‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

[quote name='Sain† Of Killer†††Y2Jgrave' timestamp='1334076201' post='5909039']
[center][b]Not really mate.[/b][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]RAW...blood and alcohol? wow...bloody hell that was brilliant. Though, I wonder why every superstar that returns, automatically feuded with Cena...[/b][/color][/center]
[/quote]

Really? I thought it was pretty legit.

Why, you say? Cause Cena's face status has was leading WWE into ruin. Someone has to save it, and Lesnar's the guy to do it.

They're making Lesnar face Cena in the Extreme Rules PPV. Need to see that.

On top of it all, at least Laurinitus has his own theme now. Makes him a LITTLE better, personally. Though I hate how he raises his voice at Long.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color=#000000][b]Username: Godwynn[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Undertaker, Shawn Michaels[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: RAW[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): FTW[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Watched RAW on YouTube again. Twas pretty sweet when Cena got bloodied.

And I like how Lord Tensai's match was almost exactly like his last match.

Finally, I like seeing Brodus in a legit match.

And, as I assumed, The Rock is nowhere to be seen on RAW.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1334108422' post='5909612']

[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Username: Godwynn[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Undertaker, Shawn Michaels[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: RAW[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!): FTW[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
Good choices on fav wrestlers.

Hola, FTW. Welcome to the ring.

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1334120124' post='5909783']
Good choices on fav wrestlers.

Hola, FTW. Welcome to the ring.
[/quote]

Thanks. ^^ Good to be hear. Anyway, I am glad to see that Lesnar is back. Beyond all things. I hope he stays for awhile. But I feel the need to point out a couple of things.

1. Cena is going to be a mainstay of WWE for quite a long time guys. Even when everyone is bashing him, he brings in ratings. That is why they kept Laurinitis. That is why John Cena is usually the main guy of PPVs. That is part of why WWE is Entertainment. He brings in the money, and fans are always in their seats ready to see him in the ring. Just now they want to see him lose.

2. Lesnar has a track record of just up and leaving companies now. So while it is great to have him back and I am hoping to see great things from him again (like a Shooting Star Press), I just hope he won't leave again in a year.

[center][quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1334104107' post='5909528']
Really? I thought it was pretty legit.

Why, you say? Cause Cena's face status has was leading WWE into ruin. Someone has to save it, and Lesnar's the guy to do it.

They're making Lesnar face Cena in the Extreme Rules PPV. Need to see that.

On top of it all, at least Laurinitus has his own theme now. Makes him a LITTLE better, personally. Though I hate how he raises his voice at Long.
[/quote][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]Wait..what? what's with the "I thought it was pretty legit." comment mate? And I didn't say anything bout "Cena's face status has was leading WWE into ruin" or whatever that makes you so butthurt. I just question the motive behind why every returning superstar from the attitude era have to be pinned down against Cena. That doesn't mean I hate the feud. [/b][/color][b]Plus, RAW was awesome last monday night. Seeing blood again and some alcohol being abused on Punk was brilliant. [/b][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]@Renji, I don't think Rock ever mention that he would stay as a wwe superstar, just that maybe he would have another run as a WWE Champ sometime in the future. A[/b][/color][b]nd sup FTW. Been a while mate.[/b][/center]

FTW is back, awesome.

Not gonna comment on Attitude Era vs Current Era as have only been following wrestling since Mania25, ie the current era.

Lord Tensai I though looked, even though it was virtually the same match, looked much much sharper this week and much more powerful. Maybe because Yoshi gives better bumps than Riley.

If I was a WWE superstar I would be pretty pissed if the Rock ever swanned his way back into a genuine title picture, which I assume will be Mania next year. To work hard and burst lungs and guts all year, get injuries, travel all over America and the world, etc, etc. You finally get to Mania after all that... and find 'oh sorry you're not competing, we're wheeling out a majorly hyped star from years ago to come in for this'.

Tbh I got very bored very quickly with Rock Cena.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1334157091' post='5910142']
Tbh I got very bored very quickly with Rock Cena.
[/quote]

Yeah I think you told us that the day after Mania.

I was told to get off during the middle of that match, so I just skipped through it just to see the Rock win and that was it. The rest of the match wasn't very important. But now my eyes aren't on the Rock. Now they're on Lesnar, Big Show, Sheamus, Tensai, and Kane.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1334195908' post='5910929']
Who would enjoy seeing John Cena turn heel?
[/quote]

I think he already has. Since John Laurinitus set up a match for him and Brock in Extreme Rules, they'll at least make him cringe worthy.

Btw, who here enjoyed Smackdown yesterday? Gotta say it was awesome seeing all those historic superstars make appearances, especially Rowdy Roddy Piper giving Bryan grief for his attitude towards AJ. That really made me happy.

Sergeant Slaughter was just plain badass.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1334197643' post='5910967']
I think he already has. Since John Laurinitus set up a match for him and Brock in Extreme Rules, they'll at least make him cringe worthy.

Btw, who here enjoyed Smackdown yesterday? Gotta say it was awesome seeing all those historic superstars make appearances, especially Rowdy Roddy Piper giving Bryan grief for his attitude towards AJ. That really made me happy.

Sergeant Slaughter was just plain badass.
[/quote]
Could be. If he did turn heel, then the weeks up to Extreme Rules should focus a lot on that. We will probably see Cena start beating things up and tearing people apart to send messages to Lesnar, and a few little grudge matches.

And I haven't seen Smackdown yet, so I will watch it either later tonight or tomorrow before actual Smackdown.

[center][color=#008000][b]It would be interesting to see Cena turn heel. At least we could see some range on his mic skill. Though I doubt he'll be turn since Brock Lesner is playing the heel in their feud. Anyway, missed smackdown...so was it as good as this week's RAW? And any match already set up for Extreme Rule from the Smackdown rooster?[/b][/color][/center]

Brock is buddies with Laringitis guys... therefore automatically heel. That and also he's the one picking the fights and making the sneak attacks.

Everyone already thought the Kane fued would turn Cena heel, and it didn't. It won't happen.

@Y2J: Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan in 2 out of 3 Falls match. Sheamus has been told if he so much as touches a ref again he'll be fired, so expect that to come into play somehow.

Well, they did do a year long stint to set up for Rock vs Cena at Wrestlemania 28. They might be playing this one out and testing the water to see how people feel about a Cena heelturn. Not just people like us, but the little kiddies who love Cena.

And as for the Extreme Rules match, I have high hopes that this might become a heel vs heel main event that brings back some blood. It will probably never be PG-13 again, but some of the restrictions are finally being lessened.

• 3 weeks later...

Fine, I'll bring this back.

Extreme Rules... HOLY s*** THAT WAS AMAZING!

The three main events were all absolutely outstanding.

SHEAMUS vs DANIEL BRYAN - Best of Three Falls Match for World Title

The technical masterclass of the three. Sheamus really grappled long hard and was very astute in a way that was very different from his usual 2 minutes of bulldozer fasion. The Yes! Man was sneaky and clever, and between them they put on a really excellent match. Was expecting the 'touch a ref and you're fired' thing to come into it, but I guess now they'll sit on it until we all forget then ping it from nowhere.

CM PUNK vs CHRIS JERICHO - Street Fight for WWE Title

Another excellent brawl with plenty of 'ouch' moments. Punk flying elbow onto the announce table was pretty epic, as was the pre-setting of weapons for later use was good. Punk is the best in the world right now and rightly the golden boy right now. Shame Jericho won't be staying around for much longer as he has been good, but he has really built up Punk well.

BROCK LESNAR vs JOHN CENA - Extreme Rules Match

Bloody Hell! Brock is actually just deranged. I wanted him and Cena to properly brawl and slug at each other but Brock was just vicious in everything he did. Especially when he did that crazy suicide dive over the top, did his knee in, then just got up and LAUGHED!? One of the guys just said at that point that he is just 'genuinely dangerous' and not in a good way. Yes Super Cena prevailed with only two moves, but think the match must have ended early without a proper rally back because he was genuinely injured, so fair play to him carrying and getting Brock up and over onto the steps.

Rest of the card was good. Orton and Kane set the tone well, Brodus against Ziggler was reasonable (Ziggler selling that huge headbutt was awesome), Layla is BACK and Diva's champion (yes!), and Big Show vs Cody Tables Match was I thought very clever to do it like that. Was it a botch? Personally I don't think so, although the show did end a bit earlier than usual (I attribute that more to Cena having to end his match early). Pre show between Miz and Santino was a bit meh.

Only thing that really disappointed was Ryback's squash match. Seriously what is the point? But can't let that detract from an excellent ppv.

Can't wait for Raw tonight.

I was wondering why this club wasn't active, cause post Wrestlemania has been pretty good so far.

Tried to watch Extreme Rules on Dailymotion, but my sh*tty computer makes the video slower than the sound, so I had to pause it every 10 seconds. So I just decided to botch it and come here after I saw you post.

...so Cena won against Lesnar? Thought so, though with Brock being a heel, I see him just being a wrecking machine like Ryback and Lord Tensai.

Layla? Who's she? If any Diva should return, it should either be Chyna or Kharma. The Diva's division has too many slutty model-type b*tches.

[color=#000000][b]Username: NeoDemonX[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestlers: Randy Orton, CM Punk, Chris Jericho and more[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: Smackdown[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Club Nickname: The Canadian Demon[/b][/color]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335820028' post='5929559']
I was wondering why this club wasn't active, cause post Wrestlemania has been pretty good so far.

Tried to watch Extreme Rules on Dailymotion, but my sh*tty computer makes the video slower than the sound, so I had to pause it every 10 seconds. So I just decided to botch it and come here after I saw you post.

...so Cena won against Lesnar? Thought so, though with Brock being a heel, I see him just being a wrecking machine like Ryback and Lord Tensai.

Layla? Who's she? If any Diva should return, it should either be Chyna or Kharma. The Diva's division has too many slutty model-type b*tches.
[/quote]

Oh you had to post that just before Raw didn't you? That's why it was rubbish last night. :)

Yeah, case of Cena won the battle but Lesnar won the war really. PPV as a whole was pretty awesome.

Ryback is... supposed to be... a face. And a really pointless one even though my mate whose in the know thinks he's got tons of potential.

Layla is hot, but she isn't that good in ring. Been expecting Kharma back for a while but nothing. In other diva news, The Bella Twins have been fired.

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1335833543' post='5929727']
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestlers: Randy Orton, CM Punk, Chris Jericho and more[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Hi hi hi.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1335871367' post='5930024']
PPV as a whole was pretty awesome.[/quote]
Yes I agree is was very bloody and very extreme.

The Bella Twins have been fired.[/quote]
Well really there contacts were up

Hi hi hi.
[/quote]
And thank you

Just finished watching on YT. T'was a pretty good night.

Triple H has epic match at Mania, and the first time he's seen again he gets his arm broken? Da fuq?

Dun like that Show lost his title, but the way he lost it is somewhat hilarious.

Punk VS Daniel at Over the Limit. Shoulda seen it coming. >.>

And last but not least...

[size=5][b]YES. THOSE SMUG LATINO B*STARDS LOST THEIR TITLES. LIL JIMMY PREVAILS.[/b][/size]

[/quote]
Hola, and welcome to the ring.

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1335915758' post='5930547']
Triple H has epic match at Mania, and the first time he's seen again he gets his arm broken? Da fuq?
[/quote]

Keep in mind that he was "against" a f*cking UFC champion whose only interest is beating people up.

Though yeah, I was kinda shocked. Then again, I pity Lesnar for firing himself for not getting his way. What a baby.

I'm not gonna lie, though. When Truth flipped after Primo kicked little Jimmy, I loled.

[/quote]

...so you're Jericho?

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335916942' post='5930582']

...so you're Jericho?
[/quote]
No I am Canadian and I live in Alberta and I with my YCM username I am The Canadian Demon, Oh ya I know people who know or are part of the Hart Family.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335921233' post='5930666']
I was just saying cause Chris Jericho is Canadian and he kinda acts like a demon with his grudge with Punk.
[/quote]
Ya I am thinking about that too but in other fruds he had he was worse.

Archived