‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Username: [/b][/color][color=#800080][b]Ongaku Matsuri[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: [/b][/color][color=#b22222][b]Kane[/b][/color][color=#000000][b], [/b][/color][color=#8b4513][b]CM Punk[/b][/color][color=#000000][b], R-Truth, [/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b]Funkasaurus[/b][/color][color=#000000][b], and [/b][/color][color=#006400][b]Big Show[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: [/b][/color][b][i][color=#ff0000][[/color][/i][/b][u][i][color=#ff0000][b]RAW[/b][/color][/i][/u][i][color=#ff0000][b]][/b][/color][/i][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Club Nickname: Thar[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bummed out, though, that the WWE Legacy Fan-Fic died like 2 years ago cause the author left YCM. I signed up a wrestler of my own and I never saw him. :(

I hope another one happens soon, cause I really want to see my character fight in it.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1327186134' post='5774760']
I would go and see all (literally pretty much all) my friends for the Rumble...

...except staff shortage means I have to end my holiday early and go in :(
[/quote]
That sucks, bro. Not actually sure what staff storage is though..

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327192931' post='5774986']
I'm bummed out, though, that the WWE Legacy Fan-Fic died like 2 years ago cause the author left YCM. I signed up a wrestler of my own and I never saw him. :(

I hope another one happens soon, cause I really want to see my character fight in it.
[/quote]
King suggested a WWE fan fic a while back. Not exactly sure how it'd work better over an RP, since there are multiple people.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1327193447' post='5775002']
King suggested a WWE fan fic a while back. Not exactly sure how it'd work better over an RP, since there are multiple people.
[/quote]

WWE would work better as a fan-fic, considering it's all staged. UFC would work better as an RP, though.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327193810' post='5775017']
WWE would work better as a fan-fic, considering it's all staged. UFC would work better as an RP, though.
[/quote]
Makes sense, though I can imagine it would be difficult making a fan fic with multiple people.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1327193814' post='5775018']
Shortage.

No-one else can do shift.
[/quote]
Oh, I gotcha. That really sucks. D:

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1327193972' post='5775028']
Makes sense, though I can imagine it would be difficult making a fan fic with multiple people.
[/quote]

It's been done before. Usually the author makes a character app for the fic and then includes them later on in the story.

The WWE Legacy fic had like 20 different people (about 5-7 per brand.) Scattershot did a pretty good job with that, last I read some of it.

I'll answer both or you:

The Fan Fic, unsure, but RPs do consist of multiple members. I'd imagine we create our own.

As for matches at the Royal Rumble...

-John Cena v Kane
-CM Punk V Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Championship
-Big Show, Mark Henry, and Daniel Bryan in a Triple Threat for the World Heavyweight Championship
-The Royal Rumble

I'm not sure what else, and I think they might have, if they have one that is, the Dark Matches as possibly a Tag Team Title Defence.

THE KING IS BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER.

Sorry guys I had to do some soul searching away from the club and find a new persona, and I believe I have found it if you can guess what it is by looking at my avatar and signature and by reading the way I write my posts. Anyways I am back and hope to be here more frequently!

[quote name='=KINGSTAR=' timestamp='1327328314' post='5777051']
THE KING IS BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER.

Sorry guys I had to do some soul searching away from the club and find a new persona, and I believe I have found it if you can guess what it is by looking at my avatar and signature and by reading the way I write my posts. Anyways I am back and hope to be here more frequently!
[/quote]
Hey, you...yeah I forget who you are again.

That's one badass avi you got there, King.

But as badass as CM Punk is, Brodus Clay is my new all-time favorite.

For those of you who hasn't seen Brodus' new entrance, [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyPd8F8CvHc"]check it out[/url].

[quote name='Dr. Jonathan Crane' timestamp='1327330259' post='5777082']
Anyway, rumble winner prediction anyone?
[/quote]

Quick one then I'll go to bed.

The Miz I don't know all the contestants as of yet so I'll just say Miz and then go to sleep (and before you ask, no I am not silly enough to knee myself in the face even though it may help with my recent case of insomnia, I shall not do it because I do not need to.) I would appreciate it if you guys can give me a list of all participants so I can make a much better decision when I wake up. Kay thanks. ^-^

Why thank you Ongaku I believe it is badass as well. :3

Aw yeah, that's one badass new avi King. :3

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327330309' post='5777084']
That's one badass avi you got there, King.

But as badass as CM Punk is, Brodus Clay is my new all-time favorite.

For those of you who hasn't seen Brodus' new entrance, [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyPd8F8CvHc"]check it out[/url].
[/quote]
I'm startin' to really dig this guy.

SOMEBODY CALLL MAH MOMMA~

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1327336754' post='5777157']
I'm startin' to really dig this guy.

SOMEBODY CALLL MAH MOMMA~
[/quote]

Yeah, and the funny thing is, when this guy first came out with the new entrance on the 9th, nobody saw it coming. xD

But yeah, he's only had 2 matches since, but it seems he has a pattern going:

*Wiggle wiggle wiggle*
*Rebound headsmash*
"SHOULD I GET HIM?"
"SHE-PLEX"
"MY BAD!"
*corner ram*
*rebound body slam*
*pin*
*win*

I'm telling ya, this guy has potential. (BD)

As much as I hate stealing King's thunder (which I don't) didn't -OW- use that avi at one point?

Anyways...Rumble Prediction is Drew McIntyre for the sole reason that he has been appearing more often.

And MO on Brodus is that, though I could think of different and possibly more suitable themes, he's doing very well with the whole Funkasaurus. I do actually prefer him as a piss take clean.

Archived