‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1335923156' post='5930717']
Ya I am thinking about that too but in other fruds he had he was worse.
[/quote]

Hmm...I should look into that. Netflix has the video of his history, so that'll definitely be useful.

So, anyone see the Vince McMahon coming out of John Laurinaitus?

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[center][b][color="#008000"]Extreme rules was awesome but RAW was decent. Wished they gave Jericho the title and let Punk end the feud by getting the title back since Jericho's leaving again to tour with his band. Brock Lesnar breaking H's arm is signaling a future feud and I hate how the two brand aren't really being separated t all with superstar from smackdown comes in and out like the brand thing doesn't matter at all.[/color][/b][/center]

*charges jumper cables and hooks them to thread." LIVE!

Anyway, just wanna bring up that Brock Lesnar quit for not getting his way. kthanksbye

Oh, and I'm writing a YCM WWE crossover fic. The first episode is posted, for those who are interested. ;)

Lol, Jynx.

Yeah, he's quit. AND HE'S NEVER COMING BACK...

...until Trips recovers and calls him out. <_<

At least that's what I think will happen. It was just a work. Wasn't it?

Wouldn't have any doubts it was, but this is Brock.

Will give that a look over later. (ie after I've had dinner and finished doing my own writing. Don't want to get distracted whn on a roll).

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1336609022' post='5935961']
I heard Brock quitting is just part of a storyline and in his contact, he can only be on any of the WWE shows and PPVs for 35 times and he use up 5 of thoses.
[/quote]

Yes, my mates (who know these things) said his year long deal was for 35 live appearances as well. Which sounds a lot at first, but really isn't if you keep thinking on it.

Again, this is Lesnar, but I guess if he really did quit then it would be brushed under the carpet quiet like.

Nice to have a serious big rivalry on the backburner though. Makes me want to try and endure this Cena vs Larungitis crap.

[center][quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1336590453' post='5935787']
Lol, Jynx.

Yeah, he's quit. AND HE'S NEVER COMING BACK...

...until Trips recovers and calls him out. <_<

At least that's what I think will happen. It was just a work. Wasn't it?
[/quote]
[color=#008000][b]My thoughts exactly mate. The two would probably feud and have a match on SummerSlam.[/b][/color][/center]

So, Raw last night was pretty poor I thought...

except John Cena's promo was really funny.

John Cena, pet detective. Looooooooooossssssssssssssseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Big Show getting fired was just painfully slow and awkward to watch. Sheamus vs Orton does not interest me in the slightest. Roster is getting way overcrowded.

Going to miss Over the Limit anyway, but kinda glad because other than Punk vs D.Bryan will be amazing, the rest will be awful. Obviously Lesnar will come back and screw Cena and help Larungitis win (still, we can hope can't we?) Oh, and Ryder's finally got a proper match against Kane on the pre-show.

FIST PUMP YOUR FACE!!!

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1337403268' post='5942336']
Anyone else think this gimmick will struggle and fail after a few months. It's too hard to keep interest in one thing for three hours.
[/quote]

It's easy for me, cause it's always interesting what kind of match-ups they make and the promos are always a good filler for a heated rivalry and such.

Now about this Damien Sandow guy...I actually kinda like him. Opinions?

Btw, did anyone here read the update for YCWE yet?

Well, it would be better for their long roster for some other guys to get exposure and give more rivalries a chance for exposure pre-PPV and give some great matches longer. But some Raw's have enough filler as it is, I don't think I could watch the show for three hours each week.

Don't watch Smackers, but I like where they're going with Sandow. Seems a good character from what I've heard. However according to the guys who watch FCW, his in ring ability does not match his mic skills, and he doesn't look too impressive under the robe from his pics.

Will start following him on Twitter I think.

Not yet, waiting for full episode to be written.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1337404484' post='5942339']
Not yet, waiting for full episode to be written.
[/quote]

Well, it's up. Check it out. :)

So hey...what's with the inactivity? Is it because John Laurinaitus is still GM?

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1338097035' post='5947579']
Did everyone hear, Chris Jericho got suspended for him disrespecting Brazil flag.
[/quote]

Yup, that sounds like Chris. What a troll. xD

Wasn't he gonna quit anyway to regroup with his band?

Kay, I watched last Monday's Raw, but I've yet to finish SmackDown. Here's a few of my thoughts.

D*mnit WWE, I like face Show. And their reason for his heel turn is weak, imo.

But me likes da Christian face turn. I think he's much better suited as a face. :3

Sandow looks pretty badass. A lot better than I imagined.

Punk totally won that match.

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1338132073' post='5947703']
D*mnit WWE, I like face Show. And their reason for his heel turn is weak, imo.
[/quote]

I agree, his heel turn was pulled out of their ass.

But imo, I enjoyed Show while he was heel. He was much more dominant then and he didn't give a crap. While he was face, he was kind of a pushover.

But I kinda like the approach they gave towards Cena vs. Show at No Way Out. Was never expecting that.

Hey Guys, quick pop in: who was surprised to see that Batista was able to beat Super Mega John Cena?

[spoiler=Observe for the Lulz]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDDgjgAJ1Jc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDDgjgAJ1Jc[/url]
[/spoiler]

Anyways, onto Big Show:

Their reasoning is bullsh*t for his heel turn: we can all agree that, if one was fired, and one had the chance to get revenge, one would take that chance. Personally in agreement with Cena (despite hating him) I'm in favour of the Computer. Big Show should have owned the douche and get it over with.

As for the Jericho ongoings, I expect that he's never going to be stable in one place: soon I reckon he's going to have to choose Fozzy or WWE, and I feel he's going for Fozzy.

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1338223775' post='5948303']
Hey Guys, quick pop in: who was surprised to see that Batista was able to beat Super Mega John Cena?

[spoiler=Observe for the Lulz]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDDgjgAJ1Jc[/media]
[/spoiler]

Anyways, onto Big Show:

Their reasoning is bullsh*t for his heel turn: we can all agree that, if one was fired, and one had the chance to get revenge, one would take that chance. Personally in agreement with Cena (despite hating him) I'm in favour of the Computer. Big Show should have owned the douche and get it over with.

As for the Jericho ongoings, I expect that he's never going to be stable in one place: soon I reckon he's going to have to choose Fozzy or WWE, and I feel he's going for Fozzy.
[/quote]
Even tho I feel indifferent towards Cena(neither a lover or a hater), that was pretty d*mn hilarious. XD

Oh, and a couple things about Ryback.

Did anyone else notice that shiner he had on Friday? o.o

And also, I can't wait until the give him an actual opponent instead of these lightweights. :I

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1338225368' post='5948322']
Did anyone else notice that shiner he had on Friday? o.o
[/quote]

Dude, Ryback may be the most badass gimmick ever! I mean, the guy comes in with a black eye, then totally dominates two guys at the same time, and finally slamming them both at once as if he wasn't even trying.

I agree. They should make him face Mason Ryan or something. The guy's a f*cking beast...more beast than Lesnar, imo.

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1338223775' post='5948303']
[/quote]
If he choose Fozzy over wwe, I think I'm ok with it. The guy already did almost everything in WWE, 9th times intercontinental championship and the first ever undisputed championship. Also, if you read his second book you'll know that unlike other veteran superstars, Jericho like to help out the young and upcoming superstar which is why he would willingly feud with mid-carders like Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston and even that Japanese wrestler whom I forgot the name of..... just to bring them up.

And Big Show being heel just show that RAW, beside being constantly being invade by Smackdown's roster is severely lacking of heels. What do they have actually? The Miz, his gimmick got old and the writers just don't know what to do with him. Look at past RAW, lose to Christian and got an RKO for no apparent reason...seriously? Dolph Ziggler, being paired with Jack Swagger kinda makes him stuck in the mid card limbo for the tag team titles which the wwe doesn't seem to care that much if you look at it and Daniel Bryan is slowly being place in RAW despite being a Smackdown superstar, again, due to the lack of heels.

But anyway, Christian!! Flawless match against the Miz. RAW was decent but predictable but decent nonetheless.

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1338422908' post='5949525']
Breaking news Randy Orton is suspended now for failing the wellness policy for a 2nd time and get 60 days
[/quote]

So [i]that's [/i]why they didn't choose Randy to be Sheamus' opponent at No Way Out.
I figured. But at least Del Rio gets to have his chance.

So I just pre-ordered WWE '13. The 5 month wait begins...(and I'll actually have enough money for it by then. :D)

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1338432153' post='5949627']
When I pre-order games I pay in full so then I dont need pay nothing and get out of the store faster.
[/quote]

I just trade games in for store credit and put it towards it. It builds up pretty quickly.
It sucks, though, cause I can't login to Powerup Rewards to see how many points I have. Seeing as how I bought a $300 PS3 followed by a sh*t ton of buys and exchanges, I must have a lot.

Can't wait, though. I also wonder what kind of bonus material will come with the pre-order.

Archived