Wind-Up Zenmaio

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111114192933/yugioh/images/2/28/WindUpZenmaio-DB02-JP-ScR.png[/img][/center]

[center][quote][/center]
[center]2 Level 5 monsters[/center]
[center]Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Set card on the field; destroy it.[/center]
[center][/quote][/center]

[center]Discuss.[/center]

[quote name='Thelinil' timestamp='1321321988' post='5642469']
Inferior to all the other rank 5s?
[/quote]
Volca > Tiras > Adreus = Zenmaio > Crimson Shadow > Pleiades > Dborak Zark/Doboku Zaku

Freezer's not on the list, as he's only good in one spot, but it definitely beacks Dborak and maybe Pleiades and Shadow.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1321323942' post='5642534']
Am I really going to be the first to say that he has an ice cube for a crotch?

Hmmm, it appears this guy has 200 more DEF than Adreus, damn, I was hoping they would be equal in both ATK and DEF.
[/quote]
It's not an Ice Cube, it's the front of Zenmaighty ._.

He seems to be the other 3 Zens put together.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1321331281' post='5642853']
DNF sad this was better than volca because it can hit facedowns. But that's DNF, a forum that says it is "good" but in reality talks a load of balls.
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKBpu70LnQ

Enough DN for you? ._.

This card's... Still pretty damn bad. If it does't say "Up to" it's worthless.

I like it because, as a player who enjoys Solid Decks, this is another Machine-type Xyz that could be Summoned given the situation (there is Doboku, but that one requires 3 monsters). Sadly, my current deck doesn't run many Level 5 Machines, except Synchro Monsters, but you never know when you could Mind Control a Level 5 while you have a Catastor on the field.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321372149' post='5643704']
Exactly. You run Tiras and Volca before considering other Rank 5s, and how often are you going to drop a Rank 5? This gets kicked out because of no room.
[/quote]

you watch Konami hype this up

"YES WIND-UP ZENMAIO IS SO AMAZING! IT CAN DESTROY FACE-DOWNS! SOMETHING MST HAS BEEN DOING FOR OVER 10 YEARS! VERY IMPRESSIVE AND 10/10 FOR OUR CARD DESIGN DEPARTMENT!"

Archived