‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year to you to boss! and of course Codebreaker ftw. It's Jericho's finisher but backstabber ain't that bad.
Still waiting for Christian to return. Hoping him to be face though, Smackdown has less face than RAW but vice versa with heels and I heard Randy is injured as well.

[color=#000000][b]Username: Kitty[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Randy Orton (Duh <3) [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: Any one Randy is on. So Smackdown[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): The Apex Predator of YCM [/b][/color]

[color=#000000]I do it right? [/color]

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1325457169' post='5743334']
[color=#000000][b]Username: Kitty[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Randy Orton (Duh <3) [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: Any one Randy is on. So Smackdown[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): The Apex Predator of YCM [/b][/color]

[color=#000000]I do it right? [/color]
[/quote]
Indeed you did, welcome to the ring. :3

Yeah, I was waiting for him to start talking, but he just kept working the crowd the whole time. I actually thought he was gonna come in unannounced and break up the Punk VS Ziggler Title Match.

Oh, and did anyone else notice that Brodus Clay didn't show up on RAW like he was supposed to?

Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Love that he return and became an instant heel without the word but the promo videos it begins makes no sense at all other than taking back what was his. Who is this she in the video?

And for Brodus, unreal. I know that his re-debut was delay because he spoil his return and his match with John Morrison(later replace with Miz) on twitter but this is outrageous!

[quote name='Dr. Jonathan Crane' timestamp='1326003339' post='5754053']
Daniel Bryan turning heel or is it just me?
[/quote]
I think he's just got a bit of a big head after winning the title. I still see him and Show as faces, but I have a feeling that will change soon.

And something else: RHODES, Y U NO STAY DOWN AFTER SCISSOR KICK?

lol, yeah it's weird that Cody can survive Booker's finisher while Booker was easily beaten by Cody's signature. And yes, I hope it's just me cause smackdown has too little face compare to the over crowded RAW.

Still hoping for Christian to win the title again but I don't wanna see Daniel Bryan loses the title just yet.

[quote name='Dr. Jonathan Crane' timestamp='1326023501' post='5754227']
lol, yeah it's weird that Cody can survive Booker's finisher while Booker was easily beaten by Cody's signature. And yes, I hope it's just me cause smackdown has too little face compare to the over crowded RAW.
[b]Well, even if he doesn't come back to action on SmackDown, Booker hopefuly will stay as a commentator. His voice just brightens up my day. =D[/b]

[b]I also see a return of Goldust coming soon. I think we may see a new Intercontinental Champion in him.[/b]

Still hoping for Christian to win the title again but I don't wanna see Daniel Bryan loses the title just yet.
[b]I definitely see Christian coming back as one of the top contenders for the WH Championship.[/b][/quote]

Alex Riley, Yes.
Mason Ryan, No.

Not hating on Ryan but he would end up as another strong powerhouse that would be wrongly use by the wwe. Alex Riley on the other hand...well I wanna see him being pushed and ends up feuding with Daniel Bryan since both were Miz's rookie at one point.

[center]I wouldn't say heavy weight contender but maybe a side feud between D-Bryan and A-Riley could do wondrous while Daniel still feud with any no one contenders. It's not rocket sciences mates, it's a slow build for a big feud as WWE use to do this all the time back in the Attitude Era. [/center]

[center]Also, would love to see a stable consist of William Regal as the mentor and Wade along with Sheamus and Drew McIntyre in a pupil-like roles. That would be awesome. Also, can't wait for Jericho's in ring return.[/center]

[center]And CM Renji, Brodus Clay was held back because he spill the beans about his match..again...like[/center]
[center]source:[url="http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0104/548270/"]http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0104/548270/[/url][/center]

[quote name='Dr. Jonathan Crane' timestamp='1326349614' post='5760813']
lol but still, it makes a perfect story line for them. Hell Sheamus > Face Sheamus.
[/quote]
I think I speak for everyone when I say HELL Sheamus will be much better than face or even heel Sheamus!

[img]http://01resim.com/data/media/15/Troll-Face-4efef98405000.png[/img]

Archived