‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Username: Y2Jgrave[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Chris Jericho[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: RAW but since Smackdown's empty I'll go with that.[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): Doctor Y2J[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1323349852' post='5695056']
[center][color=#000000][b]Username: Y2Jgrave[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Chris Jericho[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: RAW but since Smackdown's empty I'll go with that.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): Doctor Y2J[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[/quote]
Awesome a new member, welcome to the ring broski. =D

BTW guys, any thoughts on Kane and Jericho returning? Still not absolutely certain that Jericho is returning, but all the signs in that new ad point to him.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]Mind if I join?[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left][color=#000000][b]Username: [/b]=King=[/color][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left][color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: [/b]Chris Benoit[/color][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left][color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: [/b]Smackdown[/color][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left][color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!):[/b] TK24 - "The King".[/color][/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][b]Username: Kyng (It'll be that by 1/1/12)[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Chris Jericho[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: Pendulum[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): The Kyng[/b][/color]

Also, Renji, Thunder End Dragon wants to learn a little about GFX. Care to show him for me?

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323450449' post='5697258']
[color=#000000][b]Username: Kyng (It'll be that by 1/1/12)[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Chris Jericho[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: Pendulum[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): The Kyng[/b][/color]

Also, Renji, Thunder End Dragon wants to learn a little about GFX. Care to show him for me?
[/quote]
Welcome to the club bro, but you have to select either the Raw or SmackDown brand. I'll put you up in Raw for the time being until you decide which one you wish to be in.

Hmm, I'll send him a PM asking about it.

Since our club is gaining more members, I believe it's time to appoint a GM. So, the first member to post after this post will be appointed General Manager of their Brand. Over the course of the next few days, I'll look through the club and appoint a 2nd GM to the other brand.

[quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1323472838' post='5697814']
Welcome to the club bro, but you have to select either the Raw or SmackDown brand. I'll put you up in Raw for the time being until you decide which one you wish to be in.
[/quote]
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/273/1/7/facedesk_stamp_by_lullabymetosleep-d4bczu8.gif[/img]

I thought it said band, hence Pendulum.

Raw will do for me. :)

I hope its Y2J, I've stood with him through face and heel. "To claim what is rightfully his." Did he get the WWE Championship like he said he deserved? Hmm...

[center][quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323620605' post='5700635']

[/quote][/center]

[center]This made me lol.[/center]
[center]Kinda obvious that it would be Jericho but because of the horror atmospheric, many believe it's undertaker.[/center]

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323620605' post='5700635']
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/273/1/7/facedesk_stamp_by_lullabymetosleep-d4bczu8.gif[/img]

Raw will do for me. :)

I hope its Y2J, I've stood with him through face and heel. "To claim what is rightfully his." Did he get the WWE Championship like he said he deserved? Hmm...
[/quote]
Lol, understandable mistake bro. =D

I've actually never seen Jericho in the ring(aside from a few YT videos) kinda a new comer to WWE, but I'm sure he'll put on a show.

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1323621315' post='5700649']
[center]This made me lol.[/center]
[center]Kinda obvious that it would be Jericho but because of the horror atmospheric, many believe it's undertaker.[/center]
[/quote]
I almost thought that as well.

And introducing to the ring, the man who posted right after me, weighing in at X pounds...... Our new SmackDown General Manager(if he accepts)..... [b][size=3][size=4]Y[/size][/size]2Jgrave VS the WORLD![/b]

[quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1323629743' post='5700864']
I've actually never seen Jericho in the ring(aside from a few YT videos) kinda a new comer to WWE, but I'm sure he'll put on a show.
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKCakk-95xE

The modern Jericho, in all his greatness. Y2JFTW!

He's amazing, his face attitude rocks, his heel attitude even more.

[center][quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1323629743' post='5700864']
Lol, understandable mistake bro. =D

I almost thought that as well.

And introducing to the ring, the man who posted right after me, weighing in at X pounds...... Our new SmackDown General Manager(if he accepts)..... [b][size=3][size=4]Y[/size][/size]2Jgrave VS the WORLD![/b]
[/quote][/center]

[center]Hell yes I accepts sir![/center]
[center]Speaking about Jericho, My first experience with Y2J was on RAW when he return with his 2nd coming. It was awesome and I watch all his match prior to know who he was since at that time I just start my interest for pro-wrestling. His good as a face and great as a heel.[/center]

[center]Also, Booker-T back in action on TLC. Any thoughts?[/center]

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1323659837' post='5701796']

[center]Hell yes I accepts sir![/center]
[center]Speaking about Jericho, My first experience with Y2J was on RAW when he return with his 2nd coming. It was awesome and I watch all his match prior to know who he was since at that time I just start my interest for pro-wrestling. His good as a face and great as a heel.[/center]

[center]Also, Booker-T back in action on TLC. Any thoughts?[/center]
[/quote]
Awwww yeaah! =D You're help in running the WWE Universe of YCM is very much appreciated Y2J!

I know Booker-T VS Rhodes will be an awesome match, but I kinda want him to stay an announcer. Hearing his booming voice every week on SmackDown is just makes my Fridays. BTW, what kind of match is it, or have they even decided it yet?

Whoa whoa whoa, I go away for a little while, and the club gets a new Smackdown mod and some rookie chooses a nick name that is similar to mine?

I'm the one and only king around here you hear me!? Renji I demand some changes around here right now, that involve me receiving what I want and that is the opportunity to become Smackdown GM just so that I can at least say "at least I gave it my best shot" and give myself some respect.

Also, I was just thinking that if we get enough members then maybe we could start a role play or make a fanfic where our characters can actually be in character, that would also give us more of a topic to talk about within the club so it doesn't go inactive for long periods of time.

[quote name='=King=' timestamp='1323678845' post='5702149']
Whoa whoa whoa, I go away for a little while, and the club gets a new Smackdown mod and some rookie chooses a nick name that is similar to mine?

I'm the one and only king around here you hear me!? Renji I demand some changes around here right now, that involve me receiving what I want and that is the opportunity to become Smackdown GM just so that I can at least say "at least I gave it my best shot" and give myself some respect.

Also, I was just thinking that if we get enough members then maybe we could start a role play or make a fanfic where our characters can actually be in character, that would also give us more of a topic to talk about within the club so it doesn't go inactive for long periods of time.
[/quote]
In the words of Teddy Long: "Now hold on playah"

Now Y2J is a Mod now, and unless he does anything that would make me very upset, that will remain. But, I do see where you're coming from. So, if you become more active in the club, I will gladly promote you to become a GM of SmackDown.

And yes King, I love that idea of yours. =D That kind of thinking could make you a GM. Once we get some more members I will definitely consider making a fanfic or role play like that.

[center]I hope I wont upset you in anyway Renji. Plus, what about the idea of a backup mod/gm or 2 members being the gm if the brand get more member. I'm down sharing mate.[/center]

[center]Also, there's a rumor going on about another video for the It Begins promo that will reveal more clue about who's returning after TLC.[/center]

[quote name='=King=' timestamp='1323678845' post='5702149']

I'm the one and only king around here you hear me!?
[/quote]
¬_¬
Though it may be similar, fact is Kyng isn't even a word. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

And you may be the King, but I'm the Kyng. :D

And PS, I am NOT a rookie.

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1323692146' post='5702227']
[center]I hope I wont upset you in anyway Renji. Plus, what about the idea of a backup mod/gm or 2 members being the gm if the brand get more member. I'm down sharing mate.[/center]

[center]Also, there's a rumor going on about another video for the It Begins promo that will reveal more clue about who's returning after TLC.[/center]
[/quote]
I'm sure you won't Y2J. ^_^ I plan on having small handful of GMs when we get the club really going, perhaps 2 or 3 mods for each brand. A new video huh, should be interesting.

Okay guys, I say that we should discuss the Slammys. So, who are you guys voting for as best superstar of the year?

One more thing, guys. I'm thinking about a few future ideas for the club(perhaps after we get a few more members). Ideas:

WWE Roleplay(wonderful idea King =D)
Championships that could be contested in this roleplay
Theme songs for our wrestlers

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323694099' post='5702246']
¬_¬
Though it may be similar, fact is Kyng isn't even a word. [b]Don't get your knickers in a twist.[/b]

[color=#800080][i]I would have been perfectly fine with that sentence if you did not add in the part that I bolded I consider that highly disrespectful for a man of my caliber.[/i][/color]

And you may be the King, but I'm the Kyng. :D

[i][color=#800080]That's just it though... It's far too similar for my liking the whole "The Kyng" is very similar to my line "The King."[/color][/i]

[b]On the bright side I think it'll be a good rivalry for the fanfic/role play idea. "The King" vs "The Kyng". You know what I'm saying?[/b]

And PS, I am NOT a rookie.
[/quote]

[color=#800080][i]To me you are... Rookie[/i][/color].

Okay I'm just letting you all know now that when I type in purple underline that is my character "The King" Thomas King talking, when I write in bold or normal writing it's the regular =King= member talking.

Also Renji, I prefer the fanfic over role playing simply because I think that WWE Roleplays die a lot quicker than WWE fanfics do.

[quote name='=King=' timestamp='1323744712' post='5703363']
Also Renji, I prefer the fanfic over role playing simply because I think that WWE Roleplays die a lot quicker than WWE fanfics do.
[/quote]
Sounds like a good idea to me, I've never made one before, so I will need all the help from the members as possible to start this thing when we wanna start it.

Oh, and who else saw the end of the Slammys? =D

Archived