‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='DaTrunksinator' timestamp='1342880660' post='5984606']
does anyone like the big show or ryback, i dont like big show, but i do like the epic ryback! :)
[/quote]

Big Show was supposedly one of the weakest heel turns in history, but I kinda disagree and think he had an agle to work with. He got fired and there was no support from other superstars or from the WWE Universe, so if they didn't care about him why should he care about them and so on. Guess it was just poorly executed. Still he's had a good year at the top end of the WWE this year so far in fairness to him.

Ryback I really am not sold on yet. There's nothing really interesting or different about him compared to the other 'new' guys who are similarly undefeated and of which there are a lot of right now, such as say Brodus Clay and Damien Sandow.

does anyone like the big show or ryback, i dont like big show, but i do like the epic ryback! :)
[/quote]

One thing I don't understand is how Big Show's heel turn affected everyone in a negative way. It's true; Big Show was a total push-over while he was face. Now that he's heel, he can do whatever he wants and there is no one that can stop him. Just like old times when he could take out entire security squads during one of his rampages. Now THAT'S Big Show.

[quote name='Majestic Star Bahamut' timestamp='1342885352' post='5984638']
Ryback I really am not sold on yet. There's nothing really interesting or different about him compared to the other 'new' guys who are similarly undefeated and of which there are a lot of right now, such as say Brodus Clay and Damien Sandow.
[/quote]

*ahem*
Brodus isn't new. His gimmick isn't even that new.
Damian, however, is amazing. There's just something about him that balances the idiocy of some moments in the arena.

And I agree on Ryback. His matches are boring as sh*t, even against Swagger.
If WWE is gonna push someone, they need to make their matches MEMORABLE, not EASY.

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1342890288' post='5984682']
*ahem*
Brodus isn't new. His gimmick isn't even that new.
Damian, however, is amazing. There's just something about him that balances the idiocy of some moments in the arena.

And I agree on Ryback. His matches are boring as sh*t, even against Swagger.
If WWE is gonna push someone, they need to make their matches MEMORABLE, not EASY.
[/quote]

That's why I put 'new' in comma's, meaning since he came back with his Funkasaurus gimmick (what, six months ago?) and has been more or less undefeated since. Was also, although I did not spell it out, a reference to Sin Cara and his immediate push back into the dimmed arena lighting since his return. (He has been really unimpressive since he came back. Hope Mysterio can do something with him.)

Plus Cesaro, who I haven't seen yet, and Tensai, who also isn't over at all.

Alright. Regarding last night and RAW's 1000th episode:
HOLY SH*T! IT WAS AWESOME!
And I actually found a way to watch the whole thing on Youtube before it even ended.
Now, on to my comments:

[b]DX Reunion[/b]: Loved it, but Damian ruined it. I mean, I respect the guy, but man, is he a party pooper. Though, it did get kinda boring after a while, but it's DX. I mean, c'mon. Gotta give SOME credit.

[b]Mysterio, Sin Cara, and Sheamus vs. Jericho, Ziggler, and Del Rio[/b]: Y'know, at first, I thought Mysterio and Sin Cara were gonna have a match, which I was baffled by. But when Sheamus joined in along with all the heel superstars on an opposing team, it ended up not as impressive as I imagined. Match ended the same way as it ever does: A brogue kick by Sheamus. Nothing from the two Libres that I worship being back.

[b]Charlie Sheen[/b]: Wow. I dunno what the anger management improved with this guy, but he really pulled through. Even after Bryan insulted him and said he'd slap him in the Yes! lock, he kept his cool. Gawd, I love this guy.

[b]Brodus vs. Swagger feat. Dude Love[/b]: ...nothing to say about the match, cause it sucked. Dude Love, however, was rather entertaining, seeing as it's Mick Foley.

[b]Daniel and AJ Wedding[/b]: I expected the WWE universe to reject the idea. Loved the "NO!" chants going on during the vows. But if I wasn't bombarded with spoilers before watching it (after missing it completely) I probably would have fallen out of my seat laughing after McMahon walked out. Would've been such a HUGE misunderstanding. But it would still be surprising to find out AJ was running RAW...as a BUSINESS proposal, not marriage. xD

[b]The Rock[/b]: Man, I love this guy. Seeing as how he actually got to lay one down on Bryan, it was certainly a better approach than coming up to CM Punk backstage and provoking him of how he will beat him at Royal Rumble 2013 yada yada (want it to be sooner.) But holy crap, Daniel is such a baby. I knew the alter would be torn apart like last time (HHH and Stephanie) but he really took acting like a toddler (or Oompa Loompa) a step higher. As for the Rock's pursuit on the title, I hope the suspense is worth sitting through.

[b]Christian vs. the Miz feat. Bret Hart[/b]: Oh, the awesome one. This guy was actually a pretty good heel back when he actually tried. Seeing him again against Christian was a sight to see, especially when he won. AWESOME! Now that he's Intercontinental champion, we might have a balanced title roster now. Punk as WWE champion, Ziggler as WHC, Santino as US champion, and now the Miz as Intercontinental champion. What a line-up, I must say.

[b]HHH and Brock Lesner[/b]: A lot more happened in this segment than I imagined. HHH came out, called Brock out expecting an answer, Brock's music hit but Heyman came out instead yada yada, Heyman trolled HHH like he always did, and Stephanie comes out, and it was awesome. Seeing her slap and pummel Heyman like it was no sweat and Heyman breaking down by giving HHH the event at Summer Slam (can't wait) was another fall-out-of-my-seat moment. This will be a good match. Regarding the man himself, Brock Lesner's new haircut makes him look twice as intimidating, not to mention his attitude hasn't changed ("F*CK OFF!")

[b]Heath Slater vs. Lita feat. many other historical RAW figures[/b]: A good way to wrap up Slater's legend round-up. And I can understand why Kane would marry Lita. I mean, she is SMOKING. Nothing else to say.

[b]Kane and the Undertaker segment[/b]: I knew instantly after Kane came out that when Jinder Mahal demanded an opportunity, Undertaker would come out to clean them out with Kane as the Brothers of Destruction reunited. It's a shame, though, cause it would've been much more amazing to see him come out as the American Badass. Regardless, I can't help but wonder what the social media is thinking about that hood-flip fail he did after getting in the ring. But hey, he's the Undertaker. What do you want?

[b]Punk vs. Cena[/b]: This match was basically the final segment of the many parts of the episode on Youtube, and it was 15 minutes. So I expected it to drag out for effect, which it did. But I should hit myself for not expecting Big Show to intervene. However, the Rock coming in was pretty intense and things actually got interesting. But when CM Punk dealt the show-stopping blow on the Rock, things took a MASSIVE turn. Punk might actually be heel now because of that, which I honestly can't imagine seeing as how the WWE universe has seen him as face for nearly a year even after committing to a heel-like rant that won the attention of all his fans today. Well, I guess we will find out what happens next week, now won't we?

*phew* Long episode is long, and it will now be like this every week. Looking forward to what they have to offer us now.

(I see my name still as a club member here even after my ban and all so I guess it's still cool if I post here right?)

I only saw the last bit of the Raw Supershow but what I did see I enjoyed very much. I started watching when Miz won the title from Christian and finished it out. It was awesome.

Haven't been able to post much myself, as I just finished the 1000th episode today. My mom and I have been watching bit and pieces over the course of the week.

@DaTrunk and Striker: Welcome to the ring, brothers. I'll get you on the OP right away.

[quote name='Majestic Star Bahamut' timestamp='1342885352' post='5984638']
[/quote]
Tho his gimmick is a bit generic to me, I could see him getting pretty big in the WWE. All he needs is some real competition on a regular basis.

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1343152553' post='5987746']
(I see my name still as a club member here even after my ban and all so I guess it's still cool if I post here right?)

I only saw the last bit of the Raw Supershow but what I did see I enjoyed very much. I started watching when Miz won the title from Christian and finished it out. It was awesome.
[/quote]
Of course. :3

And Miz VS Christian was a great match. I could really see Miz as IC for a while.

Now, some of my thoughts on the glorious 1000th episode.

From what I saw of the DX bit, that was hilarious. Those guys are "rude" in the best of ways. XD

Charlie Sheen was pretty cool throughout the night. I think him and D Bryan at SummerSlam is now pretty much official.

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA~

AJ as the new GM. I have to say, it was unexpected. I was completely and utterly expecting Kane to come out and get "hitched" with her.

HHH stood tall like a lion in that ring against Lesnar. I'm sure their match will be brutal.

The Undertaker was so d*mn amazin. Makes me wanna see him be a regular.

The Rock was just so fly on Raw. The Rock Bottom to Bryan was epic, and when he came in and started takin' out Show, I was on the edge of my seat.

And as a last thought, as Thar said, CM Punk may very well go heel now. When you drop the great one like THAT, a heel turn is pretty much guaranteed.

tl;dr, DAT 1000th EPISODE. It was truly deserving of that title.

[/quote]
Ryback is like a generic Goldberg Ripoff with really generic move sets.

[color=#ff0000][b]As for the 1000th episode of RAW...well I can't really say it's that great. Good, not great. Still feel like the same ol RAW show with a lot of cameos. Disappointed because they could put on a better show than these. [/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]Chris Jericho and Christian need to be in a better match and better feuds. Miz is awesome but I wished they didn't give him the title that fast. But I hope this lead to a feud between Christian and Miz.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1343137637' post='5987464']
Alright. Regarding last night and RAW's 1000th episode:
HOLY SH*T! IT WAS AWESOME!
And I actually found a way to watch the whole thing on Youtube before it even ended.
Now, on to my comments:

[b]DX Reunion[/b]: Loved it, but Damian ruined it. I mean, I respect the guy, but man, is he a party pooper. Though, it did get kinda boring after a while, but it's DX. I mean, c'mon. Gotta give SOME credit.

[b]Charlie Sheen[/b]: Wow. I dunno what the anger management improved with this guy, but he really pulled through. Even after Bryan insulted him and said he'd slap him in the Yes! lock, he kept his cool. Gawd, I love this guy.[/quote]

But Damien got Sweet Chin Music'd, and Pedigree'd.

But thank you for your irrelevant opinion. :)

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1343428642' post='5990525']
Now, some of my thoughts on the glorious 1000th episode.

From what I saw of the DX bit, that was hilarious. Those guys are "rude" in the best of ways. XD

Charlie Sheen was pretty cool throughout the night. I think him and D Bryan at SummerSlam is now pretty much official.[/quote]

Er, you two seriously enjoyed Sheen's segments...?

... seriously?

It was f***ing horrible to watch, and the prospect of him being at Summersl *shudders before I can even finish that sentence*

I would actually take up smoking just so I can go out for a f** break during that match.

[quote name='█ Skinner Sweet █' timestamp='1343540289' post='5991604']
[color=#ff0000][b]As for the 1000th episode of RAW...well I can't really say it's that great. Good, not great. Still feel like the same ol RAW show with a lot of cameos. Disappointed because they could put on a better show than these. [/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]Chris Jericho and Christian need to be in a better match and better feuds. Miz is awesome but I wished they didn't give him the title that fast. But I hope this lead to a feud between Christian and Miz.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Again, whut? Ziggler is amazing and Jericho is perfect to push him/put him over, and we desperately need a heel champion.

1000th episode was amazing.

1001st episode I suspect won't be. Three hours will be a stretch to fill and keep interest in.

[quote name='Majestic Star Bahamut' timestamp='1343562070' post='5991713']
Again, whut? Ziggler is amazing and Jericho is perfect to push him/put him over, and we desperately need a heel champion.

1000th episode was amazing.

1001st episode I suspect won't be. Three hours will be a stretch to fill and keep interest in.
[/quote]

[color=#ff0000][b]Ziggler got the MITB briefcase, he should have had a small feud with Sheamus without going for the title before giving Sheamus feud with someone else. Jericho've been to good to be feuding with Ziggler. He needs to face punk again since we all know that he'll be leaving again soon.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]And, yeah..kinda agree. RAW is amazing but knowing that they could put on a better show kinda put it down a lil..ya know. A normal RAW show in 2007 is way more exciting than this milestone celebration.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]Don't get me wrong..not a negative kinda guy and here's hoping for a solid show next week since the 1000th show did stir some things up. Hoping for the Miz to be awesome again and Christian, getting more attention since he's way too underrated and Undertaker, popping out more that just Wrestlemania season.[/b][/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm just letting you all know that I tried out for F.A.M on WWE 12 (F.A.M is one of if not the most popular clan on WWE games). They live streamed the event and my CAW was in the first match of the live stream. Here's the link if you guys could watch my match and give me feedback on how you think I did that would be awesome! :)

Link to video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt8AGa6k38E&feature=g-u-lsb[/media]

my match starts at 54:09 so just skip to there.

inb4necrobump

[quote name='.King.' timestamp='1348377117' post='6030191']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt8AGa6k38E&feature=g-u-lsb[/media]
[/quote]

>Thomas King walks out to the Drew Mcintyre titantron
>Mike Ace coming out to the Booker T titantron and Brodus Clay's old theme while doing Brock Lesnar's entrance dance

...What?

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1348402298' post='6030266']
inb4necrobump

[b]I don't see how a week is considered a necrobump[/b]

>Thomas King walks out to the Drew Mcintyre titantron
>Mike Ace coming out to the Booker T titantron and Brodus Clay's old theme while doing Brock Lesnar's entrance dance

...What?
[/quote]

Eh I honestly didn't care my entrance just as long as it showed my paint tool designs and looked alright, and I don't know what the other guy was thinking. What did you think about the match?

• 1 month later...

I know this thread is dead and this is a necrobump (well, technically this club is still on page one) but still I had to.

HalloWWEen night with my favourite people, couldn't get an extensive costume like the others due to only having six days notice that I had the night off from work, but then I had an idea to go as the most terrifying man in WWE; Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Efforts by Kane and Hogan were amazing though.

Great night with them and Punk, Evan Bourne, Raven (not in shot), Bam Bam Bigelow, Bubba Ray Dudley and Daniel Bryan.

[url="http://instagram.com/p/RTKD-VlG3W/"]http://instagram.com/p/RTKD-VlG3W/[/url]

I don't think anyone is going to care much about a necrobump of a club that was still on the front page. Although, that tells me how active the Clubs/Organizations section is anymore.

Anyway, I haven't been keeping tabs on WWE lately except for what I hear throw GMW. What I do know is that the product is getting abysmal ratings lately (most likely because Wrestlemania 28 was so awesome and then everything became dull).

So, are there any good feuds lately?

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1351397329' post='6055408']
So, are there any good feuds lately?
[/quote]

I can tell you the roster for Hell in a Cell:

Sheamus vs. Big Show - World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs. Ryback - WWE Championship
the Miz vs. Kofi Kingston - International Championship rematch (yawn...)
Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damian Sandow) - Tag Team Championship

Disregarding the PPV, AJ retired due to a phony affair with John Cena (it was actually a "business dinner" aka a date asked by Cena) and now CenaxAJ might be a thing. Oh...and Vickie is the "managing supervisor" for the time being.

Other than all that...haven't really seen any other feuds worth mentioning. Like Wynn said, it is kinda dull nowadays, but it's like girls and soap operas: It's cheesy as f*ck, but you can't help but wonder what's gonna happen next.

Also, I'm come to respect both Dolph's and the Miz's heel mic skills.

WWE needs to figure out what to do with its regular roster now that the big names like Rock, Undertaker, Jericho, Triple H, etc. are getting too old to continue. Cena is obviously over, but as far as I know, it is basically just him and Orton (and maybe The Miz) who are relatively young and over right now, and Randy Orton's future in WWE is under scrutiny because he is one failed drug test away from getting canned.

I hope they put Dolph over, that guy can wrestle.

The card looks pretty bad, but at least John Cena's (finally) taking a well-deserved break from PPVs.

Everything will pick up again when they start bringing Lesnar back into the fold, and when The Rock returns, so probably around December as they start setting up for Royal Rumble.

I hate how the Rock says he's coming back, but he's not a regular. He just has to build suspense for the PPV events instead of making every week awesome. The same goes for Lesnar. I know Lesnar only has a year-long contract with only a few select days that he can be in the ring, but the guy's only been in the business for, what, 5 years?

And don't get me started with Stone Cold. That guy is just...f*cking badass. Looking back into the WWF, he was legitimately the most reputable superstar in the business. Sucks that he's gotten old, though. I watched a Q&A vid of him at Broken Skull Ranch and he said he would've planned to retire about 2 years later from the day he left. But I've also heard rumors that he would return to face Punk at WM29.

I'm kinda putting my money on the results for the Punk vs. Ryback deal. Since Lesnar seems to be making appearances in PPVs and since he is still in the business until WM29, I'm predicting that he will come out and help CM Punk beat Ryback and give Punk real bragging rights to shove in everyone's faces. It's annoying how Punk has just remotely turned heel just from a comment made by Lawler (whom I'm hoping will come back soon, though I'm enjoying JR and JBL's company in his place) and that now he's turned desperate to keep his precious title.

But if Ryback ends up winning the title, who knows: We might see two titans clash - the Rock vs. Ryback. Am I the only one who's getting chills from that idea?

I'm going to break this down one paragraph at a time, so please just go along.

The Rock cannot and should not be a regular anymore for several reasons. One reason is that his record is already amazing, and there is no way to improve upon it from here. The next reason is because he is still an A-list Hollywood actor with a busy schedule. He's WWE's only real successful actor. Hulk Hogan's movies suck in comparison to Dwayne's, and WWE movies are B movies anyway, so they will only ever be so good. As for Brock, this is actually about his contract. He was brought in only for this year, for something like 4 matches total. This contract is extremely unique and no one knows if Brock will stay after Wrestlemania. Idk if the other talent wants him to stay either, because Brock has been fighting in UFC and other such things for awhile now, and he could legit kick any of their asses just by mistake. Remember, WWE is sports entertainment, not a true fight.

I have no idea what the writing staff is trying to do in regards to Punk's character. I heard he turned heel, which doesn't make much sense right now. But, I want to see him keep the title for a little while longer, so that he loses it at a bigger PPV to help put someone over (like maybe Ryback).

There's no way it will be The Rock vs Ryback. Ryback's too new and too unknown right now. Most likely it will be Rock vs Cena pt 2, or Rock vs Lesnar, or maybe Rock vs Undertaker. Personally, I'd say Rock vs Cena pt 2, and then Lesnar vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Nobody liked our photo :(

Poster for Wrestlemania 29 features Cena, Rock and Lesnar. The last few posts have only been about Cena, Rock and Lesnar (and a little of Ryback and Punk). That's Cena, and two part timers who turn up a handful of times a year. The WWE is putting all its emphasis on two part timers who turn up a handful of times a year.

That says it all.

Instead of coming anything new, they're just dragging up old superstars past glories and wringing them for everything. It's crap.

Rock vs Cena 2 would be god awful.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1351406089' post='6055447']
As for Brock, this is actually about his contract. He was brought in only for this year, for something like 4 matches total. This contract is extremely unique and no one knows if Brock will stay after Wrestlemania. Idk if the other talent wants him to stay either, because Brock has been fighting in UFC and other such things for awhile now, and he could legit kick any of their asses just by mistake. Remember, WWE is sports entertainment, not a true fight.
[/quote]

I also heard why he quit UFC. I heard that he had surgery on his intestines, which made it risky to continue fighting, so he went back to the WWE to make some money and not risk getting hurt again.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1351406089' post='6055447']
Most likely it will be Rock vs Cena pt 2, or Rock vs Lesnar, or maybe Rock vs Undertaker. Personally, I'd say Rock vs Cena pt 2, and then Lesnar vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania.
[/quote]

I'd rather see the Rock vs. the Undertaker, considering it was about to happen, but it ended up being a Lumberjack match appointed by McMahon and never really followed through on being an actual match.

The Rock vs. Brock rematch is another match people are itching to see, because, again, the two faced off in earlier days and Brock one, but with the new and improved Dwayne, it would be a refreshing image to see them duke out one last time.

What's left is the Undertaker vs. John Cena in an "I quit". I know, the idea sounds a bit lame and predictable, but the match certainly wouldn't be. Basically, we'd have John Cena, whom says he would never quit (and usually never does). And then you have the Undertaker, whose streak is still undefeated. So with either result, the match would be revolutionary.

Brock vs. Taker is another good rematch idea, cause while Brock won against him in a hate-on-hate match while Taker had the American Badass gimmick, facing Taker with his streak on the line would be a different story.

Archived