Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That could explain it too. O_o Hmmm..

[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1323296975' post='5693809']
Jade [i]seemed [/i]to be too fast for Nora because before he knew it [b](which is funny because he doesn't know anything)[/b] he was already up to the wall[/quote]

I feel so bad now, even thought I left it to where Nora could have evaded that. O_o;

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323294853' post='5693709']
I feel so bad now, even thought I left it to where Nora could have evaded that. O_o;
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Did you read the rest of it? Nora wanted to piss somebody off and see what they could do.[/color]
[quote name='Fail_FTW' timestamp='1323301966' post='5694107']
Guys I'm really sorry. I meant to post earlir but classes got to me. Not I have a hall meeting then a club metng so I won't be postng until 11 o'clock. Again I'm sorry.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Don't worry about it, Hotaru. [/color]

Desperado: I know, but still. Lol.

Hotaru: Thats fine. Ya don't have to apologize so much. Lol. Everyone's got their own general time frame of when they can post, both because of time zones and personal lives. The only time ya should really worry is when ya haven't said anything in 3 days. Lol.

Btw, what day(s) is everyone gonna wanna take off because of the holidays? I wanna do an optional hiatus for the holidays, that way, everyone can enjoy the holidays with thier family and friends and not worry about being absent. And it's optional because if ya still wanna get on and post, that's fine too

I'm not talking about just christmas.. I'm talking about what day everyone wants because I do recognize that there are other religions out there and I respect people no matter their religion.

So do you still not have anything planned for the holidays?

Lol. Anyways.. I'll get on my laptop and make a post once I'm finished with it's maintence.

Alright everyone.. For fighting.. Make either one or two posts dealing with the fight. After that, we'll call it good with the fighting and head back to the Trinity and call it a day for the group meeting.

It's hinted that Damien went through the files of the team on your last post for the first page..

Any who, Eltrio and Bianca being there is up to Kyng to decide, so it's not confirmed if they are there or not yet, so please, adjust the post. And if they were there, they'd be way in the back, due to them not having any weapons and formal training outside of the hand-to-hand everyone has.

Archived