I actually sort of liked the Bount arc.
[/quote]

Eh, the Bounts Arc was absolutely horrid. Probebly one of the worst filler arcs in Bleach, though none of the filler arcs are all that good.

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1326924209' post='5770516']
Indeed, we may have won this battle, but the enemy has yet to be finished for good.

By the way, you know you are a Fairy Tail geek when you, at Lexadin's post, randomly vision the internet as the Legal Guilds in Fairy Tail
standing against the Dark Guilds, the ones supporting SOPA and PIPA

XP XP XP XP XP XP
[/quote]

XD That would be awesome though.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326924447' post='5770526']
Eh, the Bounts Arc was absolutely horrid. Probebly one of the worst filler arcs in Bleach, though none of the filler arcs are all that good.
[/quote]

Never reached any other filler arcs since I quit somewhere around mid Arrancar arc due to school, but I guess I'm just wierd like that then.
I don't know why but I realy like when fictional works try to make their own interpertation of religion, history, "established" super natural cretures.
One of the many reasons why I'm growing to like the Assasins Creed series.

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1326925092' post='5770543']
Never reached any other filler arcs since I quit somewhere around mid Arrancar arc due to school, but I guess I'm just wierd like that then.
I don't know why but I realy like when fictional works try to make their own interpertation of religion, history, "established" super natural cretures.
One of the many reasons why I'm growing to like the Assasins Creed series.
[/quote]

It does make for a better storyline. And the Assassins Creed line did have a good storyline, though Revelations imo ruined the gameplay (seriously why the F would Ezio have to lead every F-ing army in the frkng place).

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326925547' post='5770554']
It does make for a better storyline. And the Assassins Creed line did have a good storyline, though Revelations imo ruined the gameplay (seriously why the F would Ezio have to lead every F-ing army in the frkng place).
[/quote]

(This is assuming you meant the games where Ezio is in and not specificly Revelations)

I haven't played Revelations and only bits and pieces of 2 due to it being a temporary borrow from a friend of mine, but I allways assumed (in Brotherhood's case) that Ezio just appeared to be a much more fitting leader to Machiavelli since Ezio more or less single handedly revived the Assasins Guild in Rome as well as Rom itself
(though I doubt the latter would actually be related to him becomig leader of the Guild)
not to mention he also crippeled the Borgia influence.

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1326926518' post='5770577']
(This is assuming you meant the games where Ezio is in and not specificly Revelations)

I haven't played Revelations and only bits and pieces of 2 due to it being a temporary borrow from a friend of mine, but I allways assumed (in Brotherhood's case) that Ezio just appeared to be a much more fitting leader to Machiavelli since Ezio more or less single handedly revived the Assasins Guild in Rome as well as Rom itself
(though I doubt the latter would actually be related to him becomig leader of the Guild)
not to mention he also crippeled the Borgia influence.
[/quote]

Well I'm not saying he's not capable or any good at his job, but he did revive it in Venice/Rome. However, the story takes place in the Ottoman Empire who actually are Assassin friendly, and they have quite a lot of other capable Assassins that could do the same (tediously enoying) job.
That and you get like bombs in Revelations, and you need to recruit new Assassins, which are all tedious & hard jobs you have to do.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326927049' post='5770594']
Well I'm not saying he's not capable or any good at his job, but he did revive it in Venice/Rome. However, the story takes place in the Ottoman Empire who actually are Assassin friendly, and they have quite a lot of other capable Assassins that could do the same (tediously enoying) job.
That and you get like bombs in Revelations, and you need to recruit new Assassins, which are all tedious & hard jobs you have to do.
[/quote]

I see what you mean.
And by the way, I agree completely on recruiting new assasins being tedious to do, from my experience with Brotherhood.

I don't know how many F'ing times during the story my recruits either failed a big contract, a.k.a one where I sent a lot of them,
or got stuck/trapped in combat and killed because of that

Archived