‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1341076836' post='5964376']
Dunno if this is a necro, but I wanna keep this club alive.

One thing I wanna say is, RYBACK NEEDS SOME D*MN COMPETITION.

So, what's your guys' opinions on the recent WWE happenings? Like, with AJ, Lesnar and HHH, etc.
[/quote]

I hope it doesn't get locked now that it's alive again.

Yes, Ryback needs a push. Make him face Tensai now that Johnny isn't there anymore (YYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!)

Recent...AJ is messed up. But I still can't believe how much of a push-over they turned Kane into since the Attitude era.

Also, I dunno about you guys, but I think this new heel GM persona of Vicki is pretty impressive.

Yesh, Tensai would be great. I'll be happy when he actually gets non-jobbers on a regular basis.

Even if AJ has been kinda tweaked recently, I still love how's she's gonna ref the WWE Championship match.

And Imma currently watching SmackDown, and I think the WWE's finally giving a push to Kidd. I mean, I believe that was the first win I've ever seen him have.

[color=#ff0000][b]Missed smackdown so anyone care to enlighten me and how's the flawless intercontinental champion Christian is doing? [/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]But I did not miss RAW which was really super after a week or two of bad shows..I think it's time for JBL to return as the new gm. He got godly mic skill.[/b][/color]

[quote name='.King.' timestamp='1341116538' post='5964690']
I agree Ryback needs some more damn competition even if it's against a Jobber under WWE contract I don't care. I'm just sick and tired of him decimating local competitors it makes the win streak pointless if the competition is against people that any WWE superstar can beat with one hand tied behind their backs.
[/quote]
Agreed entirely. I mean really, he started out beating one unknown to pulp, and for the past while he's been beating two unknowns to pulp. [s]Inb4theymakehimface3[/s]

[quote name='█ Skinner Sweet █' timestamp='1341121266' post='5964710']
[color=#ff0000][b]Missed smackdown so anyone care to enlighten me and how's the flawless intercontinental champion Christian is doing? [/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]But I did not miss RAW which was really super after a week or two of bad shows..I think it's time for JBL to return as the new gm. He got godly mic skill.[/b][/color]
[/quote]
In a nuteshell, Sheamus retained his title, AJ will be special guest Ref for Punk and Bryan's MitB match, and there were qualifying matches to see who'd be in the WHC MitB.

And those qualifiers were Sandow, Kidd, Tensai, Christian and Santino.

FINALLY... the WWE Universe HAS. COME. BACK... to YCM.

Yay, a club I can actually talk in :D

Is it any surprise this threads returns ahead of the one of the best five PPV's of the year: the spectacular that is Money in the Bank? After such a long period of deadness and decay instilled by John Larungitis? Probably not. Or is because that 1,000th episode is fast approaching?

Raw was pretty good. John Cena's promo was awesome IMO ("and the decrepid old master looked the evil emperor in the eye and said in a yoda voice 'no chance in hell have you...*pause for corpsing*... fired you are....'") and Jericho coming back was great. Was just kinda underwhelmed the announcement was that he was going to be in MitB even though it was obvious. Jericho, Cena, Big Show, and Kane: so not pumped for that main event (again).

The other ladder match looks better at the minute, although I can't see any of the current five entrants winning it. Christian and Santino I'm surprised are entered, would have thought they'd have had IC and US Title matches on PPV. Tensai has nothing which can attribute him to a major storyline. Kidd as technically excellent a wrestler who deserves his spot is... nah. Sandow is promising, but too early. My bet would be on Cody Rhodes, who given his elimination on Smackdown looks garunteed a belated spot anyway. Dunno who the other two spots might go to.

Ps: I dig crazy chicks.

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1341123926' post='5964716']
[s]Inb4theymakehimface3[/s]
[/quote]

Oh dear god please do not give them any ideas. D:

And Sandow is in the WHC Mitb match? Awesome he's one of my new favorites even though I haven't seen him that much I've only seen his debut promo and matches against Ezekiel Jackson and Yoshi Tatsu but I like what I've seen from him.

Sandow is indeed impressive on the mic and follows up with decent ring skills.
In other words, if his opponents are too ignorant to listen to his words and learn from them, they call him and chicken, and he proves them wrong.
Nothing more agonizing than being called a chicken when you're just walking away because you're not interested.

In regards to RAW, I'm surprised that I haven't heard of Sycho Sid until last week. He was actually a pretty big face back then.
And his theme song is kickass.
Now the question is: Who will be the surprise guest this week?
I hope it's Animal...who happens to be Big Johnny's BROTHER? :o

[quote name='Majestic Star Bahamut' timestamp='1341126396' post='5964725']
FINALLY... the WWE Universe HAS. COME. BACK... to YCM.

Yay, a club I can actually talk in :D

Is it any surprise this threads returns ahead of the one of the best five PPV's of the year: the spectacular that is Money in the Bank? After such a long period of deadness and decay instilled by John Larungitis? Probably not. Or is because that 1,000th episode is fast approaching?

Raw was pretty good. John Cena's promo was awesome IMO ("and the decrepid old master looked the evil emperor in the eye and said in a yoda voice 'no chance in hell have you...*pause for corpsing*... fired you are....'") and Jericho coming back was great. Was just kinda underwhelmed the announcement was that he was going to be in MitB even though it was obvious. Jericho, Cena, Big Show, and Kane: so not pumped for that main event (again).

The other ladder match looks better at the minute, although I can't see any of the current five entrants winning it. Christian and Santino I'm surprised are entered, would have thought they'd have had IC and US Title matches on PPV. Tensai has nothing which can attribute him to a major storyline. Kidd as technically excellent a wrestler who deserves his spot is... nah. Sandow is promising, but too early. My bet would be on Cody Rhodes, who given his elimination on Smackdown looks garunteed a belated spot anyway. Dunno who the other two spots might go to.

Ps: I dig crazy chicks.
[/quote]
With all the incredible shiz goin' on in WWE right now, I'm happy the club is active again.

Both ladder matches seem interesting to me. But out of the WWE Title ladder match, and the WHC ladder match, the latter ladder match looks truly unique. And yes, I said "latter ladder" on purpose. :3

I think that either Christian, or some undetermined contender in the match will get that briefcase.

[quote name='.King.' timestamp='1341151730' post='5964817']
Oh dear god please do not give them any ideas. D:

And Sandow is in the WHC Mitb match? Awesome he's one of my new favorites even though I haven't seen him that much I've only seen his debut promo and matches against Ezekiel Jackson and Yoshi Tatsu but I like what I've seen from him.
[/quote]
He's been pretty different from most heels since the start. He's quite the unique heel imo.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1341159819' post='5964866']
Sandow is indeed impressive on the mic and follows up with decent ring skills.
In other words, if his opponents are too ignorant to listen to his words and learn from them, they call him and chicken, and he proves them wrong.
Nothing more agonizing than being called a chicken when you're just walking away because you're not interested.

In regards to RAW, I'm surprised that I haven't heard of Sycho Sid until last week. He was actually a pretty big face back then.
And his theme song is kickass.
Now the question is: Who will be the surprise guest this week?
I hope it's Animal...who happens to be Big Johnny's BROTHER? :o
[/quote]
For one sec I thought you were talking about Batista.. and I was like "dafuq?" XD

And I hope it's either HBK or Edge.

No, I meant Animal from the Road Warriors.
And I highly doubt it'll be either of those two, seeing as how HBK's return count is at the point where I say "Oh hey, Shawn's back."
And the reason that Edge retired was because the doctor ordered him to not compete because of his neck.

[color=#ff0000][b]I really want JBL to return as the new gm. He played probably one of the best evil high class management character in WWE/F which unlike Johnny Ace, JBL isn't as forced as he is. And those who are unaware, Sandows was apart of Smackdown back in 2006-2007 playing a horny teacher's pet with Michelle McCool as the erotic teacher/their manager. As of right now, Sandow's in ring abilities aren't that bad and some of his move from his move set are executed nicely. [/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]Smackdown's mitb ladder match is going to be great and enjoyable since it features experience superstars and some really good young talent though I'm not saying RAW's mitb ladder match wont be as enjoyable so don't get me wrong. Anyway, here's hoping for Wade Barrett to be one of the contestant for Smackdown's ladder match cause he deserve a title run as well. [/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]Anyway, who do guys think should be the next contestant on both RAW and Smackdown's mitb ladder match?[/b][/color]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1341193636' post='5965105']
No, I meant Animal from the Road Warriors.
And I highly doubt it'll be either of those two, seeing as how HBK's return count is at the point where I say "Oh hey, Shawn's back."
And the reason that Edge retired was because the doctor ordered him to not compete because of his neck.
[/quote]

Really, I'm shocked to learn this.

Plus this.

[quote name='█ Skinner Sweet █' timestamp='1341224573' post='5965355']
[color=#ff0000][b]I really want JBL to return as the new gm. He played probably one of the best evil high class management character in WWE/F which unlike Johnny Ace, JBL isn't as forced as he is. And those who are unaware, Sandows was apart of Smackdown back in 2006-2007 playing a horny teacher's pet with Michelle McCool as the erotic teacher/their manager. As of right now, Sandow's in ring abilities aren't that bad and some of his move from his move set are executed nicely. [/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]Smackdown's mitb ladder match is going to be great and enjoyable since it features experience superstars and some really good young talent though I'm not saying RAW's mitb ladder match wont be as enjoyable so don't get me wrong. Anyway, here's hoping for Wade Barrett to be one of the contestant for Smackdown's ladder match cause he deserve a title run as well. [/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]Anyway, who do guys think should be the next contestant on both RAW and Smackdown's mitb ladder match?[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Rhodes is garunteed. I'm leaning towards Sin Cara and Hunico taking the other two places. Sin Cara is being pushed again (and still getting no reaction) and Hunico has been good recently.

Wade Barrett would be awesome. I mean really awesome!

As for Raw; ex-WWE champions only apparently. So Miz will no doubt argue his case, del Rio, Mysterio, um...

[quote][color=#ff0000][b]And those who are unaware, Sandows was apart of Smackdown back in 2006-2007 playing a horny teacher's pet with Michelle McCool as the erotic teacher/their manager. As of right now, Sandow's in ring abilities aren't that bad and some of his move from his move set are executed nicely. [/b][/color][/quote]

[quote][color=#ff0000][b]Sandows was apart of Smackdown back in 2006-2007 playing a horny teacher's pet with Michelle McCool as the erotic teacher/their manager. As of right now, Sandow's in ring abilities aren't that bad[/b][/color][/quote]

[quote][color=#ff0000][b]playing a horny teacher's pet with Michelle McCool as the erotic teacher/their manager.[/b][/color][/quote]

Why was I not informed of this?

Youtube!

No reaction to this week's live shows? ok

Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler qualify for Money in the Bank. Damn, didn't think Ziggler would be in. Now I have no idea whose going to win. Ziggler has been on a real push lately, but usually Money in the Bank winners get the least build up pre-match (Kane being an exception in 2010 and Miz to a degree, but last year Daniel Bryan and del Rio came from virtually nowhere to win).

Also, twenty men in a star studded battle royale to win GM'ship of next week's show. And it was won by...

Long Island Iced Z.

Zack. Ryder.

WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Majestic Star Bahamut' timestamp='1342297158' post='5978124']
Predictions: Punk, Sheamus, Big Show... and, um (Dolph or Cody, Dolph or Cody)... um... Dolph!
[/quote]

If you ask me:

WWEC: Punk (that's a given)
WHC: Del Rio (it's his 'destiny'. Plus it will make his return actually mean something)
WWEC MitB: Kane (He deserves it. They need to make Kane badass again)
WHC MitB: Dolph (considering the push he's been given recently, it'd be neat to see him with a title again)

So hey, Renji, where are you?

Oh, sorry. I've been so preoccupied these past few days. ^^'

But yea, I look forward to see who'll win at MitB. I agree that Punk'll keep his title. Sheamus could very well lose his,considering the beating he took on SmackDown.

I also think Cena will win the Raw MitB. I'm sure the WWE would love to get him back in the WWE Championship spotlight.

As for the SmackDown MitB, I believe Rhodes will pull it off. It would be amazah if Kidd managed to win. I mean, he's an underdog, and underdogs seem to pull it off at MitB.

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1342298995' post='5978158']
I also think Cena will win the Raw MitB. I'm sure the WWE would love to get him back in the WWE Championship spotlight.
[/quote]

I honestly can't picture Cena with a title with how far he's been pushed.
He needs to back down a bit, I'd say. Preferably back to having actual rivalries and not just people vainly challenging him.
And I don't know about you guys, but Del Rio has made it to my fav five because of that cross arm breaker. I mean, holy sh*t. o.o

Double posting to say that 619 IS BACK!!!
Also, I totally called Dolph winning MitB. ^^

And man, next week is gonna be INTENSE!
We have:

DX reunion
The Rock to start his pursuit for the WWE Championship
Brock Lesner to answer HHH's SS challenge
Brian & AJ wedding (no comment.)
Cena vs Punk for WWE Championship
Christian to defend Intercontinental title
...and more, maybe. Dude, 3 hours of AWESOME. Can't wait.

Would also like to comment that Ryback actually got some competition tonight. Bout time -_-

Money in the Bank thoughts.

First ladder match was my prediction for match of the night, and it was very good after a slow start. Sin Cara and Tensai put in some absolutely terrible showings and botched a lot up, but otherwise the amount of 'holy s*** that's bad and horribly painful but makes its good' moment overcame. Santino's involvement I questioned, but he was fantastic. Scared of heights, then cobra'ing Sandow from the top of the ladder :lol: Thought Kidd did extremely well, as did Christian. Great that Ziggler won. He had good mic section on Raw, and I'm desperate for a heel champion now. Bored of Sheamus.

World Title Match - Bored of Sheamus.

WWE Title Match - Why were you not main event?!?! Freaking amazing match, again.

Final ladder match was pretty cool and benefitted from less people. Again plenty of good moments. Miz's involvement I enjoyed. Because I'm the Miz.... and I'm a movie star.... AND I'M....!!! Awesome :D Lol if Cena wasn't meant to win. Not as good as last years MitB (which in fairness was PPV of the year) but pretty good night.

Raw thoughts.

Raw was very good. Ziggler vs face Jericho is going to be good, will give him a good push. Daniel Bryan is also seemingly going (goat)face... along with way out the title picture. But he'll be back. Zack Ryder got... steam rolled annoyingly by del Rio. Rey came back. Ryback's segment was weird, dunno why they couldn't have him pin Swagger. Swore at first that was a stuff up and Jerry and Cole kept trying to tell the timekeeper "this doesn't appear to be a match seeing as no-one has *ahem* RUNG THE BELL!"

Best segment of the night however was undoubtable. For one night only, Rikishi and the Uso's!

RAW next week will be mental: The Rock, DX, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker (surely), just everybody. And John Cena will make history... by becoming the first man to cash in Money in the Bank... and botch it!

Username: DaTrunksinator [This Means Future Trunks from DBZ as a Terminator]
Favorite Wrestler: Tie Between: John Cena, Rey Mysterio, and Ryback
Favorite Brand: Raw
Club Nickname: deathsword372 [xbox 360 gamertag]

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1342395463' post='5979359']
I honestly can't picture Cena with a title with how far he's been pushed.
He needs to back down a bit, I'd say. Preferably back to having actual rivalries and not just people vainly challenging him.
And I don't know about you guys, but Del Rio has made it to my fav five because of that cross arm breaker. I mean, holy sh*t. o.o
[/quote]

not tryin' to be mean, but I hate Alberto Del Rio.

also, since rey mysterio is back, del rio's history :0

[quote name='DaTrunksinator' timestamp='1342827086' post='5984140']
also, since rey mysterio is back, del rio's history :0
[/quote]

Dude,
Mysterio vs Cara vs Del Rio
:o

But yeah, I understand why you don't like Del Rio, but if you let aside the arrogance and hubris, he's very talented. I just love how he focuses on one appendage every match just for the arm breaker, and it works every time.

I know it's staged, but it's just entertaining to watch. Plus I just have a thing for heel characters.

Also, welcome. ^^

Archived