‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't gone for too long did I? Cause apparently we have a gm/mod now?
As for the slammy, wow....The Big Red Machine! And[b] [b]Zack Ryder vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler w/ Vickie Guerrero [/b][/b]was the best of all match.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5HOo9W6E4c[/media]
I don't think that Y2J is returning. It could possibly be Shane and Stephanie

[quote name='=King=' timestamp='1323744712' post='5703363']
[color=#800080][i]To me you are... Rookie[/i][/color].
[/quote]
@Thomas King:To me you are...twisted knickers.

I'll leave that there and get back to Masked Kane now.

YES!!! Finally, Masked Kane is Reborn!!!

As for the lack of Y2J...thats just upsetting to me. How I long to see the Walls of Jericho crush another's spine...ahh, the memories...

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1323787939' post='5703832']

I'll leave that there and get back to Masked Kane now.

YES!!! Finally, Masked Kane is Reborn!!!

As for the lack of Y2J...thats just upsetting to me. How I long to see the Walls of Jericho crush another's spine...ahh, the memories...
[/quote]

They're saying Jericho will return on January 2nd (Like it says in the promos) and Jericho vs CM Punk for the WWE Title is apparently tentatively scheduled for Wrestlemania 28.

[quote name='KillSwitch the Maniac' timestamp='1323771193' post='5703663']
I wasn't gone for too long did I? Cause apparently we have a gm/mod now?
As for the slammy, wow....The Big Red Machine! And[b] [b]Zack Ryder vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler w/ Vickie Guerrero [/b][/b]was the best of all match.
[/quote]
An epic bout indeed, I loved that double Superplex.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1323787939' post='5703832']
[/quote]

[i][color=#800080]Oh I can tell you and I are just going to get along juuuuuuuust fineeeeeee. [/color][/i]

So yeah that masked Kane promo was pretty awesome I must say.

Also by the way I just had this weird dream last night... I was at my local cinema with my mother and for some reason a Wrestlemania was being hosted there... and I saw Mr.McMahon who came up to me and I offered him a handshake and he accepted. Next thing I knew he went to the concession stand and bought me a pizza! I was like whoa this is way too nice for McMahon and I was like what's the deal? But I also just took it because it was my birthday the next day and I thought it was like a gift or something.

So, discuss any weird WWE superstar or just wrestling related dreams you've had in the past if you've had them at all? (please keep it clean guys)

[quote name='=King=' timestamp='1323820658' post='5704953']
So, discuss any weird WWE superstar or just wrestling related dreams you've had in the past if you've had them at all? [b](please keep it clean guys)[/b]
[/quote]

Aww, do we have too? Fine, never really had one. Only wrestling dreams have been pure matches in my imagination. Remember very few of them...ah well.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1323851892' post='5706016']
Aww, do we have too? Fine, never really had one. Only wrestling dreams have been pure matches in my imagination. Remember very few of them...ah well.
[/quote]

You don't have to, I'm just trying to start a topic that we could talk about.

[color="#800080"][i]That's just a rookie mistake, you'll learn all rookies learn well all the smart ones do anyways...[/i][/color]

[center]Am I the only one who thought Kane returning with the mask is only a way the WWE to boost up the rating?[/center]
[center]I love a cool gimmick as much as the next guy and frankly, that's what wwe is giving us but did they actually plan anything for Kane?[/center]

[center]as for the topic, well, I dream of a weird sequence from something like a grade B horror movie where a masked serial killer got chopped by the undertaker wielding an ax.[/center]

[center][quote name='~OW~' timestamp='1323788498' post='5703842'][/center]
[center]They're saying Jericho will return on January 2nd (Like it says in the promos) and Jericho vs CM Punk for the WWE Title is apparently tentatively scheduled for Wrestlemania 28.
[/quote][/center]

[center]That sound so good it's awesometacular![/center]

[quote name='=King=' timestamp='1323857282' post='5706055']
You don't have to, I'm just trying to start a topic that we could talk about.

[color=#800080][i]That's just a rookie mistake, you'll learn[/i][/color][color=#000000][i][u][b],[/b][/u][/i][/color][color=#800080][i] all rookies learn[color=#000000][i][u][b];[/b][/u][/i][/color] well[color=#000000][i][u][b],[/b][/u][/i][/color] all the smart ones do anyways...[/i][/color]
[/quote]
@Thomas: Just as you'll learn to write correct English some day.

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1323871011' post='5706187']
[center]Am I the only one who thought Kane returning with the mask is only a way the WWE to boost up the rating?[/center]
[center][b][i]I think its because there aren't any old superstars really, and they want to bring back some of the classics.[/i][/b][/center]

[center]I love a cool gimmick as much as the next guy and frankly, that's what wwe is giving us but did they actually plan anything for Kane?[/center]
[b][i]Pfft, no![/i][/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1323961103' post='5708488']
@Thomas: Just as you'll learn to write correct English some day.
[/quote]
[color=#800080][i]YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!![/i][/color]

[color=#800080][i]... You win this round... I know when i have been defeated I don't drag on about it I just use it as motivation to defeat you![/i][/color]

So yeah on WWE '12 I've making a story called "Long Island Shore" It's going to be like Jersey shore staring Zack Ryder of course, and it's not going to be like the usual WWE programming you see, it's going to be like a T.V show sort of setting. I've posted a preview on the PS3 community creations so I'd really appreciate it if you guys would check it out when you get the game or have the time.

[quote name='=King=' timestamp='1324002337' post='5709970']
[color=#800080][i]YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!![/i][/color]

[color=#800080][i]... You win this round... I know when i have been defeated I don't drag on about it I just use it as motivation to defeat you![/i][/color]

So yeah on WWE '12 I've making a story called "Long Island Shore" It's going to be like Jersey shore staring Zack Ryder of course, and it's not going to be like the usual WWE programming you see, it's going to be like a T.V show sort of setting. I've posted a preview on the PS3 community creations so I'd really appreciate it if you guys would check it out when you get the game or have the time.
[/quote]
Once I get WWE '12, I will make certain that I check this out bro, it looks sweet. =D

I have a question about the game King; how interactive are the create modes? Like creating a superstar, arena, entrance and story.

[quote name='=King=' timestamp='1324002337' post='5709970']
[/quote]
Oh sure man! I'd love to check it out! My older brother loves 12 so freaking much, I'll get him to review it even. It sounds like quite the idea actually! lol.
[quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1324004210' post='5710025']

Once I get WWE '12, I will make certain that I check this out bro, it looks sweet. =D

I have a question about the game King; how interactive are the create modes? Like creating a superstar, arena, entrance and story.
[/quote]
1: Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it!
2: Well...

CAW: Has improved slightly, limited new content added but still quite nice. Now you've got more commentator names as well Announcer Names, which essentially you can construct but I find they always sound retarded! x3
CAE: Entrances have improved vastly, especially with the new Entrance Video maker. Though simple, it is freaking genius, but no more spoilers.
CAF: Meh, same old IMO.
CAM (moveset): Some new things, such as Comeback moves and wake-up taunts, but nothing outside the norm.
CAA: You can modify the ring, barricades & announcer table, and the electronic banner with logos, patterns, colors, etc. Ideally you should've been able to modify the ramp too... I know whats on my 13 wish list!

No more spoilers, but there's one superstar who's came back in 12 who is essentially beast. I think King knows who it is, so have a guess! (PS just because I said beast doesn't mean its Batista, 'cause its not)

[quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1324004210' post='5710025']
[/quote]

About the only thing that I've noticed that's changed out of those are the create an arena mode, everything else seems the same as it was in 2011. However in Create a story you can input your created arena into the story, so you can make like your own brand with your own created superstars. I'm currently working on one right now with some of my created superstars and created brand.

EDIT: Kyng, you don't have to get him to review it but you can if you want. It's just a short preview though. Also I'm just stating it out again that it's only on PS3 as I only have a PS3. And look for the creator T-Maidz24 as that's my PSN. (don't ask about how I came up with the username.)

DOUBLE EDIT: Kyng I think I know who you're talking about. Does his initials start with B and L? ;D

[quote name='KillSwitch the Maniac' timestamp='1324041827' post='5710621']
B.L and his in UFC. Anyway, I wont get my copy of 12 until X-mas so.....

Prediction for TLC anyone?
[/quote]
Hmm, here are my predictions:

Ryder beats Ziggler(because he's successfully defended this championship WAY too many times)

CM Punk or Miz wins/retains the WWE Championship(I don't think fans will want to see another back and forth between Punk and Del Rio)

I don't know who will win the Intercontinental title, it's about 50-50 for me.

A few possible predictions for WHC match:

Big Show wins.

Big Show or Mark Henry wins, and Daniel Bryan swoops in, cashes in his MitB, and takes the title.

Kane interrupts the match and most likely disqualifies Big Show.

[quote name='=King=' timestamp='1324025362' post='5710451']
DOUBLE EDIT: Kyng I think I know who you're talking about. Does his initials start with B and L? ;D

[i]C*ck-sucking yes![/i]
[/quote]
[quote name='KillSwitch the Maniac' timestamp='1324041827' post='5710621']
B.L and his in UFC. Anyway, I wont get my copy of 12 until X-mas so.....
[i]Guys, calm down, I've only one mouth![/i]

Prediction for TLC anyone?
[i]Back on topic I see?[/i]
[/quote]

Well, I'll analyze Renji's since I'm a lazy dousche!

Ryder beats Ziggler(because he's successfully defended this championship WAY too many times)
[i]Agreed, tough I'd prefer Ziggy to win since I love heel champs.[/i]

CM Punk or Miz wins/retains the WWE Championship(I don't think fans will want to see another back and forth between Punk and Del Rio)
[i]I'm going with Miz, because I see a rivalry between him and R-Truth coming, and maybe this was a gimmick to bring 'em both into WWE Championship catergorah.[/i]

I don't know who will win the Intercontinental title, it's about 50-50 for me.
[i]I doubt Booker'll win since, well, he's not really back in business as of yet.[/i]

WHC?
[i]Don't know, but I couldn't give a flying f*ck![/i] XD

[center]TLC was better than I would expected and RAW was good. Props to CM Punk since he wrote his segment. The last time wwe creative team let the superstar wrote their own segment was when Jericho turned heel. It worked well with Jericho and Michael and it did great on raw so it would be great if they did that more than often. [/center]

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1324389819' post='5718858']
Hell yeah it does! If only Booker and Kelly won; it would be a complete Face Sweep across the board! Ah, well, can't wait to see what the trio of Zack Ryder, Daniel Bryan, and CM Punk do over the next few weeks!
[/quote]
The fact that Bryan won the title brings up a question. What do you guys think the Big Show is going to do? Do you think that this could be the moment that the world's largest athlete turns heel?

Archived