Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having 3 teams isn't crucial to the plot, it's just something I did to ensure there'd be characters and to fit in with the whole Trinity theme. Lol. As for where were would start, it's still a month into the semester and squads have just been announced. Everyone's first post or two would be about them gathering at the squad's meeting. If we go with this, we'll have to decide on a number. Lol

Urgh, I hate it when I haven't posted. It feels like I'm ages behind, anything I should know? As you know, I'm quite lazy when it comes to OoC Threads.

Also, I love how you'll find that under regular students there's only one name. I suppose I needed the two apps to balance it out a little, huh?

So, lets see the apps we've recently received...huh? Aisu, you're app...oh, right, you've explained it...why not just...no, ah nevermind. Ooh, Desu's app is up...oh my, he's certainly sadistic, but I'm glad he has a sort of code of conduct. I've seen that image elsewhere, haven't I? Then again, who am I to judge.

Well, looks like the roster is getting along nicely, and now to be a good boy and ceck up on the rules in casethey have been updated!..they haven't, bummer. At least you've got your nicely disciplinary system, although I expected a lot more leather involved.

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323020760' post='5685735']
-Facedesk- That was well deserved. Lol. But yeah, I didnt want it too strict, or it might scare newcommers away. Though, from the looks of it, this'll be it.. Who knows, we might get some more as the RP goes on, it happened during both Maigos.
[/quote]

*ahem* I believe I facedesk, and you facepalm, Aisu. Lets not get that mixed up now.

Admiral, I don't think we'll ever need to have your character being painted nude, so I don't think its a problem.

Archived