‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

FACE:
(if acceptable) Chris Jericho: He's a very talented wrestler with a huge range of techniques, ranging from enziguiris to submissions such as the Walls of Jericho. That plus his badass Codebreaker, mixed with his awesome personality, makes him classically perfection.
(if not) CM Punk: His attitude is pretty badass and he, like Jericho, has a huge range in wrestling, going from the top rope to the anaconda vise, etc.

HEEL:
Dolph Ziggler: Despite his stupid attitude which is just boring IMO his range is vast and he can, like many say, walk the walk. I'm not so hot for his running away or his hiding behind VG or JS, but he's heel, right?

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Face: CM Punk. He's excellent in the ring, and he's proven he is a great WWE champ. I can see him being in the WWE championship spotlight for a while.

Heel: Cody Rhodes. His arrogance can get annoying for me at times, but he's shown his ruthlessness in the ring. He hasn't been as prominent as Barret or Ziggler recently, but I think that could very well change soon.

[color=#000000][b]Username: Verz Bahamut (Matt)[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Eve Torres....[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b]whut?[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b]Oh all right, Orton, Punk or Ryder.[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: RAW[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): <_<[/b][/color]

So yeah. Hi.

Hello Renji. That's fine, I get called Verz a lot.

On topic: Best Face: Ryder. Because he can do no wrong. Given where he was a year ago compared to now all seemingly of his hard work and ideas is pretty brilliant.

Best Heel: Wade Barrett. Again come a long way, is better on the mic than Dolph and Cody, and nothing can stop the BARRAGE. (Which my friends have decoded as a word for needing a sh**)

Off Topic: Surprise Rumble entrants?

[center][quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1326654196' post='5765433']
Hello Renji. That's fine, I get called Verz a lot.

On topic: Best Face: Ryder. Because he can do no wrong. Given where he was a year ago compared to now all seemingly of his hard work and ideas is pretty brilliant.

Best Heel: Wade Barrett. Again come a long way, is better on the mic than Dolph and Cody, and nothing can stop the BARRAGE. (Which my friends have decoded as a word for needing a sh**)

Off Topic: Surprise Rumble entrants?
[/quote][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]Mate, best reason ever and I think Orton would make a surprise return. It is his hometown.[/b][/color][/center]

That sucks. Well you can probably just use us to catch up with whatever ya missed.

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1326701490' post='5766609']
[center][color=#008000][b]Mate, best reason ever and I think Orton would make a surprise return. It is his hometown.[/b][/color][/center]
[/quote]
I could see Orton making a return, though it seems a tad obvious imo.

[center][quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1326760257' post='5767561']
That sucks. Well you can probably just use us to catch up with whatever ya missed.

I could see Orton making a return, though it seems a tad obvious imo.
[/quote][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]Yeah but he wont win since and Jericho eliminating Orton would be a great way for Jericho to avenge Orton without feuding with him and to secure the match between Jericho and Punk at wrestlemania.[/b][/color][/center]

[color=#ff0000]Well. [/color]

[color=#FF0000]I really liked the angist Cena on Raw, it's a good change from good kiss a$$ Cena. [/color]

[color=#FF0000]Jericho is something else I tell ya, it's becoming more and more obvious that he is heel. [/color]

[color=#FF0000]I'm rooting for Orton at the Rumble! :3[/color]

If the long term plan for Cena is to be a big heel for the next 6-12 months, then fair enough.

But if he's only going heel to face the Rock, get beaten by Rock at Mania, then go all 'oh I'm sorry I dunno what I was thinking I'll be face again now', then that's very stupid. He doesn't need to go heel especially for the Rock. Half the fun is being in one camp or the other, or deciding which team to join, not being told 'oh Cena is heel now so you must support Rock'.

Also tag titles changing hands at a house show? To Primo and Epi-who?

Is Evan getting fired or something, or are tag titles that meaningless now?

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1326864660' post='5769656']
Also tag titles changing hands at a house show? To Primo and Epi-who?
[/quote]
I was so confused when those two showed up with the titles. Personally, these two and that eye candy woman annoy me.

I really wanna see Kofi and Evan regain their titles soon, as their much more entertaining in the ring.

And I have yet to see the 6 man Tag Team that was on last night(recording troubles), so I might look up the match sometime soon.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1326864660' post='5769656']
Is Evan getting fired or something, or are tag titles that meaningless now?
[/quote]
They are meaningless. The only titles even worth mentioning now are the US, Intercontinental, World Heavyweight and of course, the Hardcore Championship...oh d*ck I got it wrong! I meant, of course the WWE Championship.

Also, MO on Primo & Epico? Well, they bore me, they're a cheap immitation of the Guerrerro Brothers and it will not work.

[center][color=#008000][b]Yeah, the tag teams title's been looking like a meaningless pile of crap but the decision of changing the titles to Primo and Epico was made by Triple HHH and seeing that the title change hands was made at a live event shows that it was a rush decision by the creative team. Plus, Triple HHH has a beef with Evan Bourne and now the dude has been suspended, again for 60 days. Apparently the dude's been smoking pot.[/b][/color][/center]

[center][quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1326995525' post='5771326']
I hadn't even noticed Trips drop off the show. But they'll have to wheel him back out pre-Mania.

I really don't want him to have a rematch with Undertaker at Mania.
[/quote][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]Your not the only one mate. Triple H vs Undertaker for the third time sounds dull even on paper. [/b][/color][/center]

Odd, I missed some of RAW and you guys need a SD recap.

Lemme see. There was a big wheel Tedy had that he used to determine the type of match that someone had.

Here's some matches, I'll highlight the winner in bold.

[b]Wade Barret [/b]VS Sheamus in a Tables Match (Jinder got involved and helped Wade put Sheamus through a table. Jinder tried to put Sheamus through another table, but Sheamus reveresed it and sent Jinder through it.)

[b]Ted DiBiase[/b] VS Hunico in a Flag Match (Ted won by capturing the US flag. The match was very short, but both looked quite beat up afterwards.)

[b]Santino Marella[/b] VS Drew McIntyre in a Blindfold Match (This match was to determine whether drew would get fired or not. In the end, Santino moved his arm around like a compass and used the crowds increasing cheers to determine where Drew was, then the cobra striked.)

[b]Cody Rhodes[/b] VS [s]Hornswoggle[/s] Justin Gabriel in a Player's Choice Match for the Intercontinental Championship (Cody was allowed to pick anyone to defend his title against. Originally it was Hornswoggle, but after justin got involved, Cody changed his mind. Justin was close to the title, but in the end, it was a Cross Rhodes and a 1, 2, 3.)

[b]Daniel Bryan[/b] VS Mark Henry in a Lumberjack Match for the WHC (Throughout almost the entirety of the match, Mark was dominating. Daniel only made it worse by provoking the lumberjacks not to put their hands on him. Mark Henry got pushed out at one point and all the lumberjacks were trying to get him back in. Daniel was trying to stop them, but then Wade Barret went in the ring and gave him a beating. A few other guys joined him. Mark finally got back in and tossed Wade, Rhodes, Ezekial and one other guy out of the was to attack Daniel himself. Then, all the lumberjacks poured into the ring and started beating up on mark Henry and eventually eachother. Daniel left the ring with his title. Teddy Long met Bryan backstage and talked with him about it. Then Teddy scheduled a Triple Threat Match for the Royal Rumble: Daniel Bryan VS The Big Show VS Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Championship.)

Whew, that's about all I can remember at the moment.

Archived