Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (OOC / Started / Accepting)

iCherry

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1323071534' post='5688103']
OK.
BTW, is it OK if there's a big battle in HERO City, only for it to fall to the Steelswarm and become the site of their new hive?
[/quote]

With the Lavals coming, the children there, and the Steelswarms being... the other big bads other than the sorcerer, I don't see why not.
Gives me an excuse more than just a city being destroyed so we could get a traveling group on here. Lol. Same with getting the Lavals to retreat.
Just wait to start the huge battle until this last duel is done. xD Or we could interrupt it later in.

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1323096142' post='5688308']
yeah, i thought about that to, hope thats okay :)
[/quote]
yea that's fine

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1323097084' post='5688327']
Err, Burning Soul, no offense but could you fix up your grammar in your post? Dx
[/quote]
what grammar problems were there in my post?

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1323097084' post='5688327']
@Lunar: WHERE WERE YOOOOOU
POST DAT APP NAO
[/quote]

I have a few more chinks to work out in this application, like.... Deciding whether or not to use the Ally of Justice as my alliance or just go neutral with Fortune Ladies-

Wait, could I have FL whilst also being sided with the AOJ?

[quote name='Lunæ' timestamp='1323116497' post='5688805']
I have a few more chinks to work out in this application, like.... Deciding whether or not to use the Ally of Justice as my alliance or just go neutral with Fortune Ladies-

Wait, could I have FL whilst also being sided with the AOJ?
[/quote]

... I'm not sure how that would work, really.
Even though you're using Fortune Ladies, you would have to explain why you're sided with the AoJ. Maybe explain an alliance btw FLs and the AoJ?

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1323116730' post='5688816']
... I'm not sure how that would work, really.
Even though you're using Fortune Ladies, you would have to explain why you're sided with the AoJ. Maybe explain an alliance btw FLs and the AoJ?
[/quote]

Maybe I'll just go neut. I really wanted to be able to use Catastor, as it's my favorite Synchro monster, but being sided with the thing that was a result of most tribes banding together doesn't seem like a good idea, or at least to me. Heartless machines, they are.

Hmm, maybe I could play Junk.dek...? No, that's not original enough...

TRI-WIGHT SPAM! Perfect! No one said I had to be a good duelist.'

BTW: This is my very first time playing in a YGO RP, I need a little bit of time to adapt.

Oh jeez, I feel like this needs more work >.<

[spoiler=Here's the app.]
Username: Lunae
Character Name: Lily Amsel
Alliance: Neutral; Ancient Jar has told her to not place trust in the other Tribes.

Deck: [color=#000080]Tri-Wight Synchro[/color]
Favorite Monster: [color=#800080]Morphing Jar #2[/color]
Spirit Partner: Ancient Jar
Spirit Partner's Personality: Ancient Jar is one of the most greedy beings ever to have graced the face of the Duel Terminal planet- always looking for a new scheme to further his wealth. He can take this to extremes, though he wouldn't go as far as actually harming someone. Why? He's quite weak, physically... I mean, really. Living in a jar for your entire life will do that to you. Though he is physically weak, however, he can be extremely intelligent at times, too- he's obviously the smarter of the duo, and is always seems to be manipulating Lily without her knowing.

Personality: Lily is quite submissive- she would never object to obeying a command unless it would cause her direct harm, or if it went against her personal morals. However, she's quite gullible. One could 'sweeten' up the request, and she would have no real hesitation doing it. A certain politeness also comes with her willingness to serve other; She'd never talk back to one, interrupt them or insult them. She herself has a very, very high anger threshold, which in turn is heavily contrasted by her manipulative companion, Ancient Jar, whom is easily fired up. When dueling, she'll always tell her opponent what she is doing with respect, and never expects herself to win. She believes herself to be more of a spectator than a duelist, which highly dissapoints Ancient Jar. Lily is also very easily scared, too, and might pause for a few moments in a duel if a large monster were to pop up.

Her motives are truly the most simple thing about her; Serve those she loves and help any that seem to be in need.

Biography:

Lily cannot recall much of her time in the real world, partly due to her memory loss shortly before being called to the Duel Terminal world. She can vaguely remember being part of a band of some sort, which is further supported by her natural ability to sing- she can hit the most difficult notes without much trouble. Another thing she can vaguely recall is being a maid to a wealthy entrepreneur for a short time.

When she arrived in the DT world she met a conniving monster known to some as the Ancient Jar, and quickly forgot about the message relayed to her by that strange dragon-like creature. Seeing her as a way to work his way up in the world, Ancient Jar tagged along with Lily. Utilizing his own intelligence with her skills, they would surely be a duo to... err, leave their own mark on the Terminal.

As of now, the duo resides in HERO city, entertaining the various residents with her ability to sing while earning some coin in the process.
Appearance: [spoiler=Imagehere!][img]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr239/Sachouli/Tasogare%20Frontier/swr_satori.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Archived