‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1333460009' post='5900012']
Aksana <3

Watched WreslteMania yesterday after I downloaded it. *wink*

Apparently loads of people are coming back now or something, the person that came out against Sheamus, that lord tensai person and the guy who came out againt Cena.

Oh and WresltMania was good.
[/quote]

Alberto del Rio is just coming back from injury. He's an established superstar, having won The Royal Rumble, Money in the Bank, and 2 WWE Titles in his first full calender year in 2011.

Lord Tensai wrestled in the WWF up until 8 years ago, under the guise of Prince Albert, then A-Train. Since leaving WWE he started wrestling in Japan, and apparently become phenomanal. Watched the video of him destroying Riley, wasn't overly impressed after the build up. Thought his strikes looked sloopy.

Brock Lesnar was in WWE for just two years I think, then went to join UFC.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1333460392' post='5900016']
Brock Lesnar was in WWE for just two years I think, then went to join UFC.
[/quote]

I knew he'd return either right before or right after Wrestlemania. Glad he's back, though. Looking forward to watching Raw on Youtube.

Now here's the real question...what will become of John Cena?

[center][quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1333463231' post='5900048']
I knew he'd return either right before or right after Wrestlemania. Glad he's back, though. Looking forward to watching Raw on Youtube.

Now here's the real question...what will become of John Cena?
[/quote][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]Who cares bout Cena. Did you see Jericho and Punk? Jericho's promo was a beast while Punk single-handedly made his match with Mark Henry awesometacular and an instant classic![/b][/color][/center]

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1333544828' post='5901272']
[center][b]Who cares bout Cena. Did you see Jericho and Punk? Jericho's promo was a beast while Punk single-handedly made his match with Mark Henry awesometacular and an instant classic![/b][/center]
[/quote]

I know. Jericho really gave it to Punk bad, but the bottle to the head was totally fake. You can tell that the bottle broke before it hit punks head.

So, the new era is named "People Power". The Rock is the new face, Brock Lesner returns with an F5 to Cena, Alberto del Rio returns to start a rivalry with Sheamus, Bryan is now considered awesome to the audience (considering the "YES! YES! YES!" chants), and Lord Tensai...returns?...as maybe the new classic Kane.

Opinions?

Hello guys. Sorry for being inactive, I've been a bit lazy these past couple months on keeping up with WWE.

So yea, I've seen the past few shows and know what went down on Wrestlemania. My thoughts:

End of and Era was amazing, and so was the manly hug that followed the battle
Sheamus is the f*cking definition of epic
Eve is a b*tch
Rock and Cena talk too much
Eve is a hyper b*tch
Big Show proved himself at Wrestlemania
Sheamus needs to kick Eve's teeth down her throat

And apart from that, anything I've missed out on? Any new members or anything of the like?

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1333559508' post='5901438']
And apart from that, anything I've missed out on? Any new members or anything of the like?
[/quote]

Only person I can think of is that Revan kid, but he got banned for being a b*tch.

I agree that Eve is a skank. But Zach was dumb enough to go back to her. Now as a result, the Miz made the victory for Team Johnny, and now John's the GM of both shows.

But since Rock and Brock are back, Cena is heel, and Bryan is no longer WHC, this is gonna be a good year.

Btw, what do y'all think of Lord Tensai?

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1333567384' post='5901564']
Only person I can think of is that Revan kid, but he got banned for being a b*tch.

I agree that Eve is a skank. But Zach was dumb enough to go back to her. Now as a result, the Miz made the victory for Team Johnny, and now John's the GM of both shows.

But since Rock and Brock are back, Cena is heel, and Bryan is no longer WHC, this is gonna be a good year.

Btw, what do y'all think of Lord Tensai?
[/quote]
Oh, good to know. And Eve's b*tchiness outweighs Zack's naivety, me thinks.

Rock? I think he pretty much came for Wrestlemania. I doubt he'll be a regular on Raw.

Oh, and Tensai is a'ight. I can see him as a decent monster heel.

Oh, one more thing. I made some really awesome MLP and WWE related shiz.

[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9038/mlpwwemondaynighthoof.png[/img]
[img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5298/mlpwwefridaynightbuckdo.png[/img]
[img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4561/mlpwrestlemania.png[/img]

So yeah, figured I'd show you guys these. :P

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1333586309' post='5901966']
You would, Renji... you brony you... xD

I just got an idea. We should pick our themes. So if anyone here in the club could pick their own entrance theme, what would it be. I've chosen mine already.
[/quote]
D*mn right I would. :3

And I actually had that same idea not too long ago. So, would they be WWE themes or could we just choose any song?

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1333595837' post='5902222']
And I actually had that same idea not too long ago. So, would they be WWE themes or could we just choose any song?
[/quote]

Since none of us seem to be willing to make our own custom themes, we'd pick a song.

I hate you Eve. Now only Aksana is in my heart.....

Anyway, Lord Tensai. Was underwhelmed after the hype my friends gave me about him. But it was only one match, against Riley...

Regarding themes, depends whether I'm in high flying face or destructive heel mood. I definately have a lot more options for heel ('Crucify Me' by BMTH, 'Love Lost in...' by Bleeding Through, 'Hospital' by The Used).

First Smackers under Larungitis tonight.... give me strength. :(

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1333689940' post='5903506']
First Smackers under Larungitis tonight.... give me strength. :(
[/quote]

I shouldn't be [i]that[/i] bad. After all, the new era's starting off with a bang (in other words, an F5.)

But if they show another Rock promo where he just talks to the audience, I'm just gonna skip it. Now that he's back for good, there's no use seeing him NOT in a match.

Now, themes for me depend on my mood, like Verz said. Because I have multiple personalities, I named my fantasy superstar "Stanza" with the following personas:

1. the Businessman ("You Gotta Fight For Your Right" by the Beastie Boys) - where he serves as the Assistant Manager of Smackdown and Assistant Supervisor of fashion and graphic design.
2. the Eagle ("Fly Like an Eagle" by the Steve Miller Band) - where he soars in to the rescue as a face in times of hardship.
3. the Zombie ("Death Walking Terror" by Cannibal Corpse) - where he walks in as a heel to strike fear into whoever's in the ring.
4. the Reaper ("Dark Chest of Wonders" by Nightwish) - where his presence varies from face or heel depending on how important the match is.
5. the Exterminator (Custom theme - EXTERMINATE! [intro of "How Rude" by Flux Pavilion, then phase into "Timestretch" by Bassnectar]) - where a certain superstar needs to be taken down under the name of whoever wants them down.

^ Yeah, been thinking about the last one for a while now.

Hmm, well mine seems a bit complicated, so I'll change it to this:

Face Manager: "Fight for your Right" Beastie Boys
Hell Manager: "Break Stuff" Limp Bizkit
Face Superstar: "Fly like an Eagle" Steve Miller Band
Heel Superstar: "Blooddrunk" Children of Bodem

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Username: Mass X Effect[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Randy Orton[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: RAW[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): Any way you want to shorten my user name in posts is fine I guess.[/b][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[center][quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1333545218' post='5901274']
I know. Jericho really gave it to Punk bad, but the bottle to the head was totally fake. You can tell that the bottle broke before it hit punks head.

So, the new era is named "People Power". The Rock is the new face, Brock Lesner returns with an F5 to Cena, Alberto del Rio returns to start a rivalry with Sheamus, Bryan is now considered awesome to the audience (considering the "YES! YES! YES!" chants), and Lord Tensai...returns?...as maybe the new classic Kane.

Opinions?
[/quote][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]Pro wrestling is scripted, so calling anything like that fake is just plain ol silly. Plus, what other storyline in the current WWE PG involves alcohols and head being smash? The answer is....sadly zero and Jericho-Punk feud lived up to their hypein wrestlemania. Alberto del Rio's return is ok. His mic skill is ok so I got no problem with him but he needs a new finisher other than Cross Armbreaker.[s] A-Train[/s], I mean Lord Tensai was boring, I'm sorry but beating a midcard for first impression? pfft. Brock Lesner's return was a good ol eye candy and pure fun. Between the head smash with a glass bottle and Lesner's return, I'm loving all this small reference to the "attitude era".[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]And for the topic. Here's my topic.[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]My Heel theme:[/b][/color][/center]
[center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft8-_W2Jc6M&feature=related"]Portishead-We Carry On[/url][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]My Face theme:[/b][/color][/center]
[center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLjBouUOCcs&list=UUIFYX3EzQ9iskB9AH6ls5tQ&index=18&feature=plcp"]Glassjaw - You think you're(John f***ing Lennon)[/url][/center]

Well, alright, Smackdown was pretty bad.

[b]Handicap Match - Otunga & Henry vs. Truth[/b] - Couldn't have expected more from Laurinitus and his biased feud towards his opposing party. I mean, it wasn't even handicap; it was f*cking [i]crippled.[/i] Truth vs. both the strongest man in the world and the ripped David Otunga is just plain abusive and stupid. Laurinitus abusing his power like this is [i]not [/i]
a good way to start off a new era.

[b]Rematch - Orton vs. Kane[/b] - This was probably the only good match on Smackdown. No disqualification matches are always fun to watch, but I knew they were gonna make Randy win. It seems that ever since his return, Kane's been a pushover compared to his classic "attitude era" debut. Nonetheless, I'm glad that neither Kane nor Randy are involved in Laurinitus' reign as GM, along with every other wrestler that fits that criteria.

[b]Promo - Daniel Bryan [/b]- Man, what a cry baby. Not only that, but even with Bryan off her shoulders, I feel bad for AJ for being struck that hard by him. But either way, with his title and girlfriend off his ass, he might not be as repulsive as he used to be.

[b]Diva's Match - Phoenix vs. one of the Bella twins [/b]- Don't know which Bella it was and don't care. Beth deserves that title more than any of the other whores in the Diva's branch. I hope they debut better divas for the new era. It's about time Beth had some actual [i]competition [/i]rather than ego-rigged loses. Where's Kharma when you need her? Her pregnancy was a while ago and she's fully recovered. Where the hell is she?

[b]WWE Extreme Rules Preview [/b]- I'm actually tempted to watch this. Might have to look for a way around the price, but based on the clips, it looks half decent if not totally awesome. Also gonna comment on Brock's return - I wish I'd seen it live. Because I missed it, I can't stop watching the segment on Youtube. Seeing the crowd more excited than they've ever been during the entire PG Era makes me wonder how impacting it would've been for me if it wasn't spoiled before I watched the episode.

[b]Match - Sheamus vs. Alberto del Rio [/b]- What a crappy way to end it off. Alberto's return was nothing but a heel in the face to the WWE universe. A $40 million car doesn't cover for any of that. It only makes him look more like a douchebag with a rich-boy complexion.

Really want to see Brock in action, mainly against the Big Show. That'll bring back the classic WWF that everyone loves.

[quote name='Mass X Effect' timestamp='1333789398' post='5904862']
[center][color=#000000][b]Username: Mass X Effect[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Randy Orton[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: RAW[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): Any way you want to shorten my user name in posts is fine I guess.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[/quote]

Right well since no-one else is going to do it, welcome and make yourself at home.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1333816974' post='5905100']
Well, alright, Smackdown was pretty bad.

(List of reasons why Smackers was bad).

Really want to see Brock in action, mainly against the Big Show. That'll bring back the classic WWF that everyone loves.
[/quote]

Few interesting things you've missed. Teddy Long is being employed by Laurinitis, which is odd. I thought the whole deal was being set up so Long could retire, since he's been in WWE for what, two decades? Still, gives Larungitis more heat, and gives Aksana screen time comforting her Teddy Bear *trails off into mindless drooling*

So Larungitis is going to punish all fought on team Teddy and opposed him. Wow, didn't see that coming :rolleyes: But still decent way to start a reign of tyranny. Booker is probably going to get future endevoured, others may follow (let's face it: Khali is never going to do anything, neither will Kofi now).

One man who isn't future endevoured is Skip Sheffield, who returned as Ryback (didn't watch the clips, but assume as another monster heel.) He's just a big brute unless he's done a lot of work in FCW, kinda glad for him in a way as he did get some unfortunate injuries offscreen as far as I was aware, even if he adds little too the roster.

Oh, sorry. Welcome Mass X, I'll add you up momentarily.

I watched SmackDown just last night on YouTube(since I missed it AGAIN).

Laurinaitis needs a good Brogue kick, me thinks.

And I'm totally predicting Bryan + Eve in the near future.

Going out now to watch Raw, and see my old mates who are back from their Wrestlemania holiday...

...and who I believe are saving up the pennies for NYC already... :)

Speaking of Raw, since we're with Mister Unpopular anyway, I hope the supershow idea ends soon and we go back to two different shows.

PS: We must also be due a clear out of released superstars soon as well right.

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1333995472' post='5907697']
I watched SmackDown just last night on YouTube(since I missed it AGAIN).
[/quote]

Same. I got called into work just HOURS before it started. It sucked.

Laurinaitis needs a good Brogue kick, me thinks.
[/quote]

That'd be a bad idea. Considering Sheamus has been a major face in the WWE for quite some time, we wouldn't want him fired.

And I'm totally predicting Bryan + Eve in the near future.
[/quote]

That would actually be hilarious. I can see Eve trying to play him and totally failing cause of his arrogance.

Why am I always the first to comment on Raw?

Especially when...

[spoiler=The holy friggin awesomeness of PAIN...]
[img]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/649/374/raw_crop_340x234.jpg?1334033136[/img]

[img]http://cdn.wrestlingnewssource.com/i/cenabusted.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Top bloody Raw.

Smackdown is live tonight btw.

[center][quote name='=KINGSTAR=' timestamp='1334072323' post='5909003']
Be jealous.
[/quote][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]Not really mate.[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]RAW...blood and alcohol? wow...bloody hell that was brilliant. Though, I wonder why every superstar that returns, automatically feuded with Cena...[/b][/color][/center]

Archived