‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1330464578' post='5846532']
Could'nt find what happened in detail last night on the wwe website anyone care to give me a brief overview?
[/quote]

Sure.

[color=#000000]-[b]PROMO[/b]: [/color][url="http://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=33058&source=fa_tab"]Chris Jericho and CM Punk’s war of words[/url]
[color=#000000]-[/color][color=#ff0000][b]MATCH[/b][/color][color=#000000]: [/color][url="http://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=33058&source=fa_tab"]CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan[/url]
[color=#000000]-[/color][color=#ff0000][b]MATCH[/b][/color][color=#000000]: [/color][url="http://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=33058&source=fa_tab"]Kelly Kelly vs. Nikki Bella[/url]
[color=#000000]-[/color][color=#ff0000][b]MATCH[/b][/color][color=#000000]: [/color][url="http://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=33058&source=fa_tab"]John Cena vs. The Miz[/url]
[color=#000000]-[/color][color=#ff0000][b]MATCH[/b][/color][color=#000000]: [/color][url="http://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=33058&source=fa_tab"]R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger vs. Primo & Epico[/url]
[color=#000000]-[b]PROMO[/b]: [/color][url="http://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=33058&source=fa_tab"]Eve tells the WWE Universe that men all over the world would love to be used by her[/url]
[color=#000000]-[/color][color=#ff0000][b]MATCH[/b][/color][color=#000000]: [/color][url="http://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=33058&source=fa_tab"]Big Show & Sheamus vs. Mark Henry & Cody Rhodes[/url]
[color=#000000]-[b]PROMO[/b]: [/color][url="http://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=33058&source=fa_tab"]The Rock and John Cena’s war of words[/url]

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1330464578' post='5846532']
And also is there anywhere I can actually watch last nights show on the web?
[/quote]

Well, if you wanna wait a few days, you can find full episodes on the WWE website. Otherwise, they usually post fragmented versions of it on Youtube.

EDIT: Also thought I'd share this with you guys. I missed the shadow over the edge but hopefully that can be put aside:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/hMvS5.png[/img]

:3

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1330541534' post='5847987']
Thanks Ongaku but the links didnt work, I looked on youtube and someone has the full show from monday on so I'm just going to watch it there.
[/quote]

They weren't Youtube links. I just copied and pasted the Facebook poll for "Favorite Moment" to list the events.

In fact, I didn't even think they were links. :/

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1330518079' post='5847605']
@Matsuri: I would use Eve Torres... IN BED!
[/quote]

Yep, and then release her immediately afterwards to use OTHER guys.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1330518079' post='5847605']
@Y2J: Gimmick that was just eased out of peoples memory. In the same way that guest hosts were... mercifully.
[/quote]

Oh, it's no gimmick. Jericho has been this way since the attitude era.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1330547381' post='5848127']
Yep, and then release her immediately afterwards to use OTHER guys.
[/quote]

Yes... release...

[quote]
Oh, it's no gimmick. Jericho has been this way since the attitude era.
[/quote]

@Y2J was refering to Y2JGraveVsWorld's question about the Raw GM.

[center][color=#008000][b]The guest host was an utter rubbish idea from the start but the anonymous general manager thing could be great if the reveal him instead of ending it abruptly and never mention it again, kinda like how they did with Benoit. This week's RAW was meh... 1 good promo (Jericho/Punk) and 1 good match (Punk/Daniel) and 1 decent match (The tag team titles). Next week, Mr Long's gonna be in charge of RAW so here's hoping it's watchable like the few weeks of RAW before the Elimination Chamber was. [/b][/color][/center]

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1330713671' post='5852112']
Just about to watch this weeks smackdown, is there anywhere that says what matches are going to be on each week or is it a suprise?
[/quote]

They usually announce it on Raw the same week or Smackdown the previous week. Otherwise, it's usually made up on the spot by Teddy Long.

[center][color=#008000][b]Of course it's a set up for Orton-Kane match on Mania. As for Bryan, *YES* Yes Yes Yes Yes. Keeping Orton out of the title picture is a good way to improve the young talents laying around on Smackdown. Now if only Wade Barret has a match on Mania.[/b][/color][/center]

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1330832001' post='5855245']
[center][color=#008000][b]Of course it's a set up for Orton-Kane match on Mania. As for Bryan, *YES* Yes Yes Yes Yes. Keeping Orton out of the title picture is a good way to improve the young talents laying around on Smackdown. Now if only Wade Barret has a match on Mania.[/b][/color][/center]
[/quote]

Kane vs. Orton? On what terms?

Hmm...as for Barrett, I'm not sure. Wrestlemania is pretty much booked as far as decent matches.

[center][quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1330833196' post='5855285']

Hmm...as for Barrett, I'm not sure. Wrestlemania is pretty much booked as far as decent matches.
[/quote][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]What do you mean by terms? [/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]Triple H vs Undertaker in a hell in the cell[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]Jericho vs Punk[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]Bryan vs Sheamus[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]Rhodes vs Big Show[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]Well wrestlemania used to have more than 4 match and mostly all of them are quality match and with wwe announcing a July date for a MITB ppv, it makes more sense for them to add more match just like how it was back in 2005-2007 so they won't have another abomination like last year's mania. [/b][/color][/center]

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1330829915' post='5855195']
Randy comes back.

Fights Daniel Bryan.

It never gets finished.

Kane attacks Randy for no reason.

/okay
[/quote]

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1330832001' post='5855245']
[/quote]

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1330833196' post='5855285']

[/quote]

Obviously Randy Orton was supposed to fight Wade Barrett at Mania.

However due to Barrett's injury, they've got to cobble something together against Kane.

Shame they'll be no MitB at Mania.

I have an idea: Since the Miz has been BEGGING for a Wrestlemania match, how about Barrett gets a match with HIM?

[center][size=6]~~~~~~~~~~[/size][/center]

Well guys, what did you think about RAW tonight? I gotta say Teddy Long really showed Johnny who's boss (not to mention Aksana is HOT.)

First off, I'm starting to feel sorry for HHH, mainly because Shawn Michaels aka HBK has humiliated him so badly for his reasoning towards accepting Taker's rematch after all that refusal. Tbh, HBK is turning into more of a heel towards the Game, which makes me wonder who is fighting for what alignment in the HiaC match.

Moving on: Santino Marella, ladies and gentlemen!!! Took the US Championship title from Jack Swagger!! Oh man, am I excited to see him stand so tall! He deserves it, no doubt!

Alright, now on to the tag team match: I'm glad Jericho won. CM Punk is an awesome guy and all, but Jericho is what WWE needs. If Y2J can troll his way back to being the #BestInTheWorld over Punk and get away with it, that wins over Punk's twitter war with Chris Brown any day. In fact, that worm of an artist ain't worth horse sh*t now that Jericho's pwning inch-by-inch towards Wrestlemania.

Now getting the swing-and-miss matches out of the way: Big Show vs. the Miz; Show wins without breaking a sweat. R-Truth vs. Kane; Kane wins (duh!) but wait, here comes Orton with an RKO and a message related to Wrestlemania. Meh, I've seen better. Though now I can't help but wonder if Kane will go after Big Show in attempts to bring him down the angry giant (whom is FINALLY showing progress.)

The Eve vs. Fox match was too short and pathetic for comfort. Eve's heel turn is making the writers promote her skanky title with easy wins. Again, saw it coming, but Zack Ryder's appearance was such a surprise; seeing her reaction was a good feeling, especially seeing that Ryder's back on his feet again. Hopefully he fully recovers and forgives John Cena so that they can be broskis again.

As for Cena vs. the Rock, only got one thing to say to that:

...Boots...2 Asses! Those history lessons were hilarious.

[center][quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1331008968' post='5859413']
I have an idea: Since the Miz has been BEGGING for a Wrestlemania match, how about Barrett gets a match with HIM?
[/center]
[center][size=6]~~~~~~~~~~[/size][/center]
[center]
Well guys, what did you think about RAW tonight? I gotta say Teddy Long really showed Johnny who's boss (not to mention Aksana is HOT.)

First off, I'm starting to feel sorry for HHH, mainly because Shawn Michaels aka HBK has humiliated him so badly for his reasoning towards accepting Taker's rematch after all that refusal. Tbh, HBK is turning into more of a heel towards the Game, which makes me wonder who is fighting for what alignment in the HiaC match.

Moving on: Santino Marella, ladies and gentlemen!!! Took the US Championship title from Jack Swagger!! Oh man, am I excited to see him stand so tall! He deserves it, no doubt!

Alright, now on to the tag team match: I'm glad Jericho won. CM Punk is an awesome guy and all, but Jericho is what WWE needs. If Y2J can troll his way back to being the #BestInTheWorld over Punk and get away with it, that wins over Punk's twitter war with Chris Brown any day. In fact, that worm of an artist ain't worth horse sh*t now that Jericho's pwning inch-by-inch towards Wrestlemania.

Now getting the swing-and-miss matches out of the way: Big Show vs. the Miz; Show wins without breaking a sweat. R-Truth vs. Kane; Kane wins (duh!) but wait, here comes Orton with an RKO and a message related to Wrestlemania. Meh, I've seen better. Though now I can't help but wonder if Kane will go after Big Show in attempts to bring him down the angry giant (whom is FINALLY showing progress.)

The Eve vs. Fox match was too short and pathetic for comfort. Eve's heel turn is making the writers promote her skanky title with easy wins. Again, saw it coming, but Zack Ryder's appearance was such a surprise; seeing her reaction was a good feeling, especially seeing that Ryder's back on his feet again. Hopefully he fully recovers and forgives John Cena so that they can be broskis again.

As for Cena vs. the Rock, only got one thing to say to that:

...Boots...2 Asses! Those history lessons were hilarious.
[/quote][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]Wow...you make RAW sound good...Seeing it later but Jericho/Punk tag team match's the only thing sound really worth watching.[/b][/color][/center]

Hey guys sorry to post slightly off topic for but I strongly recommend you guys watch this video.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDzjXGbmvXA&list=LLM9xhRv1HeZN5TuLUBcODUA&index=1&feature=plpp_video"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDzjXGbmvXA&list=LLM9xhRv1HeZN5TuLUBcODUA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/url]

It is so amazing you guys will not regret it.

Thanks for bumping the thread. That was pretty awesome. Wish I could do it.

Had to miss Smackdown cause I got called into work. Planning on watching it online and posting my opinion.

This club needs to be more active.

Well, its the night after Raw. Why yuo complain about non activity and not post after Raw?

I didn't watch, but seemed interesting.

Team Long vs Team Larungitis in 12 man tag confirmed for Mania. Santino is on Long's team, Otunga and Mark Henry on John's so far.

Wonder if the match will last as long as the 4on4 last year?

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1331647563' post='5868906']
Well, its the night after Raw. Why yuo complain about non activity and not post after Raw?
[/quote]

Cause I'd be double posting if I did, plus I didn't feel like editing my post cause it would've done little good.

[hr]

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1331647563' post='5868906']
I didn't watch, but seemed interesting.

Team Long vs Team Larungitis in 12 man tag confirmed for Mania. Santino is on Long's team, Otunga and Mark Henry on John's so far.

Wonder if the match will last as long as the 4on4 last year?
[/quote]

I believe Kofi Kingston is on Long's team as well. And Aksana.

Btw, what was your opinion on the rap/rock battle?

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1331648121' post='5868915']
I believe Kofi Kingston is on Long's team as well. And Aksana.

Btw, what was your opinion on the rap/rock battle?
[/quote]

As I said, I didn't watch raw.

But I hate rap, and I can't see me liking that sort of Rock concert.

Why would Long put Aksana in a match against Mark Henry, and likely Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger and Alberto del Rio?

Archived