Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (Started/Accepting in OOC)

iCherry

[color=#000000]Ella flustered as she tried to save her cards, particularly Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen. She remembered setting Magic Jammer, and was trying to work out how to activate it. She tried everything she could think of, even trying to tug the card out of its slot. But it was too late, the two cards were already destroyed, as was one more card: Lucky Chance.[/color]

[color=#800080]"No... I could've countered that..."[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]Ella started to shed tears after saying this, [/color][color=#800080]"If only I knew how this stupid thing worked..."[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"It's OK, don't worry about it,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician tried to comfort her a bit, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"Just keep going the way you are. You're doing fine."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Alright, if you say so,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella drew her next card for the turn, before commencing with her move, [/color][color=#800080]"OK, I banish The Agent of Force - Mars from my hand to Special Summon Master Hyperion in Attack Position."[/color]

[color=#000000]A humanoid being dressed in yellow took the stage, a mysterious halo appearing right in front of him. This halo seemed to have small marble-shaped balls moving around it, with a larger centre one that glowed brightly.

[b]Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 8/2700 ATK/2100 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"Next I discard Zeradias, Herald of Heaven from my Graveyard to add Sanctuary of the Sky on the Field, and then I banish it to have Master Hyperion destroy that card in the back row,"[/color][color=#000000] Master Hyperion selected an odd-shaped object from the halo and tossed it in the air. It never came back down to the ground, but what [i]did[/i] come down was a large asteroid, which was speeding straight for the face-down card in the back row. There was little time left to stop the asteroid.[/color]

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What the hell..."

Shika had come home to her own house, trained in her own training room, and fallen asleep in her own bed. She could think of no explanation as to why she woke up entangled in a bush. Looking around, she realized that she was on the side of the road, lost in a desolate cityscape that sprawled before her. Leaves rustled on the deserted streets, and old buildings creaked on their foundations. Shika's frustration with her whole situation worsened, and she cursed quietly as the thorny bush ripped into her leg, leaving a scarlet mark.

"Heeeey, Shika-chan..." her Duel Spirit, Magical Merchant, called out. "I gotta plan for us both. On how to get back home that is, see?" Shika didn't appreciate the low buzzing that emitted from his wings and promptly knocked him out of the air with the flick of the wrist.

Magical Merchant yelped as some of his miniature wares shattered on the concrete. "Shika-chaaaan..." he whined piteously. "Those were the cups of ace that Water Omotics orderrrred...!" He dragged out the last syllable in his verbal tantrum, but was quickly silenced by Shika's icy stare.

"Instead of blathering on about your current, petty issues," she said dangerously, "... would you please enlighten me as to what our present location is?"

Magical Merchant gulped as Shika narrowed her eyes with a smirk, never taking her piercing blue eyes off of his petrified form. If he had no answer for her, there would probably be hell to pay.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322705113' post='5677502']
[color=#000000]Ella flustered as she tried to save her cards, particularly Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen. She remembered setting Magic Jammer, and was trying to work out how to activate it. She tried everything she could think of, even trying to tug the card out of its slot. But it was too late, the two cards were already destroyed, as was one more card: Lucky Chance.[/color]

[color=#800080]"No... I could've countered that..."[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]Ella started to shed tears after saying this, [/color][color=#800080]"If only I knew how this stupid thing worked..."[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"It's OK, don't worry about it,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician tried to comfort her a bit, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"Just keep going the way you are. You're doing fine."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Alright, if you say so,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella drew her next card for the turn, before commencing with her move, [/color][color=#800080]"OK, I banish The Agent of Force - Mars from my hand to Special Summon Master Hyperion in Attack Position."[/color]

[color=#000000]A humanoid being dressed in yellow took the stage, a mysterious halo appearing right in front of him. This halo seemed to have small marble-shaped balls moving around it, with a larger centre one that glowed brightly.

[b]Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 8/2700 ATK/2100 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"Next I discard Zeradias, Herald of Heaven from my Graveyard to add Sanctuary of the Sky on the Field, and then I banish it to have Master Hyperion destroy that card in the back row,"[/color][color=#000000] Master Hyperion selected an odd-shaped object from the halo and tossed it in the air. It never came back down to the ground, but what [i]did[/i] come down was a large asteroid, which was speeding straight for the face-down card in the back row. There was little time left to stop the asteroid.[/color]
[/quote]

Dante bit his lip, cursing under his breath as he saw Ella summon up Master Hyperion. [color=#FF0000][i]She may have never dueled before...but to see she has Master Hyperion and used his effect like that...its impressive. [/i][/color]he thought, as he watched the asteroid crush his face down spell/trap. As it collided, he removed the card from the slot, and held it up. It was the trap card known as Mirror Gate. [color=#FF0000]"Well, guess its safe to say you did something good right there." [/color]Dante said, placing the card in his grave. [color=#FF0000]"You may never have dueled before...but for your first time, this is impressing me a lot."[/color]

[color=#696969][i]Boss...you think you'll be able to turn it around in your next turn? [/i][/color]Neos Alius asked.

[color=#FF0000]"I always do...don't sell me short, Alius. So, what else shall you do with your turn, Ella?"[/color]

Marcus had been walking for a while now (his sense of time was totally out of whack), half-listening to Arma-san's rambling about the surroundings. For such a young dragon, he seemed remarkably knowledgeable on the most inane details of the world. Unfortunately, he still couldn't remember Ancient Fairy Dragon's instructions.

For the most part, Marcus liked the dragon companion. He didn't take life too seriously, and his attitude was more amusing than annoying most of the time. He also didn't ask too many questions that couldn't be answered with simple responses, so Marcus could focus on his destination, rather than answering a dozen questions.

"Hey Arma-san?" he spoke abruptly, squinting at the horizon.

[color=#ffa500]"Yeah?"[/color] the orange and tan scaled dragon looked up, nearly falling backwards in the struggle to look at Marcus' face.

"That city over there...what is-?"

[color=#ffa500]"Oh, that's the Hero City!"[/color] Arma-san chirped. [color=#ffa500]"The Elemental HEROs live there and act all self-righteous when I visit. They think they're so good and heroic when all they do is take up space and preach!"[/color]

"Preach?" Marcus repeated skeptically.

Arma-san shrugged. [color=#ffa500]"They're heroes and there's a lot of them. So they're automatically better than the rest of us because other tribes don't fuse as much as they do. Oh, and they're heroes. They never let you forget that."[/color]

"Really?" Marcus said, walking towards this distant landscape. "Anything specific?"

Arma-san looked a little sheepish, clinging to Marcus' leg, slowing the human's travel a little, but otherwise successfully hitching a ride on his shoe. [color=#ffa500]"They like trying to save the world. I guess they're good at it or something."[/color]

"Good, maybe they'll know something you don't remember," Marcus said.

[color=#800080]"Thank you,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella complimented, [/color][color=#800080]"I've been studying their effects for quite some time. Now, I suppose I might as well attack. I'll have Master Hyperion attack that face-down monster, and if that gets destroyed, then The World will attack you directly."[/color]

[color=#000000]The World's hands started to glow orange with energy, and the creature had pointed the hands straight at Dante, ready to release this energy straight at his Life Points. But first, the monster on [i]his[/i] side of the field, whatever it was, had to be dealt with by Master Hyperion. This time, he selected a familiar-looking marble-shaped ball, which seemed to be an exact replica of Earth, and held it in place with his thumb and index finger, before proceeding to put pressure on it. A fissure could be seen underneath the monster.[/color]

The card quickly flipped up, revealing to be Elemental HERO Woodsman (DEF: 2000). But alas, it was no match to Hyperion...if it was, 3100 of his Life Points would've been saved. As Dante put the monster in the grave, he watched as The World's attack struck him. Normally, since it was a hologram it wouldn't affect him...but it wasn't a hologram...they were in the Spirit World. The blast knocked Dante for a loop, knocking him off his feet. [color=#FF0000]"G-GAH!!" [/color]he yelled.

[color=#696969][i]GOTCHA BOSS!! [/i][/color]Neos Alius said, catching Dante. [color=#696969][i]You alright, boss?[/i][/color]

[color=#FF0000]"Yeah...I'm fine..." [/color]Dante said with a nod. [color=#FF0000][i]Guess I probably should be more careful... [/i][/color]he thought, standing back to where he was.

[b][color=#000000]Dante's Life Points: 4000 -> 900[/color][/b]

[color=#000000]Ella cringed as her attacks went through. She didn't realize how violent this specific duel could be. Then again, she was completely unaware that standard duels weren't normally this bad. But still, she had to wonder what was going on. Perhaps if she could end this duel quickly, the torture of would could be constant attacks would cease.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you... but I must go on,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella stated, [/color][color=#800080]"I activate The World's effect, sacrificing both my monsters in order to skip your next turn, which, with any luck, will give me the one card I need for certain victory."[/color]

[color="#000000"]Suddenly, the orange crystal inside The World was starting to glow brightly. Master Hyperion had shrunken to the size of a small pea, before fusing itself with the crystal. The World had also distorted itself, being sucked inside out. A bright orange flash emanated, and then... time seemed to stand still. Ella could see that she and The Magician seemed to be the only ones that could move. Everyone else, even Dante, appeared to be completely frozen in time.[/color]

[color=#800080]"OK, that ends my first turn, and now I begin my second. I draw,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella drew the next card without much hesitation, almost as if she [i]knew[/i] that card was the one she needed, [/color][color=#800080]"And I summon Arcana Force VII - The Chariot, in Attack Position."[/color]

[color=#000000]Another strange creature took the stage. It had three eyes, and its body appeared similar to an upside-down bust, with six arms up at the very top, and what looked like three hoses underneath. A pattern of triangles could be seen underneath the eyes.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 4/1700 ATK/1700 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"Like The World, I also have to flip a coin when I summon The Chariot,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella explained, even though she felt a little weird about it due to Dante being unable to respond, [/color][color=#800080]"Except this time, it has different effects. I'll explain later."[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Alright, let's see what happens,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician flipped the same coin, which unfortunately landed on tails this time, before delivering the grim news, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Shame about that. Whenever we get Tails on The Chariot's effect, Dante gains full control of it, giving him the opportunity to do whatever he will with it. And if he does what I think he'll do... you're screwed."[/color]

[color=#000000]The Magician shrugged his shoulders as The Chariot scurried over to Dante's side of the field. Ella couldn't believe her luck... or rather, lack of it. Just when she was about to win her first ever duel, the tables jut had to be turned on her.[/color]

[color=#800080]"I can't do anything else, I end,"[/color][color=#000000] as soon as Ella said this, everything went back to normal again.[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Ella's Status]Life Points: 4000[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 31[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 1[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: Arcana Force VII - The Chariot (on Dante's side)[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, Magic Jammer, Lucky Chance, Arcana Force XXI - The World, Master Hyperion[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: The Agent of Force - Mars, Zeradias, Herald of Heaven[/spoiler][/color]

"Damn, damn, damn..." the blond woman endlessly repeated herself. Her frustrated and distraught mood were obviously noticeable, but in this situation, she couldn't really be blamed. The looming threat of the battle hungry Lavals left her somewhat panicked. No proper plan could be formulated, and what was worse, she [i]still[/i] couldn't find a single human that Ancient Fairy Dragon had called. The messenger herself has yet to contact them again! This was ridiculous...

"Um... Sena?"

"Not now."

"But..."

"Dammit, what?"

"Over there." Vylon Cube lifted up his arm and pointed towards some nearby plant-life. That isn't what caught the spirit's eye though. Sena was surprised to [i]finally[/i] see another human being. It was already bad enough being with this airheaded idiot, and moreso being away from others. Putting on a relieved and somewhat happier expression, the girl began to walk forward with her partner a little too close behind.

"Excuse me, you got here because of Ancient Fairy Dragon, right?" she didn't waste any time in asking her question while moving. Sena had to make sure that this female stranger was like everyone else, and not allied with the sorcerer that got here by unknown means.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322792864' post='5679620']
[color=#000000]Ella cringed as her attacks went through. She didn't realize how violent this specific duel could be. Then again, she was completely unaware that standard duels weren't normally this bad. But still, she had to wonder what was going on. Perhaps if she could end this duel quickly, the torture of would could be constant attacks would cease.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you... but I must go on,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella stated, [/color][color=#800080]"I activate The World's effect, sacrificing both my monsters in order to skip your next turn, which, with any luck, will give me the one card I need for certain victory."[/color]

[color=#000000]Suddenly, the orange crystal inside The World was starting to glow brightly. Master Hyperion had shrunken to the size of a small pea, before fusing itself with the crystal. The World had also distorted itself, being sucked inside out. A bright orange flash emanated, and then... time seemed to stand still. Ella could see that she and The Magician seemed to be the only ones that could move. Everyone else, even Dante, appeared to be completely frozen in time.[/color]

[color=#800080]"OK, that ends my first turn, and now I begin my second. I draw,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella drew the next card without much hesitation, almost as if she [i]knew[/i] that card was the one she needed, [/color][color=#800080]"And I summon Arcana Force VII - The Chariot, in Attack Position."[/color]

[color=#000000]Another strange creature took the stage. It had three eyes, and its body appeared similar to an upside-down bust, with six arms up at the very top, and what looked like three hoses underneath. A pattern of triangles could be seen underneath the eyes.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 4/1700 ATK/1700 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"Like The World, I also have to flip a coin when I summon The Chariot,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella explained, even though she felt a little weird about it due to Dante being unable to respond, [/color][color=#800080]"Except this time, it has different effects. I'll explain later."[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Alright, let's see what happens,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician flipped the same coin, which unfortunately landed on tails this time, before delivering the grim news, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"Shame about that. Whenever we get Tails on The Chariot's effect, Dante gains full control of it, giving him the opportunity to do whatever he will with it. And if he does what I think he'll do... you're screwed."[/color]

[color=#000000]The Magician shrugged his shoulders as The Chariot scurried over to Dante's side of the field. Ella couldn't believe her luck... or rather, lack of it. Just when she was about to win her first ever duel, the tables jut had to be turned on her.[/color]

[color=#800080]"I can't do anything else, I end,"[/color][color=#000000] as soon as Ella said this, everything went back to normal again.[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Ella's Status]Life Points: 4000[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 31[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 1[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: Arcana Force VII - The Chariot (on Dante's side)[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, Magic Jammer, Lucky Chance, Arcana Force XXI - The World, Master Hyperion[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: The Agent of Force - Mars, Zeradias, Herald of Heaven[/spoiler][/color]
[/quote]

[color=#FF0000]"Thank you for the monster...and now...MY TURN!" [/color]Dante said, drawing his next card from his deck. As he looked at it, a grin appeared on his face. [color=#FF0000]"Well, just the card I need...and a good time for it to be here." [/color]He looked at his four cards and then took one of them and put it in the Spell and Trap part of the disk. [color=#FF0000]"I[/color][color=#FF0000] activate the spell Miracle Fusion! Now, this will allow me to summon any E-HERO fusion type monster as long as I banish the cards I use. And I'm using The Chariot and Woodsman!"[/color]

As he said this, The Chariot disappeared from the field and Woodsman's ghost appeared from the grave, disappearing as well.

[color=#FF0000]"Normally you would be saying, 'What? That's not possible!'...but the fusion I'm about to call forth, requires a "E-HERO" and 1 LIGHT Attributed monster...and thanks to you...it happened." [/color]Dante said, as a bright light shined behind him. [color=#FF0000]"Hero of the brightest light, illuminate this place and bring justice to my opponent! Come forth, E-HERO The Shining!" [/color]

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPnusMJicSA"]YGO ZEXAL OST 34 - A Heroic Monster[/url][/i]

As Dante said this, the light dimmed and revealed a humanoid with bright and shiny armor, with the brightest gold and a pure white outfit.

[color=#FF0000]"Now because of this...Shining gets 600 points of attack since Woodsman is in the graveyard." [/color]Dante said, smiling. [color=#000000][b]The Shining 2600 -> 2900 ATK[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000]"And all 2900 points are heading straight towards you, Ella." [/color]Dante said, snapping his fingers. [color=#FF0000]"Shining! Attack Ella's Life Points directly, with Binding Light!" [/color]At the sound of Dante's snapping fingers, The Shining went into action. He rushed towards Ella and shone brightly coming even closer to her. Then in a flash, he returned to Dante's side of the field, as he had done his work. Dante watched Ella's Life Points go from 4000 to 1100. [color=#FF0000]"Turn end..."[/color]

[spoiler=Dante's Stats]
[color=#000000]Life Points: 900
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: [/color]36
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 2[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: E-HERO The Shining[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: Miracle Fusion[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: E-HERO Woodsman, The Chariot(Returned to Ella's side)[/spoiler][/color][/color]

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1322690821' post='5676918']
[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Sure, lets get going.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]The group continued further into the forest. Kazuki had many questions, but Rujo was basically in the same position as him, so he did'nt want to waste any time asking anything he was sure not to get an answer on. Besides, Kazuki liked the silence a bit, it was comfortable.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]So, you're Krus. One of the Fableds.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki looked at Atlas, who seemed suspicious towards the tiny angel thingy that circled around Rujo. Krus, in turn, was staring at Atlas with somewhat of a fascination in her eyes. Kazuki feared a possible conflict between the two. Atlas had earlier told Kazuki about the Fableds, and about what they had done in this world, but Kazuki knew better than to point fingers, so he just continued to walk silently.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

Rujo and Kazuki had been walking around the forest for what seemed like an eternity, and there was little success of ever finding their way out of the wretched maze of dense forestry. However, just when all hope seemed lost to the duo, Rujo found a small spot of light beyond. Moving the shrubbery out of the way, Rujo had realized that beyond there was not a single forest, but rather...an expanse of wetlands and marshes.

[color=#008000]"Great, where are we now?" [/color]Rujo asked to no one in particular, although Krus butt in with the answer.

[i]"These...these are the Wetlands, home of the Frog and Monarch Tribes. The two live together in peace, even through all of the turmoil that the wars have brought. Most try to follow their example, but with the recent uprising..."[/i]

Krus did not finish her sentence. It was most likely she was reminiscing about her days back living with her tribe of Fableds.

[color=#008000]"You aren't like the others..."[/color]

Before Rujo finished his sentence, there was a violent quake underneath him. Rujo had started to fear the worst, and he was right to question his instincts.

[i]"It...it can't be them..."[/i]

Sprouting from the earth beneath them, two giant toads, bulk in form, appeared from beneath the ground.

[i]"It is them."[/i]

Krus said the last word with emphasis.

[color=#40e0d0]"Hmm...two humans...all the way out here in the Wetlands," [/color]one of the frogs spoke, his voice rich. [color=#40e0d0]"Tell me...what might you two be doing out here?"[/color]

There was no response from either of the two humans.

[color=#40e0d0]"Well, they don't seem to be in the mood to talk,"[/color][color=#a52a2a] [/color]said the other, with a more angered voice.

[i]"We should not hurt them. We do not want to cause any trouble."[/i]

Rujo nodded to Krus. [color=#008000]"Alright, what do you want exactly?"[/color]

[color=#40e0d0]"You will come with us."[/color]

The frogs didn't seem to be of any threat. Rujo turned around behind to his accomplice, and then back around again. [color=#008000]"Well, we've got nothing to gain by standing here. Although, I am tired of all this walking..."[/color]

The two frogs turned around, signaling the two humans for them to follow. Rujo felt as though he was being led closer and closer to the real dangers of the Spirit World...whatever they were.

Magical Merchant noticed a presence behind Shika and buzzed around excitedly, eager for a distraction to interrupt his harsh interrogation.

"Shika-samaaaaa... looks like you have a visitor," he snickered in an oily voice. Shika whirled around immediately, her hair catching the unfortunate Merchant in the face, knocking all of his wares down again. Merchant buzzed around frantically, trying to gather his things while muttering oaths under his breath.

Shika turned her piercing gaze unto her visitor, striking an offensive stance.

"What business do you have here?" she said, less than cordially. While she questioned the girl, she sized her up with a highly analytical mind.

[i]I could take her easily...[/i] she thought with a smirk.

"Here? I have no idea. Considering that I have no goddamn clue where we are. I just landed here." Sena answered the girl's question, actually forgetting her own for a minute. Maybe she was being nice? Last thing the woman would want is to drive away another human. When she spoke of her lack of knowledge of their location, she turned to glare start at Vylon Cube.

"... What? I don't know! Honest!" he responded, quite terrified of the death stare he was getting. He did [i]not[/i] want her to flip out again... Sena knew getting a possible answer, or even a hint, was just hopeless dreaming on her end.

"... Wait a minute, don't turn this on me, I asked you a question!" Sena reminded the stranger of her early inquiry. Vylon Cube noticed that her blood pressure was probably rising, and he didn't even understand why she was getting angry in the slightest.

Shika's stance was shaken when she heard of the girl's arrival tactics.

[i]So she was dumped here too, huh?[/i]

By some "Ancient Fairy Dragon", no doubt. However, Shika had no idea what Sena was asking her, or if an "Ancient Fairy Dragon" really even existed. Staring right through the Vylon Cube into Sena's eyes, Shika's intense gaze did not lessen in sharpness one bit. She hated being left in the dark.

"I have no recollection of who this 'Ancient Fairy Dragon' is," declared Shika haughtily, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Now if you'll excuse me, little girl, I have more important things to do than listen to you prattle on about fairy tales."

Her shoes clicked on the concrete as Shika walked away, Merchant fluttering nervously behind her. She was completely oblivious.

Sena was furious.

"'Little... Girl'?" she had to repeat this blasphemy for it to sink in. Vylon Cube began to back up so he could not get caught in the storm that was Sena's fury. Forget her being a possible ally. Forget her being called by Ancient Fairy Dragon. Forget even bringing the sorcerer into this. It was personal. "What the HELL did you just say?" she questioned with the most angry tone, stomping forward. Her violent nature was already getting the best of her, and she didn't even try to hold back.

Shika heard the girl's cries of fury behind her and the stomping footsteps of one angry Sena coming nearer. Breaking stride, Shika whipped around and slapped the furious girl across the face.

Magical Merchant gasped as time seemed to stop. He looked with fear upon his partner, who was breathing heavily, face flushed with anger.

"How dare you talk to me like that, you belligerent young brat!" she snapped. "I told you I wasn't interested, so leave me and my Duel Spirit alone! We don't need your fairy tale in order to succeed!"

With that, Shika performed another haughty hair-flip and strode away angrily.

The slap left her frozen only for an instant. She was [i]not[/i] about to let this hussy get away with such insults.

"It isn't a fairy tale! Besides, I could give a damn less about your involvement with it now!" Sena yelled the departing woman, dragging her right back into this fight. Her duel spirit wanted to stop her, but he was too scared to even close the distance between himself and his master. "Just who in the hell do you think you are?!" the girl barked, demanding an answer.

"... u-uh... s-s-s..." the poor little cube couldn't even make out a word.

She ran through the woods, being chased by this strange monster in these unfamiliar woods she awoke in. She had accepted Ancient Fairy Dragon's invitation, knowing the dragoness from stories she had been told as a child. But now, she was prey for this ravenous creature. She finally emerged from the woods onto a path containing a young man with an orange dragon that had big green eyes and tan armor plating. She stumbled a bit on account of a tree branch and fell onto the path, landing at his feet, but her pursuer emerged, a huge humanoid with pale blue skin, fins on his arms, and a fin on his head, though instead of a jaw, he seemed to have an additional head that looked exactly the same as his normal head, until the beast snarled, turning his head 180 degrees, so he looked exactly the same. The monster prepared to strike at the humans.

Kurai had been wondering the woods for some time and he still hadn't found any other people or monsters he yawned as he wondered what he should do next. [b] [color=#0000ff]"Looks like I'm going to have to come up with a plan if I'm going to find anyone I guess it probably would have been smart if I had just stuck with Ancient Fairy Dragon, but oh well the past is the past no point thinking about it now." [/color][/b]With that Kurai began walking again when he heard the sound of human voices and decided to head in that direction hoping that it wasn't a trick.

Arma-san suddenly paused his chatting, his body tensing up. Marcus blinked at the young dragon, alarmed by the sudden halt of movement and of talking. It wasn't until moments later when another human came bursting out of the nearby trees that he realized the Armed Dragon's cause of alarm. The female human suddenly tripped, sprawling on the ground in his path. As he knelt to see if she was okay, another creature appeared and Marcus' breath caught in his throat. Unlike Arma-san, this one was definitely hostile.

The pale blue beast snarled and made to pounce, but the small dragon was faster, launching himself from Marcus' leg and delivering a square punch to the beast's jaw. It recoiled, more stunned than injured and turned its focus to the smaller dragon, which growled (cutely) in reply, his eyes filled with a surprising fire of determination.

Marcus could do nothing but stare as the dragon dodged a chomp, spitting a burst of flame into the beast's eyes, causing it to roar with rage and pain, shaking its head and turning its 'heads' so that the current bottommost was at the top, its eyes unharmed. Arma-san winced as the creature bounded forward, delivering a fierce strike of its claws into his side with enough force to hurl him down.

Its challenger unable to retaliate, the Pale Beast pounced, but Arma-san jerked his legs up and slammed them into the creature's stomach, taking the moment of shock to latch his teeth around the Beast's forearm. The beast roared again, eyes blazing with hate. Arma-san just grinned, slipping underneath the creature and then rolling to the side, sneaking past its defenses to return to his feet. The creature jerked its head to try to follow the smaller dragon's movements, but by the time it realized where the Armed Dragon was, it was too late to prevent anything.

[color=#ffa500]"Bye bye!"[/color][color=#000000] Arma said brightly, and launched another burst of flame into the Pale Beast's face. While it managed to avoid the same serious damage to the optical nerves by deflecting some of the fire with its claws, it made clear movements backwards, moving away from the Armed Dragon and the humans nearby. Arma-san growled (as cutely as the first) and took an aggressive step forward. The Pale Beast growled, then turned and disappeared into the trees. Arma-san waited for a few moments, then smirked and turned back to Marcus.[/color]

[color=#ffa500]"Piece of cake. What now?"[/color]

[color=#000000]"Um..." Marcus just stared at the pint-sized dragon, then shook his head. "Wow." He turned his focus back to the fallen girl. "You okay?"[/color]

The girl slowly got up, brushing herself off. She had an orange hoodie with a strange symbol on the back, blue jeans that were embroidered with strange purple designs, and a Duel Disk that was black with some orange designs, and looked a little evil. As she stood up, the hood of her hoodie fell back, revealing purple eyes and pale skin. She squinted and held her hand up to block the sun, only to realize that her hood was down, and she put the hood over her head, causing her eyes and the lower half of her face to be obscured by the shadow of the hood. [color=#800080]"Umm...thank you both for saving me..."[/color] She said nerviously, having a soft voice with a high-class British accent.

Marcus was about to respond, but Arma-san chimed in. [color=#ffa500]"No problem! It was easy to beat. That's now little problem it was!"[/color] He crossed his arms in what Marcus assumed was a gesture of pride, but only made him look like a child.

"Er...right. Um, I'm Marcus," the human boy said with a slight shrug. "He's Arma-san, if you're wondering." He shrugged again. "And you're welcome. I'm glad you're okay. Been looking for another human for a while, because [i]someone[/i]..." he pointed subtly towards the dragon, in case she didn't get that message. "...didn't pay attention to a message before going to find me. I was hoping someone else would know."

She extended her hand out to the young man. [color=#800080]"You may call me Tori. It's short for Victoria."[/color] She giggled at the cute dragon as he crossed his arms like he was tougher than he looked. [color=#800080]"He is quite the adorable creature. Sadly, I do not seem to have a Duel Spirit yet. I was hoping I might find one eventually..."[/color] She walked up to Arma-san and gently petted his head before she asked the pair. [color=#800080]"Would you happen to know where we are? And have you two been traveling long?" [/color]Strangely, she seemed to be accepting the reality that they were in a Spirit World very well, or was simply trying to hide her fear, though now that she was petting the dragon, that latter possibility could easily be dismissed.

Marcus awkwardly accepted a handshake, but did let it linger too long. The Armed Dragon frowned slightly at being addressed as 'adorable', although he evidently didn't mind the petting.

"Right now?" Marcus gazed around briefly. "The middle of nowhere. Evidently the Hero City is over there," he added, pointing towards the city in the horizon. "I guess we were heading there in hopes of finding someone else, but you found us first."

[color=#ffa500]"And we haven't traveled long!"[/color] Arma-san interjected.

Tori let go once the handshake went too long, but she enjoyed petting the tiny dragon, even offering to cradle Arma-san in her arms and pet him some more by holding out her arms for him. [color=#800080]"Interesting...Well, it's a rather large city, and it is the most prominent landmark for what is probably miles, so anyone else who has arrived, if any, would be going for the city. Also, there are probably other roads heading towards this city, meaning any other kids will be following them, too." [/color]She then clutches her stomach, which rumbles. [color=#800080]"Umm...you wouldn't happen to have any food or water on you, would you? All of that running wore me out..."[/color]

Arma-san seemed to consider the hugging offer with genuine interest for a few seconds, but instead wandered back to Marcus. The human male chuckled to himself. Considering how the dragon obviously disliked being thought of as a child, particularly the reaction to the offer of nicknaming him 'Squirt', he supposed that dragons weren't a very affectionate lot and preferred to be viewed as older than they were, truth or otherwise.

"Um...no, actually," Marcus admitted, in regards to the food question. "I wasn't hungry when I arrived and I didn't bring anything with me anyway." He paused a moment to check his belongings. A little money, his Deck, and that was pretty much it. "Nope, nothing edible on me, either."

Archived