‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

[quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1324416726' post='5719706']
The fact that Bryan won the title brings up a question. What do you guys think the Big Show is going to do? Do you think that this could be the moment that the world's largest athlete turns heel?
[/quote]
Defo, after Raw with that interview, i think it could be likely Big Show turns heel. However, maybe it'll be a good ol' fashioned face-face rivalry. Anyone remeber one of those? Face v Face?

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='=King=' timestamp='1324439887' post='5720536']
Yeah! Suck it Micheal Cole, Daniel Bryan is the new world Champ. >:3
[/quote]
DAT'S MAH BOY, D BRYAN!

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1324472860' post='5720870']
Defo, after Raw with that interview, i think it could be likely Big Show turns heel. However, maybe it'll be a good ol' fashioned face-face rivalry. Anyone remeber one of those? Face v Face?
[/quote]
I don't think he will myself, Big Show seems like a big face right now. The only Face vs Face that I can recall is the recent Triple H vs CM Punk rivalry.

[quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1324416726' post='5719706']
The fact that Bryan won the title brings up a question. What do you guys think the Big Show is going to do? Do you think that this could be the moment that the world's largest athlete turns heel?
[/quote]
[center][img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv16q0nkvm1qmz856o1_400.gif[/img][/center]
As if we need another Mark Henry-like heel around on Smackdown right now but it's possible since Mark Henry is injured for real right now. Plus, Kane is officially on the RAW roster now.

[quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1324580767' post='5723484']
DAT'S MAH BOY, D BRYAN!

I don't think he will myself, Big Show seems like a big face right now. The only Face vs Face that I can recall is the recent [b]Triple H vs CM Punk rivalry.[/b]
[/quote]

Punk was still a heel at that point. He just got cheer a lot like how Jericho was cheered when he face John Cena during his return or like Randy orton during his feud with Sheamus.

[center]Quite possibly since Mark Henry's being sidelined for awhile for the injuries his sustains during his match with Cena but then again, seeing Big Show as heel and jobing to other wrestler like he did during his heel period on RAW was painful to watch. Anyway,[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [color=#333333]Former WWE creative team member Seth Mates says if history is any indication – we shouldn’t expect a long title reign from new World Heavyweight champion Daniel Bryan. Mates tweeted on Monday afternoon @SethMates:[/color][/font][/size][/center]
[center][color=#333333][font=Tahoma][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“To borrow a holiday metaphor, this is the time of year (between Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble) when Vince (McMahon) ‘tries on’ his new clothes or new main eventers.”[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#333333][font=Tahoma][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Foley (99), Jericho (01), Evolution (03), Edge (06), Sheamus (09), Miz (10), Bryan (11) among those elevated during this stretch of (the year). And to continue with the bad holiday metaphor, Vince has (until) Royal Rumble undercard to return them if they don’t fit just right. Also, Jeff Hardy in ’08 – almost forgot him.”[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#333333][font=Tahoma][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“So don’t be surprised if Bryan loses the title at (Royal Rumble). Not a dealbreaker…just Vince’s history with change.”[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#333333][font=Tahoma][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thoughts?[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

Bumpity.

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1324647237' post='5725088']
[center]Quite possibly since Mark Henry's being sidelined for awhile for the injuries his sustains during his match with Cena but then again, seeing Big Show as heel and jobing to other wrestler like he did during his heel period on RAW was painful to watch. Anyway,[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [color=#333333]Former WWE creative team member Seth Mates says if history is any indication – we shouldn’t expect a long title reign from new World Heavyweight champion Daniel Bryan. Mates tweeted on Monday afternoon @SethMates:[/color][/font][/size][/center]
[center][color=#333333][font=Tahoma][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“To borrow a holiday metaphor, this is the time of year (between Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble) when Vince (McMahon) ‘tries on’ his new clothes or new main eventers.”[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#333333][font=Tahoma][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Foley (99), Jericho (01), Evolution (03), Edge (06), Sheamus (09), Miz (10), Bryan (11) among those elevated during this stretch of (the year). And to continue with the bad holiday metaphor, Vince has (until) Royal Rumble undercard to return them if they don’t fit just right. Also, Jeff Hardy in ’08 – almost forgot him.”[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#333333][font=Tahoma][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“So don’t be surprised if Bryan loses the title at (Royal Rumble). Not a dealbreaker…just Vince’s history with change.”[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#333333][font=Tahoma][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thoughts?[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[/quote]
That seems logical, and I think your right. I believe that D Bryan will lose his title at the Royal Rumble, but I don't think it would be the end of his main eventing yet. I could see Daniel vying for the Intercontinental title in the near future.

[center][quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1325161246' post='5736573']
I forgot to watch Raw this wekk, care to give me the heads up?
[/quote][/center]
[center]Dolp pin Punk and won a title match for next week's RAW[/center]
[center]Kane explain why he attack Cena which was atrocious... and that's about it. The rest was meh at best which was disappointing.(Zack Ryder's match could have been better though)[/center]

I didn't quite get the end of RAW, Kane started trying to get the audience to chant Cena sucks, but I heard the usual; pretty much 50% Cena Sucks and 50% Let's go Cena. So maybe Kane didn't get as much Cena hatred as he had hoped for(I expected a lot more since they were in Chicago).

Hey, I heard from another member that Randy got injured and will be out for a couple weeks, is this true?

[center][quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1325223681' post='5738323']
I didn't quite get the end of RAW, Kane started trying to get the audience to chant Cena sucks, but I heard the usual; pretty much 50% Cena Sucks and 50% Let's go Cena. So maybe Kane didn't get as much Cena hatred as he had hoped for(I expected a lot more since they were in Chicago).

[b]Hey, I heard from another member that Randy got injured and will be out for a couple weeks, is this true?[/b]
[/quote][/center]

[center]Yup. But it wont result in a big break or anything. Worst case scenario is he'll miss Royal Rumble.[/center]
[center]And for next week's RAW: What's your thoughts on[/center]
[center][b]Brodus Clay debuts?[/b][/center]
[center][b]R-Truth/Miz feud?[/b][/center]
[center][b]John Cena/Kane Saga Continuing [/b][/center]
[center][b]WWE Tittle Match[/b][/center]
[center][b]The It Begins Revelation [/b][/center]

Brodus Clay debuts
[b]I think they'll give Brodus a Low Card Superstar like Jinder Mahal or Tyson Kidd and have him dominate them.[/b]

R-Truth/Miz feud
[b]I can see these two having a match next week.[/b]

John Cena/Kane Saga Continuing
[b]I think there will be some more exchanging of words between them, and it will become an actual fight.[/b]

WWE Title Match
[b]No way Ziggler wins, he hasn't been vying for the WWE title much. I think he'll get close, lose and go back to trying to get the US Title from Ryder(which he will fail at :P).[/b]

The It Begins Revelation
[b]Jericho comes in and interrupts a big match, perhaps the Title match, but I doubt he'll get involved with Kane and Cena.[/b]

Should be a really good RAW next week.

[center]Biblical quotes, a familiar force taking back what's his(Jericho and Punk has been feuding on twitter about Punk stealing Jericho's move/quotes etc, etc), and while it's doesn't have the familiar countdown, the video airing each week could be count as a countdown towards the 2 of January 2012 and the name Chris being ax in the notebook.[/center]

[center]So I say Jericho.[/center]

[center]also their making another HHH vs Undertaker this year for mania. Don't know bout you guys but IMO Taker and HHH for a third time kinda bored me.[/center]

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1325304176' post='5740288']
[center]Biblical quotes, a familiar force taking back what's his(Jericho and Punk has been feuding on twitter about Punk stealing Jericho's move/quotes etc, etc), and while it's doesn't have the familiar countdown, the video airing each week could be count as a countdown towards the 2 of January 2012 and the name Chris being ax in the notebook.[/center]

[center]So I say Jericho.[/center]

[center]also their making another HHH vs Undertaker this year for mania. Don't know bout you guys but IMO Taker and HHH for a third time kinda bored me.[/center]
[/quote]
Where'd you get this info man? Can you provide a link?

I love Triple H, but I must agree that facing the Taker for a second consecutive time is dull. What I'd pay money to see, is a Triple Threat Match, or fatal Four Way to end the Undertaker's career on a high note.

Now, if HBK were added to the fun in a Triple Threat Match at mania, I'd think that would be perfect.

[center][quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1325305462' post='5740301']
Where'd you get this info man? Can you provide a link?

I love Triple H, but I must agree that facing the Taker for a second consecutive time is dull. What I'd pay money to see, is a Triple Threat Match, or fatal Four Way to end the Undertaker's career on a high note.

Now, if HBK were added to the fun in a Triple Threat Match at mania, I'd think that would be perfect.
[/quote][/center]

[center][url="http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/1222/547879/triple-h/"]http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/1222/547879/triple-h/[/url][/center]

[center]Well, they're penning to Michaels as the referee. [/center]

[quote name='Dr. Jonathan Crane' timestamp='1325355341' post='5741114']
Yea...no. I don't want to see HHH vs Taker for the third time but adding Michael as a referee do intrigue me. And Cena should be a heel already.
[/quote]
I hear people saying that he may turn heel if he loses to the Rock at Wrestlemania, but I think he'll remain face. He's like one of the most prominent faces I've seen, and he's got Cenation rooting for face Cena. I don't know if he'll ever go back to heel.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1325376063' post='5741761']
I just don't like the corny faces like Cena, he's a goody goody. Thats also why I'm not so hot on Ryder either. CM Punk and Jericho (as face) just lit the place up. Same as Triple H, both badass and effing hilarious DX.

Alright, Poll:

Favorite Finisher: Codebreaker (Y2J)/ Backstabber (Carlito)
[/quote]
Codebreaker for sure. IMO Knee to face > Knee to back.

[quote name='Dr. Jonathan Crane' timestamp='1325397196' post='5742318']
Using a fanbase as a reason to turn Cena into a heel is quite idiotic but WWE being WWE and Vince being Vince, kids= family and family = more money. Anyway, did Brock Lesnar really retired from MMA?
[/quote]
That sounds about right to me, Vince likes money. Don't know about Lesnar though.

Oh, and Happy New Year, superstars! =D

Archived