Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323020233' post='5685710']
Ooh, Desu's app is up...oh my, he's certainly sadistic, but I'm glad he has a sort of code of conduct. I've seen that image elsewhere, haven't I? Then again, who am I to judge.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]I wanted to reuse the image for this RP since I liked it so much. And I couldn't find anything better to suit what I was going with.[/color]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323038187' post='5686763']
Yes.. DM does have a good point, Ad. Where would you place your person when it came to dorms? Noah was more female then male.. I guess your characters placement would have to be dependent on if they had a chest or breasts.
[/quote]

Actually... what I [i]plan[/i] for... um, orange, is to start off as a guy, decide to have a sex change, chicken out before the sex changing people manage to do anything about the genitalia, turn out to be a total tomboy out of deep regret, and consider change back into a guy before realizing how truly likeable the new chick-like body is... by orange.

So yeah, [i]that's[/i] the bio in a nutshell. In essence, she'll [i]look[/i] more female than male, but I'll try to make her as even-handed as possible.

[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1323037290' post='5686717']
[color=#0000cd]I wanted to reuse the image for this RP since I liked it so much. And I couldn't find anything better to suit what I was going with.[/color]
[/quote]
Well, its without question an ace image for him, I like it! And like I said, I'm not one to judge! I've re-used images, right Aisu (ie the Alistair-Darius mixup)? XD
[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323038187' post='5686763']
Yes.. DM does have a good point, Ad. Where would you place your person when it came to dorms? Noah was more female then male.. I guess your characters placement would have to be dependent on if they had [b]pecks[/b] or breasts.
[/quote]
That seems better.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323039408' post='5686823']
Actually... what I [i]plan[/i] for... um, orange, is to start off as a guy, decide to have a sex change, chicken out before the sex changing people manage to do anything about the genitalia, turn out to be a total tomboy out of deep regret, and consider change back into a guy before realizing how truly likeable the new chick-like body is... by orange.

So yeah, [i]that's[/i] the bio in a nutshell.
[/quote]
O.O Well, you certainly have a wonderful element of drama, Admiral. Girls it is!

[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1323039471' post='5686832']
[color=#0000cd]I don't even think I want to know any more than I do now. ._.[/color]
[/quote]
No no no! Its a name confusion! XD

Username: Hotaru987
Character Name: Izamu Konashi
Class: Senior
Element: Darkness - For detective
Fighting Style: Close-range

[spoiler=Weapons]
Power Gloves: The power gloves are black, fingerless gloves with a blue, glowing gem about 2 cm in diameter on the center back of the gloves. Branching out from the blue gem are copper colored wires spreading along the entire surface of the gloves. The gem and copper colored wires work together, in that the gem discharges an electric charge which is sent through the wires, and then “super charges” the cells and muscles in her arms for more dangerous attacks.

Izamu’s sword, which is named “Kaito” after her brother, is a large sword which can only be carried on her back. The blade is a stainless steel, 7 inch blade (in width), and about 5 feet long, not including the hilt. Speaking of, the hilt is black, and red stripped grip holder. The hilt guard is fairly average, the only variation would be that it curves downwards connecting where the butt of the hilt is. This design, along with the grip support, provides a better handle with the weapon. Most people can’t pick up the sword claiming it is too heavy for them, even though Izamu handles it as though it was a feather. With the sword alone her speed and power is impressive, but whenshe combines that with her gloves she shows her true strength.

[spoiler=Special Abilities]
Black Crow: (With Sword) A black energy swirls around Izamu before becoming internalized by the sword. When the sword is swung a black, energy shaped crow is formed to attack the enemy.

Black Maiden: (With gloves) A dark energy gathers around Izamu and this time when the energy is internalized it is absorbed by Izamu herself, giving her body an outline of a faint black glow. The internalized darkness power gives her pure destructive power, allowing her to shoot a mass of darkness energy with her punches. She can fire up to 3 darkness blast every time she uses this attack.

Final shot: Uroborus – She holds out her sword to her side and her raises her free hand up on her side as well. Darkness energy is then pooled to both her sword and her hand. From the tip of the sword a black energy shaped snake head shoots out, forming a wide circle, with the enemy inside the circle, then coming back to connect with Izamu’s hand. As the snake like head continues to make its revolution around the circle it looks as though it is continuously devouring itself hence the name. Everything within the circumference of the circle explodes, forming a massive column of darkness energy that shoots into the sky, severely injuring – if not killing – the enemy. Because Izamu is also in the blast area she is also hurt. This is usually only used when she doesn’t have any other options.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance:]
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/28i0zmq.jpg[/IMG]

Izamu reaches to about 5’4, and weighs an even 140 pounds. Her body isn’t exceedingly muscular, however she does have some muscle definition which gives her a lean, and still feminine appearance. Around her neck is a black string threaded through a plain coin that has a hole in the center of it, and it is always with her. She is rarely seen with her hair down, as it is always up in a; ponytail, large braid or a bun. Most people don’t know but she has a large ‘X’ shaped scar that she received during one of her battles. Lastly, while she doesn’t normally wear them due to having contacts, she owns a pair of glasses which she keeps on her person just in case.
Her weapons are usually always with her. Her power gloves are always in her pocket, and she is never without them. Her sword, however, is a different story. While she is on the academy she normally has it with her. However, if she isn’t on the academy campus, or if she doesn’t feel like carrying it around with her she will mostly likely leave it in her room.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bio:] Izamu was born in Romeo07 to two parents whom she would barely remember in the future. The reason being, they died long before her 6[sup]th[/sup] birthday. Though she didn’t have her parents she did have her brother, Kaito, who was her senior by 7 years. They were both put in an orphanage, which would become their home for the next 5 years. Which Izamu could have stayed in the orphanage much longer, her brother couldn’t since he had reached the age of 18. Not only was it because of her brother reaching the age cap in the orphanage, but he also got a scholarship to the military school. Apparently he had some natural born talent for the military, and he was readily accepted. So he and Izamu moved to Zulu91 for their brand new start. Kaito also applied for a part time job in order to pay for a place for Izamu to live in since she couldn’t stay in the rooms with him. Izamu was 11 at this current time. While life was difficult, they survived, and Izamu never remembered being as happy as she was then.

Izamu had a fairly simply routine; Wake up, shower, clean, make lunches, go to the academy to eat with Kaito, then go back home. And she enjoyed every bit of it. Due to not having much money her birthdays were never celebrated, but it didn’t bother her. So she was surprised when her brother brought her a present for her 13[sup]th[/sup] birthday. It was a simple decorative coin with a hole in the center, and a black string to thread through it. It soon became her most precious possession. That was until the following year. Her brother was now a senior and now went of even more assignments to protect the Trinity. She rarely saw him but knew that he always made time for her whenever he could. Even if he would sometimes fall asleep. Just knowing he was safe was good enough for her. Once day her brother didn’t return from the recent mission in the outer region, and it was when Kait’s closest friend, Michiko, came over and told her the news. He had died protecting his comrades and the Trinity. His sword was all that she had left of him.

Now 19 herself, she managed to enter the Military Academy through sheer force of will. Though she had some kill it was hardly the natural talent that Kaito had possessed. Still she managed to make it in. During her sophomore year, while doing her monthly shopping, she came across a boy who for no reason at all challenged her to a fight. Initially she tried to talk him out of it but he was persistent, so she made a deal. She would fight him only on one condition; that he do her shopping for her when he loses. So they fought, and just as she thought she was the victor. This would be the beginning of their strange relationship. Izamu saw the raw power and talent in him, one that she herself never had. To be honest she was a bit jealous and angered that he had that kind of power and wasted it on delinquency. It was because of that, that she offered him a place in the Military Academy as her apprentice. Well, she didn’t guarantee him a spot but she knew that with his talent he would be accepted. She would even put in a good word for him. After that day it seemed as though she couldn’t go a day without him challenging her – which she didn’t mind – and losing, often ending with him having to do some favor she was too lazy to do herself. The moment she became a senior she took Nora up as an apprentice.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:] One painfully obvious trait of Izamu’s is that she – while not to the extreme of being lazy – she is often found lounging about and not doing work; which is strange since she chose to study to be a detective. Though she is often found that way, she is usually willing to offer help if asked and/or needed. Izamu also has a strangely calm and in control type personality, seemingly blowing a lot of things off and joking around. In conjunction with that she is also categorized as being rough and aggressive, as she rather enjoys rough housing with her apprentice. She isn’t particularly keen on playing by the book, and would rather do something to mix it up and be unpredictable. It’s because of that, that she likes close combat and probably why she chose to be a detective. You never know what will happen or pop up. Surprisingly very well read, but normally only reads in her room so she can wear her glasses. Speaking of which, Izamu is actually embarrassed about having to wear her glasses, thinking they make her look like a nerd. Because of that, many people have not seen – or even know she wears glasses –her wearing them. She is also particularly fond of chocolate, known to have a large stash of it in her room, and always having some type of chocolate on her.

When it comes to her apprentice, Nora, she can come off as being exceedingly rough on him, often calling him ‘stupid’ when he acts accordingly. She rather looks forward to their “fights” – he never stands a chance – because that means that her room will be getting cleaned, or shopping will be getting done. Though they appear to always be sparing, she does harbor feelings of concern for him when he gets hurt or if he puts himself in danger. There are also times when she will behave almost sisterly towards him, only to cover it up right afterwards with her rough behavior; often with an overly rough pat on the back, or punch in the arm. [/spoiler]

Sorry it took so long. I actually finished it yesterday but I didn't have a computer to use. But anyway here's my app. Hope it's ok.

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323047178' post='5687350']
If you two are up for a detective rivalry, I've got a challenge for the two of you. After all, if you're to act the detective part, you must be able to solve things on your own. :3
[/quote]

What you got in mind?

@Hotaru: Chocolate...interesting prize XD

Well it contributes to the RP by letting you guys connect with your detectives better, but alright, I'll do a PM. But not until we start the actual rp, k?

Btw, I'm thinking that w/e page this is at when I put up the IC will be the Squad number, okay?

Archived