• Last Reply

[b]Username:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Character’s Name:[/b] Melissa "Sexy B." Blade
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Class:[/b] Senior
[b]Element:[/b] Fire
[b]Job:[/b] Weapons Constructor
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Medium-Long Range
[spoiler=Weapons:][b]M14:[/b] Has an Infra-Red Scope, Extended Magazines, a Stabilizer Grip and a Flame Thrower in case the enemy gets too close for Melissa's liking. This is the main weapon she'll use, although she has a different one up her sleeve, in case things get a little dicey.

[b]M72 LAW:[/b] A rocket launcher. When she's not actually using it, Melissa will sling this weapon over her back. This will often save her from any stabs in the back that she doesn't see coming. Of course, the recoil of this weapon will cause it to bolt her in the head, which is why she doesn't like to use it unless absolutely necessary.[/spoiler][spoiler=Special Abilities][b]Flame Absorption:[/b] Melissa will absorb any flames that her body comes in contact with. She likes to abuse these powers quite a bit, especially when she's actually hurt, in which case she'll light a cigarette lighter and put it right up to wherever it hurts. That often eases the pain, surprisingly. It also happens to turn her on... somehow.

[b]Slow Immolation:[/b] This is a slow and steady process, which is often seen as a tool to judge how angry Melissa is. When she's fuming inside, pure smoke will emit from her entire body and fill the room, just like a real fire. This will happen even if Melissa doesn't show any physical sign of anger... well, other than the smoke of course. It's only when Melissa's at her most filled with rage that her body will finally combust spontaneously into flames.[/spoiler][spoiler=Appearance][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/264/d/4/d437b47e5e3295e7ae7cb2ea02692f1d-d4ai48x.png[/img]
Melissa stands at about 6' 4" and, although she only has a medium build rather than a large, weighs about 190lbs. The added weight is likely due to those gargantuan breasts she has, which on their own weigh approximately 7lbs a piece. That big gash in Melissa's cheek is still yet to heal properly, and used to locate three long needles, but all three were ripped out by a drill sergeant: obviously one who didn't approve of piercings. Speaking of which, she also has her breasts and belly button pierced, and her eyes are lined with small metal spikes that were arranged to appear as eyelashes. Melissa wears the male military uniform, which is similar to the one in the pic, but is maroon coloured instead, for obvious reasons.[/spoiler][spoiler=Personality]Total tomboy, pure and simple. Melissa just doesn't plain like wearing feminine clothing, no matter what anyone has to say about it. She even prefers to wear men's undergarments over the lingerie that women usually opt for instead. She also likes doing the things that men do... go to the gym, work out, play some football. She even likes to go chick hunting. All in all, Melissa's still a guy in heart, but deeply worries about what other people think of her, especially if she reveals her little secret down there, accidentally or otherwise. She also tries not to let her falsetto slip, although she can't avoid the occasional low notes. Another weapon that can be used against her façade is her natural lust. Melissa can't help but get sexually excited whenever she's around at least one other beautiful woman, and she can't even look in the mirror without suffering the same fate. However, the façade means everything to her right now, and she has to hold out strong if she wants to remain dignified.[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography]Before a decade ago, there [i]was[/i] no such thing as a Melissa "Sexy B" Blade. Instead, there was a Melvin Blade, with no nickname to boot... well, he [i]was[/i] called Mel for short, but only so one could tease him better for looking like a girl. At junior high, things were bound get even worse, as when Melvin hit puberty, he realized that his balls hadn't dropped. He had to do something to stop the harassment from commencing onto junior high school as well. He did something drastic in going for a sex change. However, he went through the cosmetic changes to the female body, and when the guys doing the sex change were about to change the genitalia, Melvin chicken out at the last second, fearing he might lose his dignity when... and if he decided to change back. From then on, there was no Melvin Blade. He since changed his name to Melissa Blade, and he... was a she. For the most part.

It wasn't until she had a close call with a sudden erection that Melissa started to regret having gone ahead with the sex change. At that time, she made an excuse to go to the rest room, just so she could look in the mirror and take a good hard look at herself. She immediately ran into an epiphany... apart from the fact that she couldn't resist her own naked body any more. If it weren't for that sex change, Melissa... or Melvin, rather, would only turn to be a pathetic loser, whereas Melissa was the most popular student in the entire campus and was even asked out to a date on occasions, and this even went on through to senior high, and university. Well, Melissa did have [i]some[/i] competition in the final year with a newer student, but since she decided to pierce herself that year, she won out in the end due to sheer coolness. Unfortunately, the needles in her cheek were ripped out during the first year of being sent to military school by a drill sergeant. Those three needles were the only casualties, as the remaining piercings were hidden in her military uniform... or well disguised in the case of the small metal spikes.[/spoiler][spoiler=Misc.][b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0"]New Divide, by Linkin Park[/url]

[b]Some Notes By Myself:[/b] Apparently the pic is actually supposed to be that of a guy. Even the actual artist can be seen referring to... um, orange, as such, [url="http://chikyourisenka.deviantart.com/art/Milizia-Break-259506177?q=gallery%3Achikyourisenka%20randomize%3A1&qo=0"]as can be seen here in the notes section[/url]. But when I saw the face of this pic, it definitely screamed chick to me. So instead I've made her into a hermy, like I did before in Maigo Keishi: Lost Heir and its sequel in A New Era. Yeah, I went there before... and I'm definitely not afraid to go there again. So... once this app gets accepted, I shall declare the Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity Drama Sequence... OPEN!!

[b]Distinguishing Between Voices:[/b] To help make her a little more even-handed, I'm giving Melissa a male voice and a female voice. The male voice is her normal voice (see the bio for reasoning + details) whereas the female voice is a falsetto, so to speak, which will probably be used most of the time (except for thoughts, they'll [i]always[/i] be in the male voice). Anyway, the dialogue of the normal voice will be in [color=#000080]this color [/color]and the dialogue for the falsetto will be in [color=#800080]this color[/color]. Pure and simple.[/spoiler]

Okay people.. Even though most of the posts on here have been related to RP with questions and what-not, lets only post if we have to..

DM: As for the time we come in.. It'll be about a month into the new school year, just to get the awkward beginnings and freshmen orientations out.. Classes would have just finished, so it would be ideal to make a beginning post about your character(s) going to their jobs, training, w/e it is that they normally do after class.

Also, btw everyone, I'll be posting up my apps soon, but the bio will be left out.. It'll reveal too much for what I have planned with my characters. Everything else will be up, though. :3

Edit: I've decided the Headmaster will be an NPC that can only be controlled by me.. As the plot goes on, you'll realize why.

Thats a wise decision on your behalf. However, its also raised another question upon my behalf. We all know (if we have watched CSR sufficiently to know) that the Student Body President (I forget his name, and am currently too lazy to search it up) was essentially in charge of the academic Regios Zuel. So, if you control the principal, who is obviously in charge of the Academy, ho is the 'head honcho' of the Trinity?

Well each Regios is on it's own, so for each one, there's a different head honcho. It's just that since the trio has stuck around for so long, they decided to just centralize their college, rather than maintain 3 seperate ones. So for Zulu91, it'll be the headmaster who's in charge. When it comes to making decaions for the Trinity, the three leaders do a phone confrence, but since our story focuses on Zulu91, I wouldn't worry too much about the other two.

If anyone has questions about the rp, go ahead and ask. Since it's not an exact of CSR, questions are fine, it helps to clearify what's the same and what isn't. Don't let our warning scare ya from getting things cleared up. As long as it's related to rp, we'll be just fine. Anywho..

Can I get an ETA (estimated time of arrival) from everyone who hasn't submitted their apps yet? Also.. Any clues on what do about the other open Team spots? Was kinda hoping to get them filled in.. Maybe we could just say that they're at the other Regios', that way, if someone joins in later as a team, they'll still be able to get in? Also, if anyone wants to see what the headmaster looks like, i've got a pic up in the positions spoiler.

Glad to hear guys. Don't rush, quality over speed I always say.

Ad: Can we not bring up outside topics right now? With Kyubey's warning, I don't wanna risk getting locked.

Btw guys, fun little fact about how I have the campus laid out.. Elements opposite of each other clash, but can work well together if done right. And elements next to each other work best, if done right. Lol. I also have another fun fact about the Regios naming, but that'll be for later. Lol

I think I will do something along the lines of what you do, DM.. If a person hasn't posted in 3 days and they have been on since their last post, I'll send them a PM with a warning. If its been three days and they haven't been on, I'll still send a PM for when they return and with a warning. Unless the person has, however, informed me that they will be absent for a said amount of time. And if their character's response/action is needed, then I will temporarily take over their character to allow us to move on without having to wait. Now that you've brought this to attention, I'm off to make a spoiler about this..

Edit: Alright, the Three-Strike System spoiler is up.. There are punishments that come with the strikes, so please read up on the spoiler everyone.

[size=3][color=#0000cd]I finished my app. I may have to edit some of it though to fit correctly.[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=My App][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Username:[/b] Desperado Panda[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Character’s Name:[/b] Nora Narukami[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Age:[/b] 20[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Class:[/b] Sophomore[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Element:[/b] Wind[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Job :[/b] Apprentice[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Fighting Style :[/b] Short Range[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Weapons :[/b] Two lightweight yet still extremely durable gauntlets. Also wears steel toed shoes.[/color]
[color=#000000][spoiler=Special Abilities][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Calibri]1) [/font]Run like the wind- By manipulating the air around him Nora is able to dramatically increase his already impressive movement speed tenfold. The speed boost can only be kept going for 30 seconds until he’d need to cool it down for two minute. Of course he doesn’t have to use it all in one go and can spread it out. If he spreads it out the recharge slows down and he only gains on more second of use for every five seconds that pass.[/color][color=#000000] [/color]
[color=#000000][font=Calibri]2) [/font]Gutsy Pull/Push- Creates a powerful gust of air that is either able to pull enemies towards or away from him. This ability wouldn’t actually cause any damage unless of course somebody is thrown or pulled into a wall or Nora’s fist.[/color][color=#000000] [/color]
[color=#000000][font=Calibri]3) [/font]Cyclone Arena- Creates a tornado that entraps him and an opponent in a circular space with a 15 yard diameter. The rushing winds seem to create a wall of what seems like knives as contact with the powerful rushing winds can cause cuts that make escaping and entering difficult. Could also be possibly used for defensive purposes.[/color][color=#000000] [/color]

[color=#000000]Although his abilities are more suited for one vs. one he is completely capable of fighting multiple opponents at once or just using his abilities to control who he fights at one time.[/color]
[color=#000000][/spoiler] [/color]
[color=#000000][spoiler=Appearance][/color]
[color=#000000][img]http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/Wolfmaster91/Decorated%20images/Picture84.jpg[/img][/color]
[color=#000000]As the picture depicts Nora has dyed red hair (naturally brown)and green eyes. Nora stands at exactly 6 feet tall which may not seem like all that much but he thinks of it as advantageous to not tower over opponents and give them more area to hit that’d also be more difficult to block. He usually has a sort of pissed off, annoyed, or mixture of the two expression on his face. He normally wears his school uniform but when he gets into combat he’ll take off his jacket and tie and just throw it to the side. Unless Izamu is around then he may carefully set them down somewhere to avoid some sort of punishment she might set up.[/color]
[color=#000000][spoiler=Personality][/color]
[color=#000000]If there is one thing that Nora is known for it’s his immense love for violence and unbelievably short temper. It’s only after that, that people are reminded he’s an apprentice. Despite being an apprentice he isn’t some sort of intellectual. He may actually be a bit below average when it comes to his intelligence or it just has to do with his unwillingness to learn things while he’d rather be fighting things. As said he has a love of violence and has the tendency to pick fights with just about anybody who does the littlest thing to piss him off. He always makes sure to follow a few rules or morals that limit or completely restrict him.[/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]1) [/font]Don’t outnumber somebody or something. It’s fine to be outnumbered though.[/color][color=#000000] [/color]
[color=#000000][font=Calibri]2) [/font]Don’t fight somebody or something that can’t properly fight back.[/color][color=#000000] [/color]
[color=#000000][font=Calibri]3) [/font]Don’t kill until you’ve been attacked with the intent to kill.[/color][color=#000000] [/color]
[color=#000000][font=Calibri]4) [/font]Challenge before you start attacking unless of course you were attacked first. An opponent should be as willing as you.[/color][color=#000000] [/color]

[color=#000000]In combat he may actually show a cleverer and more resourceful side to him that he gained through his years of street fighting. Some say he has enormous potential and actual combat skill and think that’s why he’s so fit to be an apprentice to Izamu but most just want to read his name in the obituaries. Teachers want him to read a damn book.[/color]
[color=#000000][spoiler=Biography](Minimum of 6 lines.)[/color]
[color=#000000]Nora wasn’t born into some sad sack family that should get everybody’s sympathy. It was just a perfectly normal family in Alpha12. But to Nora this life was dull even at a young age. Things were just too routine. Even as a kindergartner he’d pick fights with second graders if it meant just doing something different. Of course he’d get his ass handed to him by the second graders. But by third grade he was able to take on 6[sup]th[/sup] graders and actually win.[/color][color=#000000] [/color]

[color=#000000]It was only a matter of time until he moved on to fighting in other places. He eventually ended up in underground fights and gang wars altogether even though he wasn’t even part of any gang. They just pissed him off one way or another and he wanted to fight. Nora eventually became known as the strongest delinquent and gained gauntlets to prove it.[/color]

[color=#000000]His legacy wouldn’t last forever though. One day when he was 18 he did the stupidest thing that one could even think of. He didn’t do it realizing what he was getting into. A girl only a few years older than him came across his territory. Just the act of doing that was enough to piss him off and he challenged her. The girl accepted his challenge and even with Nora giving it all he got he stood no chance. His incredible win streak had been shattered. Even while lying on the ground clearly beaten the girl gave him an offer. That girl was of course Izamu.[/color]

[color=#000000]The offer brought him to Zulu91’s military academy when he was 19. Now Nora is a 20 year old sophomore. That’s not the only thing he is though. He’s also what Izamu’s offer to him was. He’s her apprentice.[/color]
[color=#000000][spoiler=Misc.][/color]
[color=#000000]-He challenges Izamu to a fight at least once per week. Sometimes he’ll challenge her every day for a week.[/color]
[color=#000000]-When he loses he’s forced to do her chores.[/color]
[color=#000000]-Likes spicy food.[/color]
[color=#000000][/spoiler][/color]
[/spoiler][/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]Warning: Since it came from Microsoft Word there's a few odd problems with it.[/color][/size]

Lol. Ya never know. Nora puts me in mind of Shizua a little, from Durarara.

Alright, we're just waiting on my app, Ad's app and Hotaru's.

My god.. Did I just say we're waiting on my app? O_o -Facepalm.- I need to stop playing MapleStory and finish my app. xD

Archived